Nur das tapfere würde Peng herausfordern

Originally posted by Andreas:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

"Dude, WHAT'S WRONG with with German people?!?!"

They don't give a flying monkey's about the rules?

Look, just show some respect to those who control the forum. We are not even interested in honest respect, a bit of frightened deference does it, just fine, thank you very much. You are welcome to mutter under your breath how much you hate us.

Now shoo. </font>

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andreas:

We

Cats make very interesting noises when they enter the garbage press.

Ooooooooo!!!! I guess the Nuremburg trials didn't teach you any lessons did it?

Kitty </font>

Our family has had cats for the last 25 years (not the same, obviously).

Unfortunately I am not prescient enough to know what sort of particular attachments to particular animals other posters have. So I'll refrain from more remarks about cats. No worries.

Thanks. Feel free to negatively comment on my looks, smell, intelligence, attire, habitat, etc. =)

Kitty

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andreas:

Unfortunately I am not prescient enough to know what sort of particular attachments to particular animals other posters have. So I'll refrain from more remarks about cats. No worries.

Thanks. Feel free to negatively comment on my looks, smell, intelligence, attire, habitat, etc. =)

Kitty </font>

Well, see, have yer thought about yer possibilities, eh? Take for instance yer panthera leo, eh? Should think that would last for 25 years?

[thinks a bit]

And I should think that yer might become rather attached, too, 'specially when the large carnivorous feline mammal of Africa and northwest India, with short tawny coat, tufted tail, and, in the male, a heavy mane around the neck and shoulders clamps ones Germanic neck with a fearsome and savage nip.

*sniff* of course, not as savage as yer wild donkey.

*honk*

Yeknod

[ December 14, 2003, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

I don't look like Saddam do I, Boo? Be honest now . . . I mean I've tried electrolosis, waxing . . .

Kitty

No...I'd have to say, that if I were to compare you with any kind of world figure, beard-wise, that is...I'd have to say you have a certain "Casto-ish" quality that makes me wonder what you look like with a cigar*.

*And remember that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I don't look like Saddam do I, Boo? Be honest now . . . I mean I've tried electrolosis, waxing . . .

Kitty

No...I'd have to say, that if I were to compare you with any kind of world figure, beard-wise, that is...I'd have to say you have a certain "Casto-ish" quality that makes me wonder what you look like with a cigar*.

*And remember that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. </font>

More things to make fun of me for:

...nationality...

Cats have nationality? It has always been my understanding that cats are a nation unto themselves, each one their own. It is also a given that the cat is the supreme, undisputed ruler for life of said nation, and expect to be treated as such. At least that's what mine have led me to believe.

Originally posted by R Leete:

Cats have nationality? It has always been my understanding that cats are a nation unto themselves, each one their own. It is also a given that the cat is the supreme, undisputed ruler for life of said nation, and expect to be treated as such. At least that's what mine have led me to believe.

*Strokes beard thoughtfully and exhales a cloud of cigar smoke* Hmmm . . . yes, that's about it.

Kitty

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You were a PATHETIC Justicar (bolded out of respect for the OFFICE, certainly not, in your case, the man ... well KIND of a man).

Feh...I brought to the office of the Justicar a sense of honor and errantry, a martial spirit, ever-flowing with taunts and offers of battle, and so little of the hot air which blows like an unchanging wind from the door of your office.

To show my contempt, I will pound your ubertruppen into the dust in a little scenario called "Attack on Longstop."

Longstop. Somehow, that reminded me of you.

[ December 15, 2003, 12:12 AM: Message edited by: Malakovski ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Three turns a year from an eminence such as mine is akin to a turn a day from, say, Boo_Radley. With the added advantage that I'll actually accompany my turns with some wit, something thatBoo_Radley has YET to accomplish.

I must say that I don't care for your tone Sir, I realize that you'd never dream of offending me, but you are perilously close Sir, indeed you are.

Joe

Offend you, Joe Shaw? Why I find that merely offending you to be absolutely inconceivable given the utter contempt in which I hold you, sir.

Originally posted by Moriarty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Three turns a year from an eminence such as mine is akin to a turn a day from, say, Boo_Radley. With the added advantage that I'll actually accompany my turns with some wit, something thatBoo_Radley has YET to accomplish.

I must say that I don't care for your tone Sir, I realize that you'd never dream of offending me, but you are perilously close Sir, indeed you are.

Joe

Offend you, Joe Shaw? Why I find that merely offending you to be absolutely inconceivable given the utter contempt in which I hold you, sir. </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

No one wants to read about your naughty bits, Mace.

I don't have any naughty bits, they're all nice, sweet and innocent.

*gives an innocent look*

Mace </font>

Hi Kitty

My poor daughter had to put her cat down on Saturday...it had FIP, and was starting to suffer a bit. It was only two years old and was her "baby".

Needless to say she was quite devestated. I never know how to handle myself at times like these, I usually become withdrawn, which I know is the wrong thing to do, especially with women. I attempted to comfort her in my own clumsy style...I figured a big hug would do. She loves cats as well, but has lost three of them in the last few years to cars and now this.