You and Dust. What North Africa needs to know about the Cheery Waffler.

Snarker

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave H:

Soddball, did you create your new scenario in a bid to outdo the deranged molten TNT chucking we all came to know and loathe from MasterGoodale?

No. I created it just to see if I could. The map is as large as it can be, and the fighting as insane and frothed as it can be. Enough planes and artillery are in there to satisfy the most molten-TNT-crazy nerk.

I've playtested it against the AI on a few occasions (even reaching turn 90 before collapsing in exhaustion) and I'm currently playtesting it TCP/IP against a chum. We are up to turn 32 and my resounding defence is causing him to squeal. A single dug-in HMG-42 has halted the infantry advance on an entire flank - the better part of two companies so far - and a well-placed 50mm AT gun has knocked out 1/4 of the attacking tanks on the other flank (4 out of 16). Unfortunately, his strafing aeroplanes are carving up my meagre reinforcements and my ammunition is running at critical.

It's a great scenario. :mad:

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Shush, maggot!!! It's to confuse the dimwitted wafflers amongst us. :mad: :mad:

What happened???? :confused:

MadMatt see your unedited post?

:eek:

:D </font>

As long as North Africa knows that I am not now, nor have I ever been a PENGuin, I'm satisfied! Well, there was that one time, but my single Peng post was for Seanachai's mother, so I don't count that. :D:D

I guess if MasterGoodale tried to find us now he'd be hopelessly lost - of course he was lost most of the time anyway. :D:D

As long as North Africa knows that I am not now, nor have I ever been a PENGuin, I'm satisfied! Well, there was that one time, but my single Peng post was for Seanachai's mother, so I don't count that. :D:D

I guess if MasterGoodale tried to find us now he'd be hopelessly lost - of course he was lost most of the time anyway. :D:D

I just saw a bumper sticker - "One by one, the penguins are taking my sanity". 'Nuff said, I think.

Onwards. Teddy is laying low waiting to see where my Uber Afika Maggot Korps pop up. Behind him would be nice.

Axe inches towards his untimely demise in "Line of di Maggot". No hope. Dead men walking. Give up. :mad:

I've managed to lull Kiwi Mike into a bored stupor and will pour molten TNT into his lap soon. He may need Becket to sue Master Goodale for not warning us all about the dangerous nature of hot, angry TNT. A warning label akin to "Remove child before folding stroller" may be in order. :mad: :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Unlike our good friend Becket, who just posted in the old Thread. :rolleyes: </font>

Unlike our good friend Becket, who just posted in the old Thread. :rolleyes: </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Becket, to answer your question from the locked thread, no, I didn't tell anybody about the simultaneous kills. Your gamey Russians probably outnumber my Germans about 10 to 1, so my tank needed to kill every piece of Russian armor in the game. I don't think that happened. Anyway, it looks like infantry vs. infantry until you bring up another company of Shermans. Did I mention you're a maggot? :D:D

Snarker, what's this Hunting Day business in PA? I thought the only hunting allowed in Pennsylvania was on February 2, when Paxatawny (sp?) Phil looks for his shadow. So what are you hunting? Sales at the mall? tongue.gif:D

Soddball, congratulations on designing what used to be called a monster game. Can you imagine rolling dice several times each turn for every unit in your scenario? Not me, either. When will you begin crushing Seanachai in CMAK? I'm hoping to follow that developing situation very closely. Just a few more days, and I'll be challenging you, too. Why don't you stop drinking anything now, just to get in the proper frame of mind. :D:D

Becket... Did I mention you're a maggot? :D:D

Snarker, what's this Hunting Day business in PA? I thought the only hunting allowed in Pennsylvania was on February 2, when Paxatawny (sp?) Phil looks for his shadow. So what are you hunting? Sales at the mall? tongue.gif:D

First day of deer season! Tourist season opens in the summer, so no day off. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Becket... Did I mention you're a maggot? :D:D

First day of deer season! Tourist season opens in the summer, so no day off. :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Ah, yes. The first day of deer season in Pennsyltucky. The day when industry grinds to a halt and all the home schoolers anoint themselves with fox urine and go out cruising the countryside looking for dates.

Isn't it wonderful?

Face it, this is WAY more information than I really wanted to know. I have to admit, for a resident of Ohio you seem pretty well informed on the goings on in Pennsylvania, you Cheery Waffle maggot wannabe. tongue.gif:D:D

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Ah, yes. The first day of deer season in Pennsyltucky. The day when industry grinds to a halt and all the home schoolers anoint themselves with fox urine and go out cruising the countryside looking for dates.

Isn't it wonderful?

Face it, this is WAY more information than I really wanted to know. I have to admit, for a resident of Ohio you seem pretty well informed on the goings on in Pennsylvania, you Cheery Waffle maggot wannabe. tongue.gif:D:D </font>

He's just upset because MrSpkr has his yarbles and won't give them back. :rolleyes:

Okay, I think I'm gonna push my infantry up on my right. Try to draw his attention thataway, while at the same time try and locate and destroy his ATG's and HT's. Then pull an Axe and charge those 15 PzIII's against the left. Hopefully the Sherman's will get drawn into the infantry fight on my right and I can clean up on his M3's :cool:

Okay you Maggoty Tacticians!!! :mad: :mad:

Whatcha think?

Oh and hurry up! Apparently, my member # is so high that my attention spa...............

I think MrSpkr should give Boo's yarbles back. :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

He's just upset because MrSpkr has his yarbles and won't give them back.

Okay, I think I'm gonna push my infantry up on my right. Try to draw his attention thataway, while at the same time try and locate and destroy his ATG's and HT's. Then pull an Axe and charge those 15 PzIII's against the left. Hopefully the Sherman's will get drawn into the infantry fight on my right and I can clean up on his M3's

Okay you Maggoty Tacticians!!!

Whatcha think?

Oh and hurry up! Apparently, my member # is so high that my attention spa...............

I think MrSpkr should give Boo's yarbles back. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Isn't it wonderful?

Face it, this is WAY more information than I really wanted to know. I have to admit, for a resident of Ohio you seem pretty well informed on the goings on in Pennsylvania, you Cheery Waffle maggot wannabe. tongue.gif:D:D </font>

<big>Good Morning, Maggots and stray dogs!!</big> :D:D

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Since we are located directly to the West of Pennsyl-tucky, it falls on we of the eastern Ohio area to be on constant watch to repel the repellent hoards of in-bred mutant hill folk who are constantly trying to cross the border into our own little heaven...(or Little Italy, depending on the day's specials)...and spirit away our wimmen folk in the hopes of getting their sad, little family trees to branch at least once.

I thought the only thing we had to watch for coming out of Pennsylvania was the Amish. You make it sound like they filmed "Deliverance" and "Southern Comfort" just across the border. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Can any of you confirm that Keke ever sleeps? I was working in Quicken (paying bills - :mad: ) on my computer last night at 11 PM and here comes a turn from Keke. What time would that be for him, something like 6 AM? No wonder I can't beat the guy. He's a machine!!