Normandy buildings mod update!

The link works for me ! smile.gif

Great job, as usual, this is brilliant.

By the way, I've noticed that none of your little houses had shutters. As your work is still in progress, I guess this is rather normal, but shutters are, you surelly know of course, very common in France, still today.

Let me show you an oooold woman opening her oooold shutters in her ooold rural house :

fenetre%20avec%20vieux%20volets.jpg

I suspect the house, the shutters and the woman to have not change since the 40's ! :D

Keep up the good work !

[ September 29, 2004, 04:25 AM: Message edited by: Bogdan ]

Originally posted by Bogdan:

The link works for me ! smile.gif

Great job, as usual, this is brilliant.

By the way, I've noticed that none of your little houses had shutters. As your work is still in progress, I guess this is rather normal, but shutters are, you surelly know of course, very common in France, still today.

Let me show you an oooold woman opening her oooold shutters in her ooold rural house :

fenetre%20avec%20vieux%20volets.jpg

I suspect the house, the shutters and the woman to have not change since the 40's ! :D

Keep up the good work !

Actually three of them have some shutters, including the one on the barn. I added several more screenshots showing the two other buildings with them.

shutters

I'll see if I can add some more?

[ September 29, 2004, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: Tanks a Lot ]

Originally posted by Tanks a Lot:

Actually three of them have some shutters, including the one on the barn. I added several more screenshots showing the two other buildings with them.

Man, this is really great ! Add some shutters if you really think it's good, but your screenshots already make me impatient smile.gif

'Cannot wait for tall buildings, with its typical "colombages" pattern...

Colombages_reduite.jpg

:cool:

Originally posted by Bogdan:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Tanks a Lot:

Man, this is really great ! Add some shutters if you really think it's good, but your screenshots already make me impatient smile.gif

'Cannot wait for tall buildings, with its typical "colombages" pattern...

Colombages_reduite.jpg

:cool: </font>

Originally posted by junk2drive:

now that i can finally look at them all, what is the brown brick large building behind one of the houses? juju's sealion?

Yep, that's one of Juju's allright. Besides testing them (lucky me), they keep me humble when working on mine.

• 2 weeks later...