Thorn in the Tiger's side?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baneman, the poster of the above pic is a sore loser who has been banned multiple times, under multiple usernames. He often tries to goad MD into some reaction. So, everytime a new one shows up, they try to "sniff him out" to see if it's the same guy. As a result, you got the distinctly uncomfortable post by MD directed at you. Dorosh, please don't do that again, as it has induced an unhealthy fear of dogs recently!

Ignore the troll, and he will be banned again.

Originally posted by Baneman:

Ok, this is way beyond me.

I'll just stick to other threads.

rleete gives good advice and a fair description. Sorry to freak ya out. In all honesty, 10 pages or so is the limit on the software here, so this thread will be locked my the moderators soon enough simply due to length. Look forward to your contributions in other threads.

Baneman: It is a very exclusive group of loonies here at BFC forum. They have insisted that I am someone called Focker!!! LOL. They jumped on me immediatly and have hot let up!! Dorish spells things properly; probably has a dictionary by his computer!! Just ignore them. Express your opinion and you should be OK. Tag.

Originally posted by Baneman:

As a newbie I didn't want to end up in a flame war straight off.

Smart move. That could get you banned.

The scene with Lewis/Tittleman/Sturmmelon/et al has made people more than a little trigger happy. Too bad that you came under fire, but good you survived with your sense of humor intact.

Welcome to the board.

:D

Michael

For those who don't know, Lewis is someone with deep psychological problems. The only thing he hates more than this Forum is being excluded from it. He's about as nutty as Grandma's Christmas Fruitcake, but not nearly as well stuck together.

I see us providing a social service for the rest of society. When whacko is posting here at least he isn't interacting with real people. I think we can only imagine how extremely trying that must be for anybody on the correct side of the sanity line.

The perfect solution would be for Lewis to get professional help and perhaps get his defective brain on an even keel. There must be some combo of drugs that can help him out. Until then all we can do is rely upon his unique mental handicap to show through and ban him as quickly as he ducks the ban.

Steve

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Welcome to the board. :D

Michael

Thanks.

I look forward to engaging some of you in PBEM in the future.

And since the AI can give me a good kicking, I expect I will be the equivalent of a wet paper bag for you grogs.

Cheers