The Peng Challenge Remembers Jim Boggs

Lars

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I mean, it's not like being a freaking apostle. 'Oh, you didn't join Jesus in the first 20 minutes? Sorry, the best you can ever be is another groveling servant of the faith...'

Actually, its exactly like that. There's no point in giving the bastards any hope.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

After all Stormsewer has been "proclaimed" as Knight without having to go through all that messy Serf and Squire stuff as others have had to do.

Joe

Look, Old Foul Joe, there's no use whinging. We've got quotas that need filling, you fool!

SturmSebber helps, Joe. Besides, I find him amusing, so bugger off.

Lord, this 'diversity' thing is killing me, and a whinging Justicar is no bloody help at all!

Okay, we've got the 'Gay Minor Nation Lunatic' slot filled (you'll excuse the expression). Now, does anyone know any East European lesbians that would be interested in Knighthood?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

After all Stormsewer has been "proclaimed" as Knight without having to go through all that messy Serf and Squire stuff as others have had to do.

Joe

Look, Old Foul Joe, there's no use whinging. We've got quotas that need filling, you fool!

Lord, this 'diversity' thing is killing me, and a whinging Justicar is no bloody help at all!

Okay, we've got the 'Gay Minor Nation Lunatic' slot filled (you'll excuse the expression). Now, does anyone know any East European lesbians that would be interested in Knighthood? </font>

In a move designed to confuse all, I have reformatted my HD, and installed XP. In the process, I have wiped out any and all games in process.

Therefore, it is my pleasure to announce default surrenders in each cesspool game. Wins go out to dalem, Mrspkr, OSGF and Nidan 1. I also finally give up trying to see just how long Boo will hold out waiting for a turn.

Congratulations, you all win, and you still all suck.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Oh, and SturmSebber is a Knight.

You SEE , bribery DOES pay! </font>

Ignore them, Ales. I find your weirdness strangely refreshing...

Take that back Gnome! I find it disturbing when I a gree with you.

Hey, Ales has been around longer than a lot of the pillocks... make him a serf I say. Actually, since I said it, he is a serf. Need a new squire Gnome?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

... or discussing intimate relationships?

You fool! You've just set our progress to true Multiculture Diversity back by months!

Into the 'Sensitivity Training Pit' with you, toad! </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Hey, Ales has been around longer than a lot of the pillocks... make him a serf I say. Actually, since I said it, he is a serf. Need a new squire Gnome? </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Hey, Ales has been around longer than a lot of the pillocks... make him a serf I say. Actually, since I said it, he is a serf. Need a new squire Gnome? </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

Miss your plane, Joe?

Mace

Monday, Monday afternoon UNITED STATES MOUNTAIN TIME ... or as YOU might say ... the BIG hand is on the ...

No, not the back of the sheep, I'm referring to the big hand on the ... never mind.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I don't want to brag but I have my black belt ... in Langour of course, a FAR more difficult style to master.

Joe

I have a black belt in Lemur!

Believe me, you don't ever, ever want to make me angry, and face the Monkey Death Grip of Shrieking, Big-Eyed, Long-Tailed, ****e Flinging Dance of Death!

I don't want to brag but I have my black belt ... in Langour of course, a FAR more difficult style to master.

Joe

Believe me, you don't ever, ever want to make me angry, and face the Monkey Death Grip of Shrieking, Big-Eyed, Long-Tailed, ****e Flinging Dance of Death! </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

Joe

Believe me, you don't ever, ever want to make me angry, and face the Monkey Death Grip of Shrieking, Big-Eyed, Long-Tailed, ****e Flinging Dance of Death! </font>

You just keep me alive because i'm your personal clown ! Like in the Middle ages when they gave the best scraps of food to the hunchback , so he would be alive the next day to be poked by sharp objects! I find that a foul and revolting deed and if i had any selfrespect i would walk out of here! Sadly, i'm an immoral degraded, knighthood stealing low-life who's main goal in life is to be recognised as a Knight in the POOL . So there you have it... who wants to have the first poke?

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Sadly, i'm an immoral degraded, knighthood stealing low-life who's main goal in life is to be recognised as a Knight in the POOL . So there you have it... who wants to have the first poke?

Oh, look, Joe! Look at those big, limpid eyes! Look at that expression of longing, and the quivering of that lip!

Clearly the Power of the Justicariate can't simply accede to his elevation to Knighthood. But couldn't we jump him up to Squire? I mean, he's pretty jumped up as it is! I mean, look what he's doing to Boo's leg!

Joe, I know it's wrong of me to simply want to make him a Knight. But when an outrageously gay Belgian with flashing blue eyes follows you home, and starts trying to do the nasty mambo with Cardinal Boo's leg...well, you can see how I'd want to keep him, don't you?

But I await the decision of the Justicariate. The Olde Ones, of course, are above all mortal concerns and judgments. We are ruled, simply, by the dictates of Fate, the need to Open the Way so that the Folk may Create the World, and the imperative of Who the Bottle Passes to Next.

But I, Steven Hunter Pemble, the Seanachai, await the decision of the Justicar.

Oh, look! He's got a really good grip! Who'll give me odds on whether Boo can get away without soiled pants?