Peng Challenges the Abominable Snowman

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seanachai ,

[/serious on] Will repeat what everyone said, prayers are with your sister and your family. If I can do anything, please let me know[/serious off]

Dalem, What makes you think there are rickets in the release version of that scenario? After I made it, and found out you were going to play the South Africans, a little Berli appeared on my shoulder and told me to add the rickets to destroy you. Being evil, who am I to argue with the Prime Evil himself, and did his bidding. I assume you haven't ran into the incidenary rickets yet? Grain burns so nicely.

Rune

Seanachai ,

[/serious on] Will repeat what everyone said, prayers are with your sister and your family. If I can do anything, please let me know[/serious off]

Dalem, What makes you think there are rickets in the release version of that scenario? After I made it, and found out you were going to play the South Africans, a little Berli appeared on my shoulder and told me to add the rickets to destroy you. Being evil, who am I to argue with the Prime Evil himself, and did his bidding. I assume you haven't ran into the incidenary rickets yet? Grain burns so nicely.

Rune

Dear Noba

I am in receipt of your proposed match, the title of which is "Tigers and Two Pounders".

I see that you have most graciously taken the Germans and the burden of maneuvering those gigantic clankety beasts across the mapboard.

While I, on the other hand, only have to worry about some tiny peashooters and how best to keep them hidden for thirty turns or so.

"Some" might think that one side may have a slight advantage over the other. "Some" might say that only a fool would play such a one-sided scenario. "Some" might even accuse one of the party's of subterfuge and being of a devious nature.

I laugh at "Some". As the steel beasts rumble away from my forward position, I laugh. As the huge 88mm guns begin to rain fiery sheets of death and destruction completely off the map, I laugh.

Then I see, sitting comfortably in his Mercedes Staff car, with the built in bar, the commander of this awe inspiring force. Bellowing orders, pointing frantically, and drinking heavily.

Yes, it's Noba!

Then I really start laughing.

Dear Noba

I am in receipt of your proposed match, the title of which is "Tigers and Two Pounders".

I see that you have most graciously taken the Germans and the burden of maneuvering those gigantic clankety beasts across the mapboard.

While I, on the other hand, only have to worry about some tiny peashooters and how best to keep them hidden for thirty turns or so.

"Some" might think that one side may have a slight advantage over the other. "Some" might say that only a fool would play such a one-sided scenario. "Some" might even accuse one of the party's of subterfuge and being of a devious nature.

I laugh at "Some". As the steel beasts rumble away from my forward position, I laugh. As the huge 88mm guns begin to rain fiery sheets of death and destruction completely off the map, I laugh.

Then I see, sitting comfortably in his Mercedes Staff car, with the built in bar, the commander of this awe inspiring force. Bellowing orders, pointing frantically, and drinking heavily.

Yes, it's Noba!

Then I really start laughing.

Originally posted by rune:

Seanachai ,

Rune

And here we see the evil incarnate of The Abomination rune ... such things (and trust me, rune is most assuredly a THING) cannot be allowed to continue ... so ...

Who's for a lovely auto-de-fe ... eh?

img8728.jpg

Joe

Originally posted by rune:

Seanachai ,

Rune

And here we see the evil incarnate of The Abomination rune ... such things (and trust me, rune is most assuredly a THING) cannot be allowed to continue ... so ...

Who's for a lovely auto-de-fe ... eh?

img8728.jpg

Joe

First I must remind the members of the CessPool of the call for Auto de fe against The Abomination rune ... I can only assume, against all logic, that you lot actually have lives and are taking the weekend off from posting since I've seen NO groundswell of support.

Think of it, the sharp knives, the ropes, the heated irons ... the screams of rune ... people it doesn't GET any better than this.

But I also must WARN the members of the CessPool that one Jim Boggs will no doubt be waltzing in here shortly, chortling with glee and announcing that he has destroyed some pitiful minor elements of my force with OVERWHELMING forces of his own. Don't believe him! I'm not saying it's not the truth, just don't believe him.

Joe

First I must remind the members of the CessPool of the call for Auto de fe against The Abomination rune ... I can only assume, against all logic, that you lot actually have lives and are taking the weekend off from posting since I've seen NO groundswell of support.

Think of it, the sharp knives, the ropes, the heated irons ... the screams of rune ... people it doesn't GET any better than this.

But I also must WARN the members of the CessPool that one Jim Boggs will no doubt be waltzing in here shortly, chortling with glee and announcing that he has destroyed some pitiful minor elements of my force with OVERWHELMING forces of his own. Don't believe him! I'm not saying it's not the truth, just don't believe him.

Joe

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

I assume you haven't ran into the *incidenary* rickets yet?

I think you misspelled 'sedentary'. It's well known that if you have rickets you don't get around very well.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

I assume you haven't ran into the *incidenary* rickets yet?

I think you misspelled 'sedentary'. It's well known that if you have rickets you don't get around very well.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

First I must remind the members of the CessPool of the call for Auto de fe against The Abomination rune

Well, WE wanted more information:

Do we go with the 2 door Coupe Auto de fe, or the 4 door Sedan Auto de fe.

KING (OH WHAT A FEELING) MACE

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

First I must remind the members of the CessPool of the call for Auto de fe against The Abomination rune

Well, WE wanted more information:

Do we go with the 2 door Coupe Auto de fe, or the 4 door Sedan Auto de fe.

KING (OH WHAT A FEELING) MACE