Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

The Peng Challenge - The Abomination of Desolation

Lars

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Or are you referring to Jethro Tull's, "Thick as a Brick" album, a heavy metal tone poem from the early '70's (although it probably just hit your local "Hi-Fi" stores this month)?

Heavy metal tone poem? How dare you use "Thick as a Brick" in the same sentence as heavy metal. I would saw open your skull and tweezer out your brain if I had tweezers that small.

Noba my friend, please chastize this bastage until his braille reader makes his fingers of his left hand bleed. For good measure, accuse Seanachai of a putred perversion.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Slapdragon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Or are you referring to Jethro Tull's, "Thick as a Brick" album, a heavy metal tone poem from the early '70's (although it probably just hit your local "Hi-Fi" stores this month)?

Heavy metal tone poem? How dare you use "Thick as a Brick" in the same sentence as heavy metal. I would saw open your skull and tweezer out your brain if I had tweezers that small.

Noba my friend, please chastize this bastage until his braille reader makes his fingers of his left hand bleed. For good measure, accuse Seanachai of a putred perversion. </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

All bow down:

<font size=-3MY LIEGE HAS RETURNED !</FONT>

OI, what's this 'all bow down'?

Let's clarify somethings here about social hierarchy and pecking order.

First of all, some of us are Senior Kiniggets, meaning we don't bow to anyone except old uns (and even then we might bow only to pick up the $5 lying on the ground)

Snappy is a bit lower on the pecking order, being a second generation Kinigit...and you, poor thing, are third generation which means things are not looking good for you at all....sunshine.

Secondly, see this?

*points to crown*.

It means WE are the current ursurper to the thrown and if there's any bowing it should be to ..err.. WE!

KING (YOU ARE NOT WORTHY) MACE

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Now, I will refrain from tagging either Boggs or Boo with a new sig line until this issue has been resolved.

Oh gee...the suspense is enough to put me right to sleep.

And to think that Josephus actually got Seanachai to put the brakes on his little plagarizing party (because you know anything pithy he might say would be a direct rip-off from somebody with at least a modicum of talent...at least in the Bard's eyes).

I mean, I knew Seanachai had round heels, but maybe he should start going around with a mattress strapped to his back if he's going to be this easy.

Let's see now..

Game ended Monday 12 April 2004.

30 day clock started that day for sig line abuse

Today is Monday 19 April 2004

Only 23 days remaining until expiration.

I believe that would be 12 May 2004.

Take your time lads, take your time...

*puts away Enron Accounting Tables Handbook*

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

All bow down:

First of all, some of us are Senior Kiniggets, meaning we don't bow to anyone except old uns (and even then we might bow only to pick up the $5 lying on the ground)

Snappy is a bit lower on the pecking order, being a second generation Kinigit...and you, poor thing, are third generation which means things are not looking good for you at all....sunshine.

Secondly, see this?

*points to crown*.

It means WE are the current ursurper to the thrown and if there's any bowing it should be to ..err.. WE!

KING (YOU ARE NOT WORTHY) MACE </font>

Originally posted by Lurkur:

Boggs,

I expected that I would at least make the "loyal opposition" list.

For that slight I shall send thee a set up of the foulest sort. Make your peace with your God, and prepare to die. In the rain.

Sincerely,

Lurk

Knock! Knock!

Who's There?

A Lame-arse, non-set-up sending, empty-threat issuing, low-down, scum of the septic vault, wannabe challenger!

Oh, it's you Lurkur!

Valiant Noba I have returned to this inferiocracy (what else could it be with Mace at the helm?) to see you have grown and blossomed into a true night of astounding proportion. Where I was once the Ronin to your sidekick in Kurosawean proportion, now I am merely the Yoda to your Luke.

As for creative spelling, in the internet and without the boon of spell checkers, a fast touch typer like me who could give a feck about what other's think merely chooses the closest letter to the least occupied finger which will serve to further the sentence along. Z, S, heck, sometimes I write a B instead of ss. It is all good. In fact, creative spelling is like genetic expansion since sometimes the result is an unintended new allele that adds to the vitality of the message. I am thinking on this subject because I just discovered my wife was a mud person and that my relations with her were tainting my superior gene pool (I thought it was the other way around.)

Speaking of tainted pools, I am always reading this one, even if I do not always post.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lurkur:

Boggs,

I expected that I would at least make the "loyal opposition" list.

For that slight I shall send thee a set up of the foulest sort. Make your peace with your God, and prepare to die. In the rain.

Sincerely,

Lurk

Knock! Knock!

Who's There?

A Lame-arse, non-set-up sending, empty-threat issuing, low-down, scum of the septic vault, wannabe challenger!

Oh, it's you Lurkur! </font>

But NO, it isnt just anybody , its Lurkur , your former Squire, just as I.

You dismiss the insult to our kith and kin, or is it our litter, no matter?...... casually tossed about by that lackwitted Floridian, who could not recognize or give a proper challenge, even if it walked up to him and slammed him in his sloped farhead with a two by four, and is probably suffering from a bad case of "Baghdad Boil", based on the festering pustules on his face.

My Liege you disappoint me truly, would you throw me to the jackals that easily as well?

Say it ain't so....you are my brother, you shudda looked afta me, I cudda been a contender.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

All bow down:

Secondly, see this?

*points to crown*.

KING (YOU ARE NOT WORTHY) MACE </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Noba. The name of the Ozzie Chap who owes me a set-up. I'll take German, you may take your "home team".

Sig-less Git ! Your setup will follow, my busy social calendar requires me to be at a party, very soon. Wait by your e-mail inbox...

(Lets actually finish this one, eh ??) </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

But NO, it isnt just anybody , its Lurkur , your former Squire, just as I.

You dismiss the insult to our kith and kin, or is it our litter, no matter?...... casually tossed about by that lackwitted Floridian, who could not recognize or give a proper challenge, even if it walked up to him and slammed him in his sloped farhead with a two by four, and is probably suffering from a bad case of "Baghdad Boil", based on the festering pustules on his face.

My Liege you disappoint me truly, would you throw me to the jackals that easily as well?

Say it ain't so....you are my brother, you shudda looked afta me, I cudda been a contender.

Don't you owe me a turn?

And as for the rest, the facts are as follows, I love both my former squires as much as I possible can in a non-touching-never-make-eye-contact-let's-talk-about-some-kind-of-sports-team kind of way, but would not hesitate to sell you to the highest bidder for lunch money in a New York minute.

And if you've ever believed anything else even for a split second, you've been spending far too much time copping hits from the tailpipes of transit vehicles.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Don't you owe me a turn?

No quarter will be asked for, and none will be given! </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Don't you owe me a turn?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Don't you owe me a turn?

Shaw, you pontificating ponce, a man that usually will use two paragraphs to make a point that could be made in three words. Are you really trolling for a set up?

Your ameteurish attempt at insult, while endearing, has so far failed to shake loose even the meerest hint of a retort from anyone. Perhaps you should wait around for the Gnome, he should be along around 0300.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Shaw, you pontificating ponce, a man that usually will use two paragraphs to make a point that could be made in three words. Are you really trolling for a set up?

Your ameteurish attempt at insult, while endearing, has so far failed to shake loose even the meerest hint of a retort from anyone. Perhaps you should wait around for the Gnome, he should be along around 0300.

Oh I don't know, it got YOUR attention ... but you're right, that WAS the meerest hint of a retort.

Joe