Boots & Tracks Block Party Announced!

I'm sure you've heard the rumors that Boot & Tracks has been hard at work getting a new website designed and preparing lots of other goodies. Well, the rumors are indeed true! B&T has a new website and will be celebrating the grand re-opening by having a Block Party! Over the next week or so, you'll want to visit every day to see what the team has for your playing and reading pleasure.

Come on over here and take a look.

I would like to thank Dingo, the Military Gamer Online webmaster that had the patience to work through the many incarnations of the site until everybody was happy with it. Also, I would like to thank the entire B&T team for all their hard work and contributions. It is the team effort that has gotten us back into the fast lane of scenario design.

Enjoy!

Buckeye: you got the UUB codes backwards, should be {url=whatever}linktext{/url}. Replace { with [.

But yes, we are back in business, and generally badassed if I do say so myself. Never has such a collection of evil been put in one place since times immemorial. When you see one of our battles, be afraid. Be very afraid.

WWB

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Very nice, Boots & Tracks!

Just one thing about the block party. You didn't supply a link to the beer. :D

Treeburst155 out.

Or a link to the wine! ;)

Looking clean and uncluttered. Kingfish, my turn to you out this week. Promise. Schedule has been hectic with me more out of office then in.

With B/T members being all scenario testers, do any one of you care to test one of my scenario's within the next month or so and rate/deflate my enthusiasm for this?

I wish B/T continued success.

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

header_Winelands02.gif

-------------------

A man cannot make him laugh - but that's no marvel; he drinks no wine!

-- Shakespeare, "Henry IV" Part 2

Originally posted by Captitalistdoginchina:

Winecape, send me your scenario, i would be happy to take a look for you.

CDIC, I'll be finished within the next 2/3 weeks and I need PBEM opponents to test this scenario; Allied attack, a curving river moving through a deep valley with 2 bridges with 2 small towns to be taken from the Axis, one low next to the river and one high on top of a plateau.

I'll let you know when I'm finished. Thanks again.

Stixx,

Thank you for your willingness to PBEM test the scenario before I release it. You've been jotted down in my adress book and I'll e-mail you as soon as I'm ready. Might be within the next week. Just have to write the briefings properly.

Cheers,

WineCape