The Cheery Waffle Thread: Some will understand, losers will post in the peng thread.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<font size=5>Good Friday morning, maggots!!</font size=5> :D:D

Except for Mike/Stalin, who is on downunder time where every day is Shear-a-Sheep Day. :D:D

Last night brought another convincing German victory in the BDLRM!! _uxcva was unable to break through the German defenses, while leaving various piles of American scrap metal around the battlefield. The current score stands: Germans 8, Allies 0, with six more Allied commanders in the process of losing. I love this game! :D:D

Except for Mike/Stalin, who is on downunder time where every day is Shear-a-Sheep Day. :D:D

Last night brought another convincing German victory in the BDLRM!! _uxcva was unable to break through the German defenses, while leaving various piles of American scrap metal around the battlefield. The current score stands: Germans 8, Allies 0, with six more Allied commanders in the process of losing. I love this game! :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

I love the smell of lanolin in the evening!

Mace

Originally posted by Dave H:

I love the smell of lanolin in the evening!

Mace

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Pseudo just smashed me in "Gathering of the storm." Lessons learned: Valentines=Pziii. When you have more valentines than pziii (as in this scenario), you lose!

Witless Cricket just got smashed in "Gathering of the storm." Lessons learned: Canadian brains=American brains. When you have more canadian brains than american brains (as in this scenario), you win!

tongue.gifMWAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAA!! tongue.gif </font>

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Pseudo just smashed me in "Gathering of the storm." Lessons learned: Valentines=Pziii. When you have more valentines than pziii (as in this scenario), you lose!

Witless Cricket just got smashed in "Gathering of the storm." Lessons learned: Canadian brains=American brains. When you have more canadian brains than american brains (as in this scenario), you win!

tongue.gifMWAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAA!! tongue.gif </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

btw by gawd you're a cheery bastage, DaveH

Stop it!

Stop it this once! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace

And a special good morning or afternoon or evening or night to our <font size=1>penguin</font size=1> friend Mace. Anyone going through life as the object of Kitty's affections is obviously living under extreme pressure. I'll always make allowances for his irrational behavior because at any given moment Kitty could twist his life into Hell on Earth. Add to that the fact he's in Australia, and it's apparent he's never had a chance for a normal life. :( :eek:

On the brighter side, at least he's not in Minnesota! :D:D

Originally posted by Mace:

btw by gawd you're a cheery bastage, DaveH

Stop it!

Stop it this once! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace

And a special good morning or afternoon or evening or night to our <font size=1>penguin</font size=1> friend Mace. Anyone going through life as the object of Kitty's affections is obviously living under extreme pressure. I'll always make allowances for his irrational behavior because at any given moment Kitty could twist his life into Hell on Earth. Add to that the fact he's in Australia, and it's apparent he's never had a chance for a normal life. :( :eek:

On the brighter side, at least he's not in Minnesota! :D:D

This round of BDLRM has degenerated, much like Dave H's arthritic, rotting torso, into a gamey-beyond-all-gamey suckfest. Way to be, slapnuts.

What's next, Davey? A green German sharpshooter vs. a coy of Vet Amis? I demand satisfaction. And I demand it in the gameyest of all fashions, set your parameters and I will find a way to bend them to my will.

Sillypoop is only up to 3 ways to die. I don't think he is really trying.

Axe2121 is still MIA. Maybe he is extending his forest visit for some more moose-humping.

Slapshisstick & Lilbit is playing rally car races with his clanky bits. Too bad they splodie really good when hit. Some of my clankies no workie anymore cuz that hoor broke them. :mad: :mad: Is k though, I soon break all his clanky bits.

Sparker is doing nothing, and hence he suxxors.

[ July 23, 2004, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino2 ]

This round of BDLRM has degenerated, much like Dave H's arthritic, rotting torso, into a gamey-beyond-all-gamey suckfest. Way to be, slapnuts.

What's next, Davey? A green German sharpshooter vs. a coy of Vet Amis? I demand satisfaction. And I demand it in the gameyest of all fashions, set your parameters and I will find a way to bend them to my will.

Sillypoop is only up to 3 ways to die. I don't think he is really trying.

Axe2121 is still MIA. Maybe he is extending his forest visit for some more moose-humping.

Slapshisstick & Lilbit is playing rally car races with his clanky bits. Too bad they splodie really good when hit. Some of my clankies no workie anymore cuz that hoor broke them. :mad: :mad: Is k though, I soon break all his clanky bits.

Sparker is doing nothing, and hence he suxxors.

[ July 23, 2004, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino2 ]

Originally posted by Paula B.:

Hello.

It is my sad duty to inform you that Jason -- you call him Axe2121 -- was eaten by a bear while camping and, thus, can no longer play CM or post here.

Bye bye.

Paula B.

We call him much worse. :mad: :mad: Seems fitting he eventually shall be processed into fertilizer.

Hello.

It is my sad duty to inform you that Jason -- you call him Axe2121 -- was eaten by a bear while camping and, thus, can no longer play CM or post here.

Bye bye.

Paula B.

We call him much worse. :mad: :mad: Seems fitting he eventually shall be processed into fertilizer.

Hello.

Bye bye.

Paula B.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!...I mean, that's tragic. I'm sure you'll have trouble *cough* getting over it, as all of us will. *cough*

Hello.

Bye bye.

Paula B.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!...I mean, that's tragic. I'm sure you'll have trouble *cough* getting over it, as all of us will. *cough*

Hello.

Bye bye.

Paula B.

Paula B., you've made my day!! I was afraid that Axe-maggot would turn up again and I'd have to continue whipping his Germans in our PBEM. Since the bear sent him to the big CM game in the sky, I can devote my time to finishing off mike_the_wino in the BDLRM. Say, where exactly were you camping? Maybe mike_the_wino would like to take a camping trip in Canada, too. :D:D

Hello.

Bye bye.

Paula B.

Paula B., you've made my day!! I was afraid that Axe-maggot would turn up again and I'd have to continue whipping his Germans in our PBEM. Since the bear sent him to the big CM game in the sky, I can devote my time to finishing off mike_the_wino in the BDLRM. Say, where exactly were you camping? Maybe mike_the_wino would like to take a camping trip in Canada, too. :D:D

AGARG RAGARG GAR GG RAG ARGRAGRAGRA!!!! :mad:

Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated!! :mad: :mad:

I 'rassled that bear to the ground and ended up eating him!! :mad: :mad:

And for my wife's display of....sorrow....extra turns for all for the next several days!! :mad: :mad:

Unless I drop dead from West Nile Virus. :mad: