The Cheery Waffle Thread and Other Natural Disasters: Film at Eleven

Snarker

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

The official tally is in: we made $19,840 for the town parks over the three days we ran the haunted forest. Not bad for only 12 hrs of scaring the pants off people. smile.gif Over 1,800 people came through on Saturday alone...

Sweet! smile.gif

Any of the neighbours go 'missing'?

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

The official tally is in: we made $19,840 for the town parks over the three days we ran the haunted forest. Not bad for only 12 hrs of scaring the pants off people. smile.gif Over 1,800 people came through on Saturday alone...

Sweet! smile.gif

Any of the neighbours go 'missing'? </font>

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

scaring the pants off people. smile.gif Over 1,800 people came through on Saturday alone...

That's a lot of pants. Are you going to have a yard sale now? </font>

Did he shoot the moose or did it die from smoking all those cigarettes?

What's he doing behind that moose?

I haven't seen such a display of unbridled Canadian passion since the Tom Green Show.

Mace

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Sweet! smile.gif

The official tally is in: we made $19,840 for the town parks over the three days we ran the haunted forest. Over 1,800 people came through on Saturday alone...

Tell the truth, Snarker, everyone of them's now buried in the backyard, devoid of their possessions.

You...you MONSTER!!! :mad: :mad:

Mace

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Sweet! smile.gif

<font size=5 font color=orange>Good Morning, Waffles!!</font>

Axe, I went to bed last night with the Red Sox down 8-0 and Mussina still pitching a perfect game. I guess the Sox couldn't just take their beating and go on to the next game, could they? No, they had to get your hopes up and then lose. :rolleyes::D

Robohn's Italians continue to slaughter my Brits. Every squad that moves seems to run directly into yet another machine gun. This attack has been a disaster. :mad:

Watson & Crick continues to close on my plucky Tommies with his hordes of German infantry. Sadly, they're being led by a Tiger and supported by a Panther. Big trouble! :(

On the brighter side, Mace continues to lose two or three jeeps every turn of the BDLRM. Those things are really flammable. I've never seen this many columns of smoke on a battlefield. So far he's lost jeeps to the Panther, my AT gun, both AA guns, a FO, a HMG, and now to an infantry squad. We even got one of his jeep crews trying to stroll off the northern map edge. Good fun! :D

Snarker talked me into trying the Dominions 2 PBEM being run on the GF. So far so good, after two whole turns. There are so many choices to make for every unit in the game that later turns could get pretty complex. Assuming I don't get flattened so quickly that I don't have to worry about later turns. :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Snarker talked me into trying the Dominions 2 PBEM being run on the GF. So far so good, after two whole turns. There are so many choices to make for every unit in the game that later turns could get pretty complex. Assuming I don't get flattened so quickly that I don't have to worry about later turns. :D:D

And your pretender god is Seanachai!?!?

I'm not sure if you're daft or a genius. :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

And your pretender god is Seanachai!?!?

I'm not sure if you're daft or a genius. :mad: </font>