Few are as truly challenged as Peng

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Happy birthday Lars, i'll think of you before i sleep (yuchhh).

To use an oldie but a goodie, "you touch yourself when you write this stuff, don't you?"

Steve </font>

Updates:

W_lad vs Sturmy.

My men, are about to clash with his Yanks who seem exhausted from frolicking with doe eyed Sicilian shepherds. Well, none have been spotted yet apart from a couple of halftracks, so knowing Sturmy, I assume they are all busy frolicking in the vinyards with doe eyed Sicilian shepherds, ready to do anything for a Hershey bar.

W_lad vs Dalem (Left Behind)

The paras, much as in real life, seem to have been abandoned. Only this time by Dalem's fixation with his new bike...

Editted for spelling. Well, it isn't often that I have need of the word "frolicking"

I will be in Texas tomorrow through Friday ... turns will be delayed further ... grown men now abed will sink into despair and count their sorrows in bushel loads ... the BFC boards will turn into a morass of tedium and uninspired, insipid posts ... but I will be in Texas.

Working damnit, and not even working near Dallas where I could at least make sport of MrSpkr ... to his face at any rate.

But I will be in Texas.

Where I was born, where my parents were born, where my grandparents were born and where each and every last one of my great-grandparents is buried. No doubt there will be rejoicing in Austin and Lubbock because ...

I will be in Texas.

Joe

p.s. Did I mention that I'd be in Texas?

Originally posted by Lars:

Just a note on this sad wintery August day.

I'm Forty today.

And in honor of it, God has made the temp match my age.

I'm so damn blessed...

Oh, Lars, Lars...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I wouldn't have missed this chance to wish you a Happy Birthday for all the considerable drugs undoubtedly flowing through Hortlund's miserable carcass.

You've suffered through the rest...now suffer the best!

When shall we Minnesota Miscreants meet again, to glory, absolutely glory in the fact that you're getting old, and will undoubtedly begin to suffer major physical breakdowns soon?

We had a great night the other night, alternatively gaming, and discussing you with a frankness and unpleasantness that would make a syphilitic General Forum poster blush...

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Where I was born, where my parents were born, where my grandparents were born and where each and every last one of my great-grandparents is buried. No doubt there will be rejoicing in Austin and Lubbock because ...

Joe, I've been there.

You might find a reason to rejoice in Austin.

But in Lubbock, only death brings release.

Originally posted by Lars:

Well, you're free to use the boat today if you wish.

I'm going to stay inside next to the heater.

What kind of Birthday Party did you have? Here you are posting bright and early and with an actual coherent post no less, the DAY AFTER your party.

My condolences. Do not despair. As you slowly reach the Age of Illumination (50), you will begin to see the secrets of life unravelling before your eyes in such a way as to make you realize how foolish you have been all your young life.

I will be here for you Lars. With advice, counsel, and wisdom to ease the pain of your transistion.

Now wipe that ****e eating grin off your face and get back to priming those apartments.

Even the ghetto/slums that you own could use a coat of paint every 30 or so years.

The best thing to do upon reaching the age of 50 is to commit ritual suicide, before you become a burden to your loved ones. (if you have any, that is).

So many bad things happen to the body that has carried you this far when you hit the mid century mark, that it really does not pay to continue on.

In Lars' case, this decrepidation has occured already, so Buggs don't waste your time....get the knife now...if you like I will second you. I can still swing a katana, as long as someone points me in the right direction.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

What.

The.

Hell.

Is.

Wrong.

With.

The.

Weather.

Here.

In.

Minnesota?

It's 51 out. Farenheit. In August.

Seanachai passed out on his kitchen floor with the refrigerator door open again? </font>

dalem

What kind of gibberish are you posting here? I have a few questions for you to answer so you can translate the dalespeak:

Originally posted by dalem:

Every time your opponent rolls a "6" on his impulse modifier die roll, which is bad for him, you have have to do a shot.

Now about this impulse modifier die roll, which impulses are you attempting to modify? Your impulse to drink excessively? Your impulse to take a shot at someone? Your impulse to

drink and shoot someone at the same time?

Of course, Seanachai was rolling so poorly that had I really adhered to that rule I would have died, but it made my victory even sweeter.

Now I realise that rolling drunks is considered a profession in Minnesota, but exactly what were you expecting to get from rolling The Bard?

Money? Dirty Pictures? His hat?

And Papa Khann got to taste the pain of my supremacy and genius as well.

Did you cook something? Why would Papa Khann taste anything that you put before him? Why didn't you roll Papa Khann? Is it possible that he is more of a derelict than Seanachai? So who was actually shot? How come Lars was up early and sober today, the day after his Birthday?

Questions, questions, questions. And not an answer in sight.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

I just wanted to say I only roll "1"s.

Judging by the smell of the Paddock, what you say may be true, but it would appear more likely that you have been rolling in your #2's. </font>

Tell ya what Jimbo, I will list the main elements of our Monday night for you , and you guys can use tehm to construct a little story.

1) I took Seanachai to the shooting range to teach him how to shoot handguns.

2) We discussed politics while I cleaned my guns.

3) We met Papa Khann for dinner.

4) We all played A&A: D-Day later at my place.

Take it away!