The Cheery Waffle Thread: Some will understand, losers will post in the peng thread.

To Horrible Dave

Oi - why no mention of the mountain you've got to climb against me you maggot??!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Horrible Dave

Oi - why no mention of the mountain you've got to climb against me you maggot??!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

I am skipping work tomorrow to watch the Red Sox in lovely fenway park. So while you maggots are pushing pencils in your ears and other orifices, I'll be kicking back, enjoying the sun and imbibing some frosty beverages. Of course, I'll probably need to get a second mortgage to pay for the ball-park beer.

MAGGOTS! :mad:

1. Remember, some of us have all summer long!

2. You got a mortgage for a single-wide trailer?

3. You enjoy watching your team lose? How sad.

Turns out to all, and to all a good drink

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

I am skipping work tomorrow to watch the Red Sox in lovely fenway park. So while you maggots are pushing pencils in your ears and other orifices, I'll be kicking back, enjoying the sun and imbibing some frosty beverages. Of course, I'll probably need to get a second mortgage to pay for the ball-park beer.

MAGGOTS! :mad:

Originally posted by Wallybob:

1. :mad:

2. :mad: :mad:

3. :mad: :mad: :mad: (Actually I care less about the sox, I've been a Card fan since I was 5).

Originally posted by Wallybob:

1. :mad:

2. :mad: :mad:

3. :mad: :mad: :mad: (Actually I care less about the sox, I've been a Card fan since I was 5).

Originally posted by Mike:

To Horrible Dave

It had been so long since I had a turn from you that I forgot what a grotesque abortion of a scenario we were playing. Now that I've gotten to make a move, it all comes flooding back. Germans in sandbag emplacements and trenches on the top of a mountain, and my Tommies trying to climb the thing. I thought I had taken a good defensive position in BDLRM, but this is much better. This could be the map for the next BDLRM! :D:D

All of my turns are out!! Where are the turns you maggots owe me? GRARGHRRARGHRARGGHR!! :mad: :mad: I might as well go to bed!

Originally posted by Mike:

To Horrible Dave

It had been so long since I had a turn from you that I forgot what a grotesque abortion of a scenario we were playing. Now that I've gotten to make a move, it all comes flooding back. Germans in sandbag emplacements and trenches on the top of a mountain, and my Tommies trying to climb the thing. I thought I had taken a good defensive position in BDLRM, but this is much better. This could be the map for the next BDLRM! :D:D

All of my turns are out!! Where are the turns you maggots owe me? GRARGHRRARGHRARGGHR!! :mad: :mad: I might as well go to bed!

Quite an eventful, and turn filled, eve.

Heard the funniest phrase today on The Don and Mike Show. They are based in Washington, DC but are syndicated throughout the US. Comrade Dave H would love their leftish leanings but still funny.

[George Bush voice]You poor doughy-headed girl, you are about as sharp as a sack full of wet mice[/George Bush voice]

Un-official website.

Quite an eventful, and turn filled, eve.

Heard the funniest phrase today on The Don and Mike Show. They are based in Washington, DC but are syndicated throughout the US. Comrade Dave H would love their leftish leanings but still funny.

[George Bush voice]You poor doughy-headed girl, you are about as sharp as a sack full of wet mice[/George Bush voice]

Un-official website.

I like to listen to Barry White [limey]whilst[/limey] I sl :mad: ughtering my enemies.

Sometimes I listen to the :mad: nnie sound track just to be extra mean.

speaking of slaughter... which one of you slug eating maggots is j :mad: son ballatyne. I know I have slaughterd you before.

I like to listen to Barry White [limey]whilst[/limey] I sl :mad: ughtering my enemies.

speaking of slaughter... which one of you slug eating maggots is j :mad: son ballatyne. I know I have slaughterd you before.

<font size=4>Good morning, maggots!! :D:D </font size=4>

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

The sun'll come out

Tomorrow

Bet your bottom dollar

That tomorrow

There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about

Tomorrow

Clears away the cobwebs,

And the sorrow

'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day

That's gray,

And lonely,

I just stick out my chin

And Grin,

And Say,

Oh

The sun'll come out

Tomorrow

So ya gotta hang on

'Til tomorrow

Come what may

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow!

I love ya

Tomorrow!

You're always

A day

A way!

The sun'll come out

Tomorrow

So ya gotta hang on

'Til tomorrow

Come what may

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow!

I love ya

Tomorrow!

You're always

A day

A way!

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow!

I love ya

Tomorrow!

You're always

A day

A way!

That would be nature boy Axe2-4-6-8 who is currently held incommunicado somewhere in the suburbs of Toronto. :D:D

<font size=4>Good morning, maggots!! :D:D </font size=4>

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

The sun'll come out

Tomorrow

Bet your bottom dollar

That tomorrow

There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about

Tomorrow

Clears away the cobwebs,

And the sorrow

'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day

That's gray,

And lonely,

I just stick out my chin

And Grin,

And Say,

Oh

The sun'll come out

Tomorrow

So ya gotta hang on

'Til tomorrow

Come what may

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow!

I love ya

Tomorrow!

You're always

A day

A way!

The sun'll come out

Tomorrow

So ya gotta hang on

'Til tomorrow

Come what may

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow!

I love ya

Tomorrow!

You're always

A day

A way!

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow!

I love ya

Tomorrow!

You're always

A day

A way!

That would be nature boy Axe2-4-6-8 who is currently held incommunicado somewhere in the suburbs of Toronto. :D:D

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Smacky is a gamey, bazooka-reconning hoor. What's the matter, no jeeps to run out and test my defense positions?

I am not!!!!! :mad: :mad:

I'm a gamey, out of ammo bazooka scouting hoor!