Nur das tapfere würde Peng herausfordern

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

(Boo wanders in wearing a bathrobe and moccasins, drinking a cup of International coffee

International coffee?!?! Oh god. You're not gonna get all girly on us now and talk about your feelings are you? =/

*mockingly* Cafe Vienna...it reminds me of that bistro we went to. And that sexy waiter, what was his name? JEAN-LUC!! *swoons*

Kitty

[ December 12, 2003, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: Kitty ]

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

(Boo wanders in wearing a bathrobe and moccasins, drinking a cup of International coffee)

Kitty swishes her tail and pounces at Boo from behind a pillow! Running between his ankles she causes him to trip and spill the scalding hot coffee in his crotch. Kitty leaps onto Mace's lap and hides.

Kitty

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

*sniff* Wednesday... hum-de-hum-de-ha... Thursday... ooh, what this? MrSpkr?... oh, deary me.... *snort*... hmmmm... hum-de-hum....

*sniff*

[taps the diary]... fit yer in here?

[sound of rapid crayon scribbling]

*slam*

Errr... yer can keep up with me lightning fast turn rate, eh? No dilly-dallying? And yer must number yer turns. That's very important... got to be unique and amusing... none of that Elvis minimalist twaddle (*sigh* so very Philippe Starck and soooooooooo passe). And purlease arrange things on the map in a vaguely entertaining and artistic way?

Yeknod

On it's way.

If you are looking for something "vaguely entertaining and artistic", might I suggest a look into Mace's video cabinet?

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

"It's not wise to screw with both the Devil and a Lawyer on the same day." - Lars

Actually I wouldn't screw either one on any day.

=|

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

(Boo wanders in wearing a bathrobe and moccasins, drinking a cup of International coffee)

Kitty swishes her tail and pounces at Boo from behind a pillow! Running between his ankles she causes him to trip and spill the scalding hot coffee in his crotch. Kitty leaps onto Mace's lap and hides.

Kitty </font>

"It's not wise to screw with both the Devil and a Lawyer on the same day." - Lars

=|

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

=|

Kitty </font>

=|

Kitty </font>

*pupils dialate and tail get bushy . . . jumps off Mace's lap and, claws extended, scurries up Boo's curtains. The curtain rod crashes to the ground. Arching back and hopping sideways with fur standing on end I dash to the couch and began shredding it with my claws! Boo, still crying out in pain from his coffee-scalded crotch is unable to react!! I continue my spree of destruction!!! Leaping onto the window screen like a spider and pulling it down into the kitchen sink, breaking dishes and International Coffee mugs. Scampers across the room and under the couch*

Kitty

*sits in abject silence weeping while gesticulating at the sky and begging the powers that be to end my life with a large smitey object. I then await the others to hurl invectives, aspersions, and expletives my way. But I realize that this is the nicer Cesspool and I'm completely safe from the flabby, bitter, old people.*

*edits because my underused brain is tiny in comparison to Andreas' and Christmas is coming soon so I will have to buy a Christmas card, write a heartfelt apology to my dear mother, and continue berating myself for not being German enough*

[ December 12, 2003, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: Hiram Sedai ]

Originally posted by Andreas:

Dear Joachim, in case you have not realised it, the scenario we play has you attacking. So why don't you stop camping, and get on with it.

Hugs

War

You know, this attack is set in the early morning, but I'm a Morgenmuffel. So I just ordered a few squads to look towards your positions while the others continue to sleep.

These squads should be enough to overrun your poor sods.

Gruß

Joachim