The Cheery Waffle Thread and Other Natural Disasters: Film at Eleven

Snarker

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Red Sox are going two consecutive days without losing to the Yankees? Is that a record in ALCS history? :D:D

Watson & Crick had me hanging on by my fingernails at the end. I had sped across the map to occupy the church which was the site of the large VL. Next thing I know, here comes a Tiger lumbering up the road. My Wolverines were carefully positioned to present only a hull-down aspect to the Tiger as we waited in ambush for it to get close.

All of a sudden my Wolverines started brewing up! He had a Panther all the way across the map just picking them off one after another! GRARGRRARRG!!! :mad: :mad:

After that it was a matter of my infantry staying alive under a torrent of artillery fire, some his and some mine. Fortunately he killed one of my FOs very early, which probably saved my men from a barrage of 5.5" TNT. My other FO took turns shelling the Germans and my troops.

A tough battle against a relentless opponent. Any time you're ready for the rematch, let me know. :D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Any time you're ready for the rematch, let me know. :D

I'll try looking today or tomorrow for a good scenario. If any of ye blustery-ball-less bagpipers have a suitable scenario, send it my way or the aitches' way. :mad:

<a href="http://216.69.32.102/BAB/midi/elalamein.mid" target="_blank">

Kilt.jpg

Here's some el Alamein</a> to blow on in the meanwhile.

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

GARGARGARAG :mad: Hey, Axe, before opening my file, PLEASE read the email. I think this is screwed up too. I don't know if this can be fixed.

I hope you can be fixed before you spring some progeny on an unsuspecting and thoroughly undeserving world. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Axe? Axe?? <font size=5>AXE??!!</font>

What? What?? <font size=5>WHAT??!!</font> :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

GARGARGARAG :mad: Hey, Axe, before opening my file, PLEASE read the email. I think this is screwed up too. I don't know if this can be fixed.

I hope you can be fixed before you spring some progeny on an unsuspecting and thoroughly undeserving world. :mad: :mad: </font>

P.S. Where's my turn you Aussie slacker?!? :mad: :mad:

All good things come for he who waits.

You, however, will have to SUFFER because I'm thinking about bed!

errr...... Will you read me a bedtime story, Mr Axe2121?

Mace

Once upon a time there was a bad man named Mace. He was lazy and didn't send out his PBEM turns on time. No one liked him after that.

The End

:mad: :mad:

Ah, that brings tears to my eyes. You really would make a wonderful daddy. As a matter of fact, I think you should adopt Mace. Think aboot it. He wears nappies and if you take a beer away from him, he will cry just like baby. You could teach him the Canucki vernacular (eh, zed, aboot, Labatts, hockey -well not this year). Maybe you could even get him to walk instead of crawl after drinking. Lord knows he could use some guidance. I'll even donate a dollar to his education fund.

*peeks into thread cautiously and stares in shock*

Oh my GAWD! What have you boys been doing in here? LOOK at this mess! It's disgusting!

Empty beer bottles everywhere...half eaten pizza still in their boxes laying in the floor...

*faugh!*

This is just gross! No wonder none of the Ladies come in here much.

*holds nose as she daintily picks up her cell phone and dials an emergency clean-up crew*

I'll be back once this MESS is cleared up.

*shudders*

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Just wait until the Red Sox lose again. Axe will starting burning the furniture and... wait, did you say there's still some pizza left?

*munch, munch, munch*

I think that was the possum that Wino splatted last month in his urban assault vehicle. I'm surprised that nobody ate it earlier.

Mmmmm. Con jarabe de albaricoque, por favor. BECAUSE IF I SAY "WITH APRICOT SYRUP, PLEASE" THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT MAGGOT NO COMPRENDEME !!!!! :mad: :mad:

GRGRGAAAARGH!!!!!

Don't ask.

[ October 18, 2004, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

Huh. I edited that last post before I wrote it.

I have the grave misfortune of having to read your posts after you write and edit them. :mad: :mad:

[ October 19, 2004, 04:27 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]