The Peng Challenge - The Abomination of Desolation

Lars

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I'm a Mary Ann man myself.

Joe

Great. Now I've got this mental vision of you in gingham and pigtails.

My Gawd, you're a big, ugly girl. </font>

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Slapdragon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Who let a person from that soon to be sunken land (wonder why us Amis want global warming so much, it will do in Belgium and New Zealand once and for all).

Unlike Belgium, most of New Zealand is quite a way above sea level, but of course being an american, you probably think both these countries are somewhere in Asia, twit. </font>

Originally posted by v42below:

Republic of New Zealand inc.

There goes another american projecting the us approach to government and life in general onto an unsuspecting helpless country. Next thing we know, our dragonboats will be anihalated by the us Pacific Fleet, our infrastructure bombed the crap out of and our sheep confiscated all on the pretense that NZ is hoarding weapons of grass destruction. All this inevitably followed by announcments in the style of "Despite heavy opposition by NZ militia, us troops have captured Whangarei. This is the 6th Whangarei the us forces have captured this week" and the like.

We are a monarchy, thank you very much! None of that "let's see who can strike the best pose, buy more media and get the best lawyers so he can be dictator for the next four years and get first dibs at the interns" crap. It's times like these I wish the poms had won that pathetic excuse for a war you had with them.

P.S. Whata makes you think I'm a Pakeha, bro? You keep goin the way you're goin and me and the whanau are gonna come down there and show you where to put your whakapapa, followed by a nice hangi, with your dead carcass as the centre piece. BTW, got a spare dollar? </font>

Soon there will be McDonalds and Star Bucks on every corner of your land

You are not an Olde One, by chance, are you? You seem to be just as senile and ill-informed.

As for the former, you are too late. Alas, not only are we overun by Mackers, KFC and Burger Wisconsin, but also the abomination that is Burger King. Despite our best efforts we were not as successfull as the auztraaalians in forcing BK to change their name - we were aiming for Hungry Rangi to please the natives, but unfortunately this did not eventuate.

As for the later - *$s actually had to shut down stores around Wellington and Auckland, because their disgusting, overpriced coffee is simply unable to compete.

You may take our lives, but you'll never take our lattes!

stikkypixie - have you ever wandered how a soldier fits into a tankette half his size? Send a turn you twit.

Originally posted by R Leete:

Boo, you dolt. That was on purpose. Like "sumfink". It's traditional.

Who says? I am the official keeper of the Traditions of the Sacred CessPool and I certainly don't recall looser being in any way traditional. Calling Boo a dolt is, of course.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I am the official keeper of the Traditions of the Sacred CessPool and I certainly don't recall looser being in any way traditional. Calling Boo a dolt is, of course.

Joe

Speaking of loose, where are the exquisite creatures of the Official Steno Pool? While you were absent there Joe, the dolt invaded your sanctuary and bestowed wondrous titles and such upon himself. One would wonder what else the dolt bestowed upon himself.

I think we should take a look and make sure they're okay.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by R Leete:

Who says? I am the official keeper of the Traditions of the Sacred CessPool and I certainly don't recall looser being in any way traditional. Calling Boo a dolt is, of course.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by R Leete:

Joe </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

I said I felt "better", not "good enough to stomach the twaddlings of a seat-sniffer like R Leete."

May your decals craze and peel. And I hope you have the runs like dollar store spray paint.

[... and as the paddock great white fin of fate swirls around the pond of eternity and another witless duck disappears from the surface, something grey and heavy is standing by the fence, with a small bird on its head]

*sniff* I'm told it's a Foo Bird.

I don't like it at all. Not one bit.

You are not an Olde One, by chance, are you? You seem to be just as senile and ill-informed.

My original number was 1000 or so before the great crash that took down the whole shebang. Now I cannot even find my old login. But no, I am not an Olde One, being a former squire of Berli. I only have one former squire, Noba, who has exceeded his master. I often like to think of myself as someone who could have been an Olde One, but whose lobotomy did not take.

Anyway, all that is crap. I need some form of CM working so that I can start gracefully loosing and explaining why the game was not fair in the first place.

BTW -- I almost moved to your pitiful land because of my wife being deported. Turned out the job I was interviewing for was handled out of NZ, but actually was in this place called Fiji. Which I guess is OK, because I saw all the choice lots of land you have in the Lord of the Rings. I understand the rest is shacks without running water, so I am not sure I wanted to come anyway.

(If you think I am hard on you, you should hear what I say about my wife and her unique heritage. Being descended from two sets of cannibals is way better than one.)

I need some form of CM working so that I can start gracefully loosing and explaining why

There's no need to explain why you're loosing, just try to cut down on it and have a go at tightening once in a while.

I need some form of CM working so that I can start gracefully loosing and explaining why

There's no need to explain why you're loosing, just try to cut down on it and have a go at tightening once in a while. </font>

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

[... and as the paddock great white fin of fate swirls around the pond of eternity and another witless duck disappears from the surface, something grey and heavy is standing by the fence, with a small bird on its head]

*sniff* I'm told it's a Foo Bird.

I don't like it at all. Not one bit.

Remember what they say:

'If the Foo Sh*ts, wear it'.

This has been a Royal community service.

KING (GIVER OF GOOD ADVICE) MACE

I only have one former squire, Noba, who has exceeded his master.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahaha.....

Noba.