I Challenge Peng for a bone to be thrown

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by OGSF:

words... I suspect

OggsF, if I could understand a bleeding word of yours, then I guess I'd be able to understand a bleeding word of yours. And stuff.

What I was able to glean from the bits and pieces of gibberish I could make out, was:

Am I squired? I was dalem's squire. But the slag heap cast me aside when he renounced his title, his house, and his holdings to pursue knowledge of true hatred. Run him through for me if you will. I've recently run him through upon the field of CM myself, so you'll have to try to find a relatively clean spot upon which to run him through again. Don't use up too much of the dalem real estate though. I'll be running him through again myself shortly and I claim the juiciest bits as my birthright.

I also gather that you disapprove of my jesting with YK2, she being of the feminine persuasion and all. You've a point there. If you wear a hat, perhaps no one will notice.

Papa

[ August 13, 2002, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: Papa Khann ]

Originally posted by OGSF:

more spittle-laced Indonesian talk

Hey jabberer - I was PK's owner before I cast off such things. And it's been like 2 weeks since we were playing a game. Send me a setup if you are allowed a keyboard in your cell.

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Well that's a first for me.

Another? How does this one compare to that whole "woke up, pushed the snoring sailor aside and grabbed the fiver off the nightstand" one you had going last week?

Papa</font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Hey jabberer - I was PK's owner before I cast off such things.

Och, ye'll gi' a setoop alreet*. Ah'm gwintae squish ye lak a bowl o' Papap Porridge Brain under tha blunt aind o' a tossed caber. Tae make at fair, Ah'll let mah wee span'l play every other move agin ye, wi' tha AI playin' tha others. Ah'll learn ye tae hae truck wi' an Offender!!

* Prolly tomorrow.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I think you're a girl.

Well, Berli, Peng, Persephone, Joe Shaw, Lars, Dalem, Shandorf, and Hanns have all met me in person, and Hiram has spoken with me by phone. So you'll have to ask them to know for sure.</font>

Originally posted by Roxy:

Herr Oberst remains a MEANY who I will contact within 48 hours to discuss the game.

What the cable techs couldn't fix over the phone, a good old fashioned thunderstorm did, a reboot of their servers and I have access again.

Enough with the idle threats already, Boxy. Send me your worst, er, setup as we've all heard what the merest glimpse of your photo can do. Grog Dorosh is now waiting for the braille version of CM to come out since your surreptitious inclusion of a pic in the PBEM Email melted his eyeballs.

I have recently installed the Norton Anti-bovine scanning software on my machine, so I should be safe from the likes of you.

Oh, and GAMEY UPDATES

Seanachai's Brits continue to shoot nasty little bullets at my valiant hamstertruppen. My only combat worthy unit is retiring for a beer having smoked the two Stuart V's on his flank. There look to be more juicy morsels on the other side of the map. Now if only I can have some troops left over there when it arrives.

Morearty continues to lob big stinkin' shells all over the place, while my armor slogs it over hill and dale, trying to get into the position to support my three aging geriatric shutzen on their way to town. I will steal an american cartoon icon and paint it on the side of my StuH. That StuH, taking after a certain little character named Ricochet Rabbit, managed to bounce 10 shots and survive three more from the gamey bastiche's light gun which he has squirreled into the side of a hill.

Originally posted by YK2:

Yeah it's a head-butt :eek:

But on second thoughts I might come off worse so I'll give him a good kick in the nuts instead.

I'd be willing to pay to see both the Glasgow kiss and the kick delivered.

Mace

Nobody told me it was Ladies Night, if I'd known I might have put me best bib and tucker on, but seeing as one of 'em is from Glasgi I think overalls would do!

Oh guys, OGSF has got his steel umbrella up trying to dodge zillions of arty shells, hehe. I think I got that scruffy dog of his too, when I find it, into the oven it goes!

[ August 13, 2002, 05:15 AM: Message edited by: athkatla ]

Posted by the Dress wearing Scottish Pillock:

Pillock. Tha Ladies o' tha Pool are noo fer tauntin'.
Now now, it's not like you to get upset. We know you like to protect those that wear dresses, like yourself. But who says the Ladies are "noo fer tautin" ? Is that akin ter putting them above the non-females, upon a higher pedestal - even higher than the Olde Ones ?

Noba.

ps. Mike, have your co-workers been re-arranging the letters on your keyboard again. Want me to send you some glue ?

Originally posted by athkatla:

Nobody told me it was Ladies Night, if I'd known I might have put me best bib and tucker on, but seeing as one of 'em is from Glasgi I think overalls would do!

Another cheeky git.....

I may be from Glasgi as you call it but overalls certainly won't do..... and no need for best bib and tucker either, seeing as I like my men casual, Jeans and t-shirt will suffice... that's of course you intend hanging around long enough to actually get dressed.

[ August 13, 2002, 06:48 AM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Originally posted by CMplayer:

My mother-in-law has one of those pair-fondling piggies. And AFAIK she's a woman. Does that count?

No no no ya git! A mother-in-law is hardly a human, much less a woman. It has to do with some mysterious magical transmogrification that happens when a ring is slipped onto a young woman's finger.

What once seemed fair is now exposed to be a ravening creature no longer satisfied to rule it's own demenses, but out for conquest of yours as well. That young shapely lass you wed was merely the anglers bait, and fell for it you did.

Ahem...

We now commit the soul of our brave Forum compatriot CMplayer to such eternal torments as would make a lifetime of torture at the hands of Berli seem like A Weekend at Bernie's.

*shudder*

Roight. Now that that is taken care of, who's up for a pint?

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Wha...? Since when did you start sneaking into Pawbroon's secret garden and playing with his toys?

You mean you didn't see Patch's pic of me and Paw as kids??????

Originally posted by athkatla:

In that case you won't have many men up there, as all those scottish softies wear skirts!

They wear KILTS IN GLASGOW!!!!!!

I may not have lived there for quite some years, but I do visit... the kilt is only worn in Glasgow for traditional purposes like Weddings, functions or Pipe band Competitions..

BTW Mace you can watch for free .

[ August 13, 2002, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Originally posted by Leeo:

Have I told you to SOD OFF lately, MrSpkr? A ribald twist on an ongoing topic is a far cry from name calling.

Name calling? It's just that, after hearing what you thought about doing with WOMEN, as was rather concerned for the FLOWERS.

How high is that horse you ride, anyway? I think it has rockers instead of hooves.
No rockers, but I get the training wheels taken off next week.

If you're still verklempt by my "gamey" (imagine that: someone in the MBT buying something not commonly chosen) force purchase in our little soiree, feel free to send a set-up, oh-he-of-the-high-and-mighty.
I will -- YOU shall be number TWO on my list of East Front conquests. Something in the far north -- the winter -- 1941 -- you be the overstretched Germans, I'll be the mass of Russians. We shall either decide upon a scenario or play a QB. Make your preparations well -- you die in 38 days.

s one's just for you:

I'd rather have my car on a lawyer,

Than have a lawyer on my car.

Or sumfink like that.

Hmm. I didn't get you anything.

(ow, I know, I shouldn't -- but you've done so much for me - the poem, the gamey purchases, the fact you registered on my birthday -- I just have to repay you somehow . . .)

Hmmm. I know! How about a jolly sing-song?

La lalalalalala LAAAAAA . . .

Or not.

Steve

[ August 13, 2002, 10:29 AM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by Persephone:

ÃœberGnome, I will prove to the Cesspool that you are in fact not a woman...I'm not entirely sure you are a man...but you're definitely not a woman.

No woman would have any of these items in her house. Only a Gnome would.

That's all the evidence. I think it's quite enough.

Persephone

I guess I didn't realize you and Berli had taken quite so many pictures of the stuff in my apartment.

When did you snap all these? While I was in the kitchen helping Joe after he dumped my entire silverware drawer on the floor?

[ August 13, 2002, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by YK2:

They wear KILTS IN GLASGOW!!!!!!

Kilts, skirts, potato, potahto.

Anything that allows for the possibility of recreating that famous Marilyn Monroe scene involving a subway grate and an ill-timed gust of air, but with OGSF in the starring role is something that really doesn't even bear thinking about.

Originally posted by CMplayer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

No woman would have any of these items in her house:

[snip]

Pink piggy bank.

GnomesPiggy.jpg

My mother-in-law has one of those pair-fondling piggies. And AFAIK she's a woman. Does that count?</font>