The Cheery Waffle Thread and Other Natural Disasters: Film at Eleven

Snarker

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axe, this is why the Red Sox are so aggravating. They don't know when to call it a season and go home. Just watch, some fluke play will happen to convince you true believers of the curse, all over again. On the plus side, if they keep the Yankee pitchers so busy, it really helps the chances of Houston or St. Louis in the Series. :D:D

Was that a <font size=1>penguin</font> nosing around? A <font size=1>penguin</font> lady to be sure, but still a <font size=1>penguin</font>. Things must be even slower than usual over there. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

GARGAGGARGAGAGGAGAGRAGAGARGARAGARAGARGA :mad: :mad: :mad:

I just spent the last 2 hours in transit to and from the airport so that I could reissue a damn ticket which US Scareways canceled on me. First, The nazis of the skies charged me an extra $160. Second, they had people behind the counter as intelligent as the collective slime-mold found in Snarker's bathtub. Third, when the slime-mold called his "supervisor" and then people at some unknown secret location, nobody could figure out what the frick to do. I was soooooooooo close to causing a scene which would have closed Logan for a friggin week. FINALLY after 40 min dealing with the slime-mold,he managed to get some cretin capable of reissuing a ticket. The only thing that kept me going ballistic was the thought of me on the beach in St. Barths this December, watching all the "free range" girls. Yep, that is a French island in the Caribbean folks and you know what Euro trash girls wear at the beach. This is where I'm a heading......

kdc-edenrock.jpeg

[ October 19, 2004, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Watson & Crick ]

Axe, for your sake I hope the Sox can pull this out tonight. I'm getting concerned about your physical health. Of course, I've always been concerned about your mental health! tongue.gif:D:D

Hi Paula! Better keep him away from the TV today. :D:D

The mighty god Seanachai can't be bothered to comment on the other so-called pretenders. ;);)

Originally posted by Dave H:

Hi Paula! Better keep him away from the TV today. :D:D

Bwahahahahaha!! Good one Dave.

She keeps to the rest of the house when the Sox are in the playoffs. In fact, the first time she met my brother and sister-in-law was during the '99 playoff series against Cleveland. My brother is a die-hard fan too so Paula thought we were nuts -- cursing, throwing things at the TV, taking, as she put it, "things waaaaay too seriously."

She now knows there is no such thing as being too serious when it comes to the Sox. She doesn't understand, but she accepts. :D

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Mmmm. Stone IPA. The antidote to adrenaline. :mad:

I thought you drank Ugly Bastard.

Or maybe that was how somone described you.

I can't recall. :mad: :mad: </font>

Back from the beach, muchly relaxed, drinking beer and enjoying a week off from breaking up fights and theoretically teaching.

Don't care how bad the Sox lose by.

Turns back out to maggots.

Axe, if'n ya feel like it, send a setup. Wait, that goes for any of you maggoty types.

Yeeha!

Waffles, let me congratulate Robohn for taking his revenge for the BDLRM. He absolutely demolished a doomed British attack on his entrenched Italians. As a result, he has a 74% to 26% major victory that wasn't even that close. I lost just about everything trying to pry his troops from their trenches. They weren't budging. His four 47 mm and four 75 mm guns ventilated all of my tanks, all of my ACs, and most of the Bren carriers. At least my trucks stayed out of harms way. :eek: :eek:

Well done, Robohn! :D:D