Ghastly Mud Bale's Throat of Weary Truffles

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Now how the heck could the nicest guy in CMAK get banned?

'cause I recommended it. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty </font>

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

ROTF!!!!

You're banned too!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now you get it?

Yes, unfortunately we found Snarker to be the better leader and unfortunately we've had you banned from Fiefdom as well, Becket. We found it hard to swallow that you abandonded us last game like that. And for something as trivial as work! Sorry, but it's just business. :D

Actually, I'm taking to the moderators here right now about getting you banned from this board here as well. :cool:

Kitty

[ January 28, 2004, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: Kitty ]

Slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather slather . :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hope you liked that last turn Snarker. Slathering doesn't begin to describe it! Oooohhh maggot I can hear your filthy, slithering krauts screaming "Mercy Soddball, Mercy! Hauptmann Snarker is busy entertaining the ladyboys and has left us to suffer the wrath of your molten TNT! Spare our worthless lives!"

:mad:

Snarker i know the feeling man.Who would've thought that doubling the # of opponents would result in less :mad: turns?? :mad:

Axe , Dave ......

nevermind is :mad:

But while we all wait,why not try out my very first scenario.It should fit in well with you fellow wafflers :mad: :D

Decapitation Strike

The briefing and such is going to suck,but i am still very early in development.I just quickly typed enough to set the stage.Have fun!

Originally posted by Snarker:

Let's see... 9 games listed in PBEM helper... 9 games have 'wait' listed for status. What ever could that mean? :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm still getting that #%#!$$@#@ error! :mad: :mad: :mad:

And Nevermind -- another scenario of your choosing, if you please. And get PBEM helper while you're at it. :mad:

*beep* *beep* *beep*

What's that? That's the sound of my crack JS2 backing up one nanosecond after it catches a whiff of nevermind's Panther. This was followed shortly by a thud and a little "knocked out" label and a slightly askew turret. :mad: :mad: :mad:

"......."

What's that? That's the sound of axe's non-existent turn. :mad: