Nur das tapfere würde Peng herausfordern

So much to learn....my master!

Well, he's only posted once since. And to say he liked the graphics. :rolleyes:

Bugger. I don't think this one is worth the effort.

There must be some good lunatics out there that haven't already been inveigled into the clutches of THIS thread...

But I've overstayed my welcome already. Arrividerci - I am leaving before Andreas posts in Bloody Italian.

[ December 11, 2003, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Treat the Ladies with respect. They are infinitely better than you can ever aspire to be.

Infinitely Better

When all feeling is gone

And sadness descends

You look for relief

In the company of friends

To share in your grief

Without giving pity

You're lucky indeed

To have a friend like Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Well, he's only posted once. And to say he liked the graphics. :rolleyes:

There must be some good lunatics out there that haven't already been inveigled into the clutches of THIS thread...

I am glad, Grog Dorosh, that you are not rushing into a commitment.

I may be a hopeless old romantic, but I think that when you find the one that is right for you, the Mortal Enemy that you were destined for, you will know it.

And I promise you, when that day comes, I will do all in my power to help you be as hated as you deserve to be.

Remember, Michael, that you are worthy of hatred. And that hatred will come. Don't rush to be hated by just anyone. Not in the way of that special hatred that exists between a man and his Mortal Enemy.

Now, forgive me, but my thoughts are filled with my own Mortal Enemy. I'm going to go listen 'our song', and wipe away the tears that I cannot forbid.

O Canada!

Our home and native land!

True patriot love in all thy sons command...

tiny_stanker what on gawd's green earth is taking you so long junior! For crissakes, ya said that carpet weight, just one step removed from an abacus, was fixed. Having problems? Push the button marked On/Off...just once mind you...and take care that you don't become mesmerised by the pretty blinky lights. Probably too late.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Cabron66:

If you are out there, lad, if you are reading this...

I have always kept a candle burning in the window.

In case there are any assassins still coming, lost out there in the snow.

I know you still hate me, Cabron. I know you will always hate me. No one can make me doubt this.

Sniff . . .

Brought a tear to my eyes, that one did.

Steve

Or Andreas, or Emrys, or even you. But you lot failed to keep him on the boil. You took the high road, and started ignoring him. I, on the other hand, continued to talk about him and laugh at him. So he began stalking me.

WRONG BOY-O! We were the ones that got him to boil over. He lost interest in you in under a day

Originally posted by Kitty:

Not sure I understand this

Kitty

What it means is that there is a certain bloke who needs to get off his Aussie Arse and start the next Thread!

This incursion of internationalism, demonstrated by two consecutive foreign language Titles must be brought under control.

Even Aussie Speak would be preferable to the current trend we are seeing.

I will now reply to these German taunts with a little phrase I picked up while drinking beers in Germany:

Vo ist der toiletten

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

And did he forget about you almost moments after that demand was made?

Failure.

No. Although the intoxicating annoyance of Peng did distract him.

Who wouldn't drop everything to hate Peng? Whole basis for the genesis of the Thread, actually.

I notice he didn't come in asking after Berlichtigen, though. Never a peep about you, don't you know.

Wannabe.

I notice he didn't come in asking after Berlichtigen, though. Never a peep about you, don't you know.

Not in the thread. He held his hatred for me for the real world. So, unlike you, I was also named as one of the bastards that controls the board. You he seemed to consider some form of joke. Fairly bright fellow when you think aboot it

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Not in the thread. He held his hatred for me for the real world. So, unlike you, I was also named as one of the bastards that controls the board. You he seemed to consider some form of joke. Fairly bright fellow when you think aboot it

Oh, no, lad. He let his desire to be 'hugged and kissed' by his imagined 'grogs' over-rule his hatred. There's nothing the poor lad wanted more than to be accepted by you lot of imagined 'grogs'.

His whole 'These Are the Evil Controlling People' thread was like a little love song in hope of getting a bit of your spittle spread on his milky skin.

His hate for me was pure, Berlichtigen, unadulterated by his self-loathing desire to be 'noticed and accepted' by you and the other Horsemen.

I understand Eichmann was much the same in his zeal to pursue the party agenda.

His hate for me was pure

He forgot aboot you almost as soon as he noticed you! Kinda like Peng and I... we were drunk, stumbling around mini-apple-less and saw this dumb lawn ornament in front of a building with a pink door. We noticed it, pissed on it, moved on.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Well, he's only posted once since. And to say he liked the graphics. :rolleyes:

But I've overstayed my welcome already. Arrividerci - I am leaving before Andreas posts in Bloody Italian.

I could be a stand-in Michael. I can apparently annoy people without even trying. That's gotta count for something.

Do you know, it's Winter.

It's serious Winter. And a lot of you lot annoy me.

Some of you, sometimes. Others of you, much of the time. Many of you, nearly all the time.

I'm annoyed.

I DEMAND A HUMAN SACRIFICE!

For the Church of Seanachai is a tolerant church, much given over to random acts of kindness, but even more invested in HAVING SOMEBODY'S ARSE SERVED UP ON A PLATTER!

Boo, my thuggish and lackwitted acolyte! Gather up my Squires, and the Knights that were my Squires, and BRING ME SOMEONE TO HANG ON A FECKING HOOK!

They don't have to be from the Thread. It could be anyone. But I want to see blood in the gravy before Dalem can squeak 'God Bless us, every one!'

Do you know, it's Winter. ...other insane prattle snipped for content...

Just realizing this.....eh.. Bard? , too self absorbed (or drunk) to notice until now?

What was your first clue? Was it the lack of warmth in your hovel? Did you spot a black bear setting his alarm clock for March?...or tell me, was it the snow that piled up around you until your twelve inch mound of empty wine bottles was covered over? ...and now you want...no demand a human sacrifice...perhaps one the Four Donkey Riders would volunteer to ride off a cliff, oh, you're looking for a human sacrifice.

Sorry, can't help you.

Originally posted by Andreas:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Trommelfeuer:

Hmmm...shouldn't the thread title read "Nur die Tapferen würden es wagen, Peng herauszufordern!" or something like this...?

Greetings, Sven

Only if you are concerned about it being correct German. </font>