Did Anyone See These Yet? -- New CMBB Pics

armbatplay.jpg

As you can see, Battlefront has decided to ditch the 3-D battlefield and switch over to a three quarter view instead. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's excited about this...

Also, notice the detail in the trees. It's as if you can almost reach out and touch them. This kind of cutting edge graphics come at a price though. Your machine will be pushing 4 k so you better go buy those extra RAM sticks now so you have the power when this game hits the streets.

And now we wait in anticipation...

Originally posted by *Captain Foobar*:

OMG! I remember playing this game as a kid!!

Deadmarsh, do you have any screenshots of the excellent Intellevision game "B17 Bomber?"

Do a google search - look up Blue Sky Rangers. They have screen shots of every intellivision game ever made - and you can order them on CD for the PC.

Or, if you are truly lazy, click here

[ July 04, 2002, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]

Originally posted by jeffsmith:

I still have my Intellivision Console & B-17 Bomber

game in my parents cellar

Yeah, me too.

Meaning, of course, "I have an Intellivision Console & B-17 Bomber game in my parents cellar."

Not "I have my Intellivision Console & B-17 Bomber game in your parents cellar."

Or "I have yourIntellivision Console & B-17 Bomber game in my parents cellar."

DjB

Originally posted by Doug Beman:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jeffsmith:

I still have my Intellivision Console & B-17 Bomber

game in my parents cellar

Yeah, me too.

Snip

DjB</font>

hehe.. a trip back to memory lane. actually my first puter was mono black & white only. none of that COLOR stuff for this grognard! anyone remember tigers in the snow by ssi? units were represented by letters of the alphabet and trees were symbols like * or &. now THAT was wargaming! lol...

Originally posted by *Captain Foobar*:

OMG! I remember playing this game as a kid!!

Deadmarsh, do you have any screenshots of the excellent Intellevision game "B17 Bomber?"

"Mattel Electronics presents: B-17 Bomber." ;)

There is a page that you can download some of the Intellivision classics on: http://www.intellivisionlives.com/. (They sell most of the others in very reasonably priced CD-ROM packs)

"Bandits, twelve-o'clock!" :cool:

Originally posted by mike8g:

Hmmm, what grass are you using ?

:D

It's "Lesotho Buckwheat", known to produce some of the best ganja in Africa! A sniff can be downloaded here -->

----------------------------------------

“I always thought I was Jeanne d'Arc and Bonaparte. How little one knows oneself.”

Charles De Gaulle (his reply when being compared to Robespierre)

[ July 04, 2002, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: WineCape ]