Peng Challenges the Abominable Snowman

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

There's something wrong in that formulation somewhere...

Shhhhhhh, don't interrupt!

I'm having delusions of grandeur atm.

KING MACE

[ April 26, 2004, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

There's something wrong in that formulation somewhere...

Shhhhhhh, don't interrupt!

I'm having delusions of grandeur atm.

KING MACE

[ April 26, 2004, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

...the thinning was so successful that only WE stunningly attractive and intelligent men and women are left to populate this fine country.

There's something wrong in that formulation somewhere...</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

...the thinning was so successful that only WE stunningly attractive and intelligent men and women are left to populate this fine country.

There's something wrong in that formulation somewhere...</font>

Well, I'm contemplating actually sending out my turns today. Yup, maybe sometime today, I'll dust off the old CMAK and send a turn out. Maybe I'll send more than one turn. Come to think of it, I might just send one turn out repeatedly. Whose turn should it be?

I'm sure glad I'm not playing Elvis any more. He would whine and preen while demanding that I send HIS turn out now. I think I beat him a while back. It was a good beating too. He didn't even seen it coming. Heck, I didn't even see it coming.

Well, I'm contemplating actually sending out my turns today. Yup, maybe sometime today, I'll dust off the old CMAK and send a turn out. Maybe I'll send more than one turn. Come to think of it, I might just send one turn out repeatedly. Whose turn should it be?

I'm sure glad I'm not playing Elvis any more. He would whine and preen while demanding that I send HIS turn out now. I think I beat him a while back. It was a good beating too. He didn't even seen it coming. Heck, I didn't even see it coming.

Let us all pause for a moment and reflect on the dangerous place the GF has become.

Instead of a thirty day time-out, the once goodly Seanachai has bargained away his soul to Berli this time on the GF.

I think Berli deals in permanent contracts.

Let us all pause for a moment and reflect on the dangerous place the GF has become.

Instead of a thirty day time-out, the once goodly Seanachai has bargained away his soul to Berli this time on the GF.

I think Berli deals in permanent contracts.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Doesn't Australia have more poisonous vermin (not counting you and Noba) than any other country on earth?

I can only surmise that it's a plan by the Almighty to thin out the inbred, gap-toothed inhabitants in the most creepy manner possible.

*sees an opening big enough to drive a semi through*

</font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Doesn't Australia have more poisonous vermin (not counting you and Noba) than any other country on earth?

I can only surmise that it's a plan by the Almighty to thin out the inbred, gap-toothed inhabitants in the most creepy manner possible.

*sees an opening big enough to drive a semi through*

</font>