Nur das tapfere würde Peng herausfordern

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Do you clowns I'm currently playing (to differentiate you from the REST of the clowns here) want your turns in CMBB or shall we just start something new in CMAK?

Justicar, Justicar...I remember when I was Justicar for a day...ah, the fun I had, making stupid rules, prattling on to people, adoring the melodious sound of my own fingers tapping out pages of nonsense to inflict on the cesspudlians...come to think of it, I don't think anyone noticed the difference.

About the game, yes, let's can it shall we and move to the desert. My hopeless ubersappers can't figure out how to demolish your nasty barbed wire, so that game really isn't going to go very far...

Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Do you clowns I'm currently playing (to differentiate you from the REST of the clowns here) want your turns in CMBB or shall we just start something new in CMAK?

Justicar, Justicar...I remember when I was Justicar for a day...ah, the fun I had, making stupid rules, prattling on to people, adoring the melodious sound of my own fingers tapping out pages of nonsense to inflict on the cesspudlians...come to think of it, I don't think anyone noticed the difference.

About the game, yes, let's can it shall we and move to the desert. My hopeless ubersappers can't figure out how to demolish your nasty barbed wire, so that game really isn't going to go very far... </font>

In related news, I am DONE with my travels ... at least for a few weeks ... so far. Do you clowns I'm currently playing (to differentiate you from the REST of the clowns here) want your turns in CMBB or shall we just start something new in CMAK?

Joe

Dunno, are you gonna send more than three turns per year?

... you'll get an idea why the tough guy (ME) was always kicking SAND in the face of the wimp (YOU).

Joe

As the curtain rises, we see Joe "Beach Bully" Shaw, striding along the sea strand.

Let's watch, shall we?

Joe: "Hah! None of these innocent holiday makers are able to even look me in the eye. As I stride along in my commanding manner, they all turn away or cover their eyes, lest my magnificentness blind them. Or, perhaps they fear that if they make eye contact with me, I will notice them and unleash my awesome awesomness on them. Hah! Puny mortals, be fearful! The Justicar walks amongst you!"

Suddenly, Joe's faithful toady and procurer, MrSqkr scurries up...

Let's watch, shall we?

MrSqkr (Whispering frantically): "Joe! The potato is supposed to go in the front of your Speedo!

<big> THE END</BIG>

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Speaking of cats, mine is very sad that he cannot get through the window and snow to the tree full of little birdies ten feet away.

VERY sad.

Does he sit there and make weird little mewling noises at them?

Kitty </font>

When I find out who gave the bloody cat amphetamines, someone is going to catch it hot.

It is also my understanding that 'Blaming Seanachai' will be a test sport in the next Winter Olympics.

Where's my goddamn Human Sacrifice?

As for Berger...he is a Man of Mystery. Best he stay that way, and not start telling tales.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

When I find out who gave the bloody cat amphetamines, someone is going to catch it hot.

And here I was thinking it was vitamins I was putting in her food. Guess I should have been more attentive in school during reading lessons.

Oh well.

It is also my understanding that 'Blaming Seanachai' will be a test sport in the next Winter Olympics.
And blaming Joe Shaw will be the key event then?

Where's my goddamn Human Sacrifice?
We have plenty of the living dead posting right here, mainly invited into our fine home by you, and you want a sacrifice?

Sheesh, bloody dieties, you don't want much do you?! *shakes head*

Mace

Originally posted by Moriarty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

In related news, I am DONE with my travels ... at least for a few weeks ... so far. Do you clowns I'm currently playing (to differentiate you from the REST of the clowns here) want your turns in CMBB or shall we just start something new in CMAK?

Joe

Dunno, are you gonna send more than three turns per year? </font>

Originally posted by Andreas:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Please pick one of the following to answer this question.

When they pulled Saddam out of his hole he looked more like:

Kitty

Is the right answer. </font>

Originally posted by Kitty:

"Dude, WHAT'S WRONG with with German people?!?!"

They don't give a flying monkey's about the rules?

Look, just show some respect to those who control the forum. We are not even interested in honest respect, a bit of frightened deference does it, just fine, thank you very much. You are welcome to mutter under your breath how much you hate us.

Now shoo.

Originally posted by Andreas:

They don't give a flying monkey's about the rules?

Look, just show some respect to those who control the forum. We are not even interested in honest respect, a bit of frightened deference does it, just fine, thank you very much. You are welcome to mutter under your breath how much you hate us.

Now shoo. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

- Southpark

Kitty

It could be the diet of sausage and saukraut. That combined with the lederhosen is a sure recipe for disaster. </font>