You and Dust. What North Africa needs to know about the Cheery Waffler.

Snarker

Originally posted by Seanachai:

How disturbingly drunk was the disturbing drunk Soddball?

Disturbingly so? I mean, if he edited his fecking remarks in the Goodaler thread, we're talking auto-ban, aren't we?

You have no idea. My headache is just shocking.

Damnation, Soddball, don't go getting your limey arse banned before our Challenge is resolved.

You are a low fellow, Soddball. You have heard the mermaids singing, each to each, and yet you insist on throwing yourself into a dumpster each night, spraying spittle, and raving like a wino who's insufficiently watered his rubbing alcohol before imbibing.

It's only the esteem I bear for your 'lucid' moments that allows me to take up the thread of your Challenge to me.

We have heard, Soddball, We of the Peng Challenge, what price you want for victory. But what price are you willing to pay for defeat?

That went unmentioned in your post to me in the Thread of threads.

So, Soddball? What do you risk?

Duh. I don't risk anything. I'm going to beat you like a spring rug. :mad:

I picked your forefeit, you pick mine. :mad: :mad:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

This pisses me off, and I'm growling and showing my teeth. GGG(etc)HGARA!!!!!

*SIGH*

You're even more handsome when you show your teeth....

*Sigh*

I think I'm in love :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Umm, far be it from me to be the voice of reason (that's why we have Dave H on the payroll, is it not?) but I must say the last dozen or so posts have sunk the CWT to new lows. A drunken Soddball being wooed by a penguin, an appearance by a garden gnome and, for God's sake, Mace!!!

I need a drink and a shower. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

Bottom of the page :mad: :mad: :mad:

I don't know how many of you maggots use PBEM Helper and, of those who do, how many have got CMAK working with it.

However, if you haven't, you might find this useful (but only if you put it in the right folder...).

Works for me, anyway.

Teddy

Thanks Teddy, I had PBEM helper set up to do everything except auto-load...does this .ini have the .vbs script to auto-load the games? I'll check it out!

Originally posted by Axe2121:

A drunken Soddball being wooed by a penguin, an appearance by a garden gnome and, for God's sake, Mace!!!

Aren't we lucky? Most people have to pay hard earned cash for mind-bending drugs to see stuff like that. We get it free.

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Thanks Teddy, I had PBEM helper set up to do everything except auto-load...does this .ini have the .vbs script to auto-load the games? I'll check it out!

Send me mah feckin' turn!! :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

Bottom of the page :mad: :mad: :mad:

I don't know how many of you maggots use PBEM Helper and, of those who do, how many have got CMAK working with it.

However, if you haven't, you might find this useful (but only if you put it in the right folder...).

Works for me, anyway.

Teddy

Thanks Teddy, I had PBEM helper set up to do everything except auto-load...does this .ini have the .vbs script to auto-load the games? I'll check it out! </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

Now that I've stirred things up in here a bit I'll go back to the 'pool.

Too easy. ;)

Kitty

Puh-lease! :rolleyes: You talk about this place as if it were some Buddhist-training camp, complete with a serenity pond and burbling brook.

The only burbling here comes from Soddball on a Friday night.

Originally posted by Kitty:

I'm sorry if I bothered you . . . I saw that YK2 posted here and thought it was ok. I was just responding 'cause I thought one of your posts was amusing. Sorry, again.

Kitty

I don't know Axe, this post here is highly inflammatory.

Clearly I think she has gone too far with this one. Post such as this do have a tendency to stir up the Maggots that frequent this Thread.

Axe, got your turn, turns out the problem was with PBEM helper's new CMAKDemo .ini, which was sending your turns off to Neverland to spend the evening with Michael Jackson.

All fixed now, turn back out soon.

Damn, that's a sweet turn you might say!!

Wrong!!!

Opens and does nothing. Which is what I wish we could say about penguins' mouths.

Radley! I hear that BFC included a few QB maps with the game...not that you have the stones to play me on one of them.

Mountain River or Long Desert Road if you do...

Bouquet!

As a Master of the Lapidary Arts, I've got stones undreamed of in your sad, little life.

What I DON'T have is my copy of CMAK.

So, patience, little one. I'll sort you out soon enough.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Axe, got your turn, turns out the problem was with PBEM helper's new CMAKDemo .ini, which was sending your turns off to Neverland to spend the evening with Michael Jackson.

All fixed now, turn back out soon.

Damn, that's a sweet turn you might say!!

Wrong!!!

Opens and does nothing. Which is what I wish we could say about penguins' mouths. </font>