The Cheery Waffle Thread: Some will understand, losers will post in the peng thread.

Originally posted by Admiral Keth:

I've already started in with Irvine (they've had it coming for a while). Next, I'll annex San Diego (up-and-coming beer mecca), then I'll move onto Los Angeles.

The guy in the picture was an uber-twit...nuff said.

..and beer is not a fixation...it's a lifestyle choice.

As soon as I procure gainful employment, I'm tempted to don my fire-retardant liederhosen and trounce the lot of you.

Liederhosen? Your pants sing songs?

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Admiral Keth:

I've already started in with Irvine (they've had it coming for a while). Next, I'll annex San Diego (up-and-coming beer mecca), then I'll move onto Los Angeles.

The guy in the picture was an uber-twit...nuff said.

..and beer is not a fixation...it's a lifestyle choice.

As soon as I procure gainful employment, I'm tempted to don my fire-retardant liederhosen and trounce the lot of you.

Liederhosen? Your pants sing songs?

Mullet??? I'm sorry, you've mistaken my trusty M43 Luftwaffe feldmutze for some aboriginal hairstyle. I, sir, prefer a military-style trim.

With regards to the Old T-34...the majority of the so-called populace which reside in that foetid pit wouldn't know good beer if kicked them in the groin.

What's more, they wouldn't even accept the fact that it was good beer (cite Mike's example, above).

What's even more, I wouldn't waste a single drop of my Old T-34 on them. Just made an all-grain batch on Saturday. OG 1.100, which translates to 10.68% ABV.

Now less about beer (wow, who would have thought I would have ever said that???) and more about blowing up things. GGGGrrrrr :mad: :mad:

Mullet??? I'm sorry, you've mistaken my trusty M43 Luftwaffe feldmutze for some aboriginal hairstyle. I, sir, prefer a military-style trim.

With regards to the Old T-34...the majority of the so-called populace which reside in that foetid pit wouldn't know good beer if kicked them in the groin.

What's more, they wouldn't even accept the fact that it was good beer (cite Mike's example, above).

What's even more, I wouldn't waste a single drop of my Old T-34 on them. Just made an all-grain batch on Saturday. OG 1.100, which translates to 10.68% ABV.

Now less about beer (wow, who would have thought I would have ever said that???) and more about blowing up things. GGGGrrrrr :mad: :mad: