The Cheery Waffle Thread: Some will understand, losers will post in the peng thread.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

Mike??? PBEM helper says, "Tag! You're it." Soggy, earthquake-shaken maggot.

Yeah - but my computer says sod off I'm not going to work today, or yesterday, or the day before, or.......well you get the picture!! :(

Hopefully something useful will happen tonight - like I get lucky - otherwise I might have a go at setting it up again! ;)

In hte mean time I'm playing at being 9.jpg

[ July 19, 2004, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

Yeah - but my computer says sod off I'm not going to work today, or yesterday, or the day before, or.......well you get the picture!! :(

Hopefully something useful will happen tonight - like I get lucky - otherwise I might have a go at setting it up again! ;)

In hte mean time I'm playing at being 9.jpg

[ July 19, 2004, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

In hte mean time I'm playing at being 9.jpg </font>

Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

In hte mean time I'm playing at being 9.jpg </font>

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Turns are out to all. Where be mine??

I re-sent the last turn, you petulent monkey. Perhaps you overlooked my turn. Maybe you were distracted by some trinket on the Homo Shopping Network. Or, and this is most probable, your head was stuck so far up your ginormous, boil covered arse THAT YOU FECKING DIDN'T SEND ME A TURN, MAGGOT!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Now make with the turn.

BTW, all turns out to the rest of you slithering bits of human refuse.

I re-sent the last turn, you petulent monkey. Perhaps you overlooked my turn. Maybe you were distracted by some trinket on the Homo Shopping Network. Or, and this is most probable, your head was stuck so far up your ginormous, boil covered arse THAT YOU FECKING DIDN'T SEND ME A TURN, MAGGOT!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Now make with the turn.

BTW, all turns out to the rest of you slithering bits of human refuse.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Now make with the turn.

BTW, all turns out to the rest of you slithering bits of human refuse. </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Now make with the turn.

BTW, all turns out to the rest of you slithering bits of human refuse. </font>

Is anyone watching the Cubs/Cards game on ESPN?

feh, baseball.

What waste of time. America's past time my arse. Bunch of sackless, twits playing grab ass while scratching their feminine itch and when they decide that $250K per year is too low for a base salary they go on stike.

Only thing more effeminate are the poor sods who follow those lousy twats.

Is anyone watching the Cubs/Cards game on ESPN?

feh, baseball.

What waste of time. America's past time my arse. Bunch of sackless, twits playing grab ass while scratching their feminine itch and when they decide that $250K per year is too low for a base salary they go on stike.

Only thing more effeminate are the poor sods who follow those lousy twats.