God Save the Peng and this Honorable Challenge

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

.........the grown-ups (aka meself and Berli) are talking here lad, go outside and see if you can find a broken garden Gnome or somefink.

Joe

One of these elders represents extreme sage and the other merely extreme age. Vote now.....

AJ

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

I really don't think I can add anything to Hiram's post.

[sneer]A typical Berli response![/sneer] Faced with the inescapable logic of my proposition <snip>..

Joe</font>

Uh .... Hello! I would think that would be obvious! Who else has shown the dedication and, indeed, desire to maintain the pure, CessPudlian bloodline? Who else has gone out of his way to confront the SSNs who would befoul our little corner of the forum and tell them The Facts Of CessPool Life? Who else has rigorously insisted upon the publication of the rules for each incarnation?

These are just a few of my contributions to the CessPool in that area. But most importantly, Berli, who else has demonstrated that ... intutition, that knack of saying "yes, this one will do" or "no, that one we'll toss back."? I'll stack my record as a Liege against anyone's. Now obviously I'll take guidance from the Olde Ones as I always have, but there needs must be a procedure Berli ... and who better to institute and maintain procedures than I?

I'm not convinced. You Seanachai? Peng? Maybe if you poke him with a stick Seanachai

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

I'm not convinced. You Seanachai? Peng? Maybe if you poke him with a stick Seanachai

Geez guys, anything to shut the old man's piehole.

Besides, after you give him Czeckoslovakia, what more could he possibly ask for?

Blah Blah Blah...

Chapter II..

I guess the question many ask, is exactly when He killed Jesus.

Suprisingly, as many would remnain in doubt, it was the birth of His Children which would spell the end of God.

I guess it was that moment when He realized the love in his imperfect heart, far exceeded the unforgiving love the Church and that which John had preached for so many thousand years. That He through his father, awakened to the reality that Christ was a handcuff and Religion was "Your Mothers Little Helper" in the end.

It wasn't until He came onto the stage that we finally stopped killing each other. He showed us a better way.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Uh .... Hello! I would think that would be obvious! Who else has shown the dedication and, indeed, desire to maintain the pure, CessPudlian bloodline? Who else has gone out of his way to confront the SSNs who would befoul our little corner of the forum and tell them The Facts Of CessPool Life? Who else has rigorously insisted upon the publication of the rules for each incarnation?

These are just a few of my contributions to the CessPool in that area. But most importantly, Berli, who else has demonstrated that ... intutition, that knack of saying "yes, this one will do" or "no, that one we'll toss back."? I'll stack my record as a Liege against anyone's. Now obviously I'll take guidance from the Olde Ones as I always have, but there needs must be a procedure Berli ... and who better to institute and maintain procedures than I?

I'm not convinced. You Seanachai? Peng? Maybe if you poke him with a stick Seanachai</font>

Originally posted by The_Capt:

Blah Blah Blah...

The most intelligent thing you've said yet.

[serious]Pursuant to Cesspool Regulation 483(z)(12)(vii) Subchapter A, Part Five - Hike, please do not bring up religion in the MBT -- it simply is not appropriate. Thank you.[/serious]

Now sod off, fluffer.

Steve

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

[serious]Pursuant to Cesspool Regulation 483(z)(12)(vii) Subchapter A, Part Five - Hike, please do not bring up religion in the MBT -- it simply is not appropriate. Thank you.[/serious]

A regulation vetoed years ago</font>

Nope. Haven't seen any indication that your judgement in these matters is sound.</font>
Then you're blind man, and deaf. But fine, let the CessPool swirl into chaos and become even less than it's been, you can see it already ... on this very page!

And I've received NO turns. Now granted I was somewhat lax in sending turns myself recently but that was when I was out of town. Now that I'm back I have no patience for you slackers!

Joe

I'm not convinced. You Seanachai? Peng? Maybe if you poke him with a stick Seanachai</font>

Originally posted by The_Capt:

Blah Blah Blah...

Chapter II..

I guess the question many ask, is exactly when He killed Jesus.

Suprisingly, as many would remnain in doubt, it was the birth of His Children which would spell the end of God.

I guess it was that moment when He realized the love in his imperfect heart, far exceeded the unforgiving love the Church and that which John had preached for so many thousand years. That He through his father, awakened to the reality that Christ was a handcuff and Religion was "Your Mothers Little Helper" in the end.

It wasn't until He came onto the stage that we finally stopped killing each other. He showed us a better way.

This was...potentially intriguing, but dim.

I realize you're going on your own, lack-witted path to a story culminating in some sort of 'sudden revelation' which will make everyone swoon with insight.

Except it won't happen.

You're coming on gang-busters, lad, and have amended your original posts to the better, but you're still finding your feet.

You've still got an obsession with defecation, you're still too wound-up with the possibility of ejaculation, and it's all too clear that your completely normal and even acceptable rebellion against authority has led you into a false position.

We have our Satan, lad, our Storyteller, and our Peng, in a word.

But all three wait for a Good Poster. For someone who can amuse, and dance, and, dare I say it, SING!

You fail to address me, each and every time, with your ever improving posts.

Improve yourself.

Originally posted by Persephone:

AussieTeam.jpg

These nongiest of nongs are showing off their feminine sides...or maybe their inner Crodas have finally emerged?

Persephone

That one on the right probably was the last one picked for the team. And what's Mace doing behind that purse?

[ June 22, 2002, 01:59 AM: Message edited by: Moriarty ]

AussieTeam.jpg

These nongiest of nongs are showing off their feminine sides...or maybe their inner Crodas have finally emerged?

Persephone

This is...this is...

This is genius. The sudden juxtaposition of the faces, with the postures...it makes me weep with joy. The Aussie footer team horribly condemned to association with the Aussies of the Peng Challenge Thread, and all looking like the next album cover of the Spice Girls...

In a single photo, Persephone has done more to 'Crush All Australians' than I have in many a game (except, of course, for my game against that Aussie half-wit AussieJeff, whom I beat like a gong...)

Originally posted by Moriarty:

what's Mace doing behind that purse?

Given my convict heritage, I'm obviously going through the purse looking for change to steal! Sheesh

btw, it pleases me to note that Noba has seen the errors of his ways and is now supporting Geelong. Way to go Noba.

Mace

Berli, you wanted evidence that we need a gatekeeper to keep unqualified Squires from being appointed?

No, no, no. That is not the question. The question is do we want YOU to be the gatekeeper? Convince us</font>

AussieTeam.jpg

Persephone

At first I thought <BIG>AAAHH!!</BIG> the <BIG><BIG>HORROR...!!!</BIG></BIG>

But then ........ (chuckle) we DO seem to be enjoying ourselves, eh dear Lady? Macey Babe most of all (I am not at liberty to reveal what he/she is doing behind THAT handbag - hence the smug look on MOI's facile features!!!

AJ