You and Dust. What North Africa needs to know about the Cheery Waffler.

Snarker

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Oh go fill up your urinating Santa before you explode.

Jim BaffledbyUBBoggs strikes again! :mad: :mad:

:mad: Were you born that stupid or did you have to whack yourself over the head with a polo mallet to achieve it? :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

No problem Dave. :cool:

You aren't going to be in Portugal in the next couple of weeks are you? If so, I have a favor to ask. ;)

Why are you letting rune push you around? Don't you remember who your governor is related to? Just call Jeb and tell him some clown in Chicago is giving you a hard time. I know, you could tell Jeb that your name is Steve Bartman and that you're taking him up on his offer of asylum in Florida. Just insist on a copy of CMAK to make the move. :D:D

One thiong is certain. I will get it one day before any of you SE maggots. Hell, if my preorder went out last night, it could be here in the morning.

Thursday night we are expecting a storm that could drop 8" or more of snow. The weather maggots better be wrong or it may be Monday before I see CMAK. That's Tuesday for you, Bongs.

Originally posted by Snarker:

One thiong is certain. I will get it one day before any of you SE maggots. Hell, if my preorder went out last night, it could be here in the morning.

Thursday night we are expecting a storm that could drop 8" or more of snow. The weather maggots better be wrong or it may be Monday before I see CMAK. That's Tuesday for you, Bongs.

Snow????????? :confused:

It's 78 with a nice cool breeze out today. :cool:

It might get down in the 60's this weekend. BRRR!!! :cool:

Nope, never saw any.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! :D:D

You shouldn't live in such an icy hellhole. I bet you plan trips to Hoth for your summer break. :mad:

Originally posted by Becket:

By the way, I'm beating Axe like a DaveH currently.

Is there any other way? :mad:

Thought you'd all like to know.

It must be soooo frustrating for you to be wrong so often!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

Yep. I once thought Australia was something more than Arkansas with accents, but I was wrong. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

Yep. I once thought Australia was something more than Arkansas with accents, but I was wrong. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

My girlfriend is too skinny

Well, tell Boo he needs to eat more, then.

</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

ROTFL!!!! Wrong yet again, Becket!!! Mike's a Kiwi. :D:D

What's the difference, other than a slightly smaller group of cousins to breed with? </font>

GRRAARGHRGHRGRARGHRGHH!!!!! It's 22:57 on Wednesday and I still don't have CMAK!!!!! Never mind the mailman doesn't get here until about 10:00 tomorrow. Lazy, scotophobic maggots!!!! Eight hours a day not enough? Bah! I spit on those guvment employees keeping me from CMAK. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

And to think I thought Govt employees were useless - seems they're performing at least one useful social function in Snicker neighbourhood!!

And you haven't got time to whinge - you owe me a turn you feckin' maggot!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

And Eduard and Rucksack can just shut the feck up too...OK - just <big>bleedin<big> shut up already!!</big></big>......mumble grimace :mad: :mad:

[ December 04, 2003, 05:32 AM: Message edited by: Stalin's Organ ]

<font size=4>Good Morning!!</font size=4>

Becket, I don't remember seeing a turn from you. I'll check this afternoon.

Somebody PLEASE keep me from getting into games with Keke!! In our current game his gamey Finns just ambushed my Soviets. I had a whole platoon of pioneers covering the flanks of a T-34 platoon moving along a road through dense tall pines. Out of nowhere here came a couple of platoons of Finns with their SMGs, slaughtering the pioneers and tossing grenade bundles at the tanks. GRRRRR!! As best as I could tell, the Soviets didn't even bother to shoot back; they just died peacefully. :mad: :mad:

Lurkur continues to crush the ghetto like an eggshell. I hate losing whole squads just because the building they are hiding in suddenly explodes! :mad: :mad: I am still holding the moral advantage, though. tongue.gif

Stikkypixie continues to kill my Pz IIIs at 700-800 meters with his Valentines. His Matildas are wallowing around out there somewhere, too.

86smopuim has probed a couple of times toward the VLs in our game, but mostly he sits back and chucks 150 mm TNT packages at my Russians. Fortunately they are not hidden in buildings in this game!

THumpre sends a turn or two each week, and I hope to finish up the BDLRM with him soon. He has three minutes left!

It's too early to remember if I'm playing anybody else right now or not. Who knows, CMAK may be waiting for me this afternoon!! :D:D:D

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

My girlfriend is too skinny

Well, tell Boo he needs to eat more, then.

</font>