Peng Challenges the Abominable Snowman

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seanachai,

[serious] My hopes, positive thoughts and prayers go out to your sister. She has survived many debilitating things in her life already. [/serious] Being related to you for example.

[serious] If you feel the need to rail at the world for any reason, you know where I am. [/serious]

You horrid, horrid man.

Seanachai,

[serious] My hopes, positive thoughts and prayers go out to your sister. She has survived many debilitating things in her life already. [/serious] Being related to you for example.

[serious] If you feel the need to rail at the world for any reason, you know where I am. [/serious]

You horrid, horrid man.

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Be strong, Seanachai. You can punch me if you need to. You know where I live.

If you need help Seanachai, let me know. </font>

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Be strong, Seanachai. You can punch me if you need to. You know where I live.

If you need help Seanachai, let me know. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Why does Rune put 8,000,000mm ricket barrages in his otherwise wonderful scenarios?

The "Foce Estates" one needs a little work, Rune.

Uh ... when did The Abomination rune ever create a wonderful scenario ... with or without rickets?

Joe

Why does Rune put 8,000,000mm ricket barrages in his otherwise wonderful scenarios?

Uh ... when did The Abomination rune ever create a wonderful scenario ... with or without rickets?

Joe

[serious]

Seanachai I sincerely hope that with your help and support your sister will pull through.

[/serious]

Nidan1 too needs all the help he can get. Where is my turn you senile fool? Has your computer refused to load the file again? I guess computer do feel shame...

[serious]

Seanachai I sincerely hope that with your help and support your sister will pull through.

[/serious]

Nidan1 too needs all the help he can get. Where is my turn you senile fool? Has your computer refused to load the file again? I guess computer do feel shame...

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Seanachai,

You, sir, are a completely worthless swine that is good for nothin' 'cept kickin' inna fork. I loath the very thought of your existance. Your sister, on the other hand, is a complete saint, so if there is anything I can do for Her, lemme know

It seems to me that we have the possibility of a "twofer" on this one ... surely his sister would be immensely cheered by having him kicked in the fork, I know I would be.

Joe

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Seanachai,

You, sir, are a completely worthless swine that is good for nothin' 'cept kickin' inna fork. I loath the very thought of your existance. Your sister, on the other hand, is a complete saint, so if there is anything I can do for Her, lemme know

It seems to me that we have the possibility of a "twofer" on this one ... surely his sister would be immensely cheered by having him kicked in the fork, I know I would be.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Seanachai,

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Seanachai,

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Seanachai,

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Seanachai,

Joe </font>

A-feckin-hem...

" By the rickets red glare,

dalem's men died with flair,

And threw up their guns

For they all had the runs

Oh, say can you see mangled body parts start to rai-ain.

O'er the sca-a-a-attered trees...

And the fields

Of ripe

Grain!"

PLAY BALL!

A-feckin-hem...

" By the rickets red glare,

dalem's men died with flair,

And threw up their guns

For they all had the runs

Oh, say can you see mangled body parts start to rai-ain.

O'er the sca-a-a-attered trees...

And the fields

Of ripe

Grain!"

PLAY BALL!