The Cheery Waffle Thread: Some will understand, losers will post in the peng thread.

Axe, is there another Canadian national holiday this week; something like "National Snowshovel Buying Day" or "Stock Up on Supplies for the First Blizzard, Eh! Week"? Can you reporters just take a week off whenever you feel like it, since there isn't any news to report anyway? You seem to have an unusually flexible calendar. :D:D:D

I'm jealous!! :D:D

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gameyest Game Updates to Date:

Dave H is gonna lose a clanky-bit to my Boy Scouts...when the slack-monkey gets that horrific, for him, turn back to me.

Axe2121 has run off into the woods like a lil girlie man, leaving our game unfinished. No worries, nancy, your loss awaits your return.

Watson & Crick is rushing clanky-bits about, I am rushing clanky-bits about it's madness I tell ye, madness. Actually, seems like a fairly interesting scenario so far. Can't remember the name 'cuz that sackless hoor W&C picked it out. :mad: :mad:

Even the blind maggot finds the occasional grenade bundle.

Wallybob is drving tiny clanky bits like they are some Italian sports with some Euro-trash, gay-as-hisself, tattoed and pierced, coffee-shop-barista-wannabe-mall-rats behind the wheel. One failed to make a complete stop. Didn't want to pull over, either. 20mm through the block brought him to a halt. And he brought another buddy along. That looks like it'll be 2 ways to die. Only 998 to go. Good times, good times.

Snarker is lost in the dark.

Gameyest Game Updates to Date:

Dave H is gonna lose a clanky-bit to my Boy Scouts...when the slack-monkey gets that horrific, for him, turn back to me.

Axe2121 has run off into the woods like a lil girlie man, leaving our game unfinished. No worries, nancy, your loss awaits your return.

Watson & Crick is rushing clanky-bits about, I am rushing clanky-bits about it's madness I tell ye, madness. Actually, seems like a fairly interesting scenario so far. Can't remember the name 'cuz that sackless hoor W&C picked it out. :mad: :mad:

Even the blind maggot finds the occasional grenade bundle.

Wallybob is drving tiny clanky bits like they are some Italian sports with some Euro-trash, gay-as-hisself, tattoed and pierced, coffee-shop-barista-wannabe-mall-rats behind the wheel. One failed to make a complete stop. Didn't want to pull over, either. 20mm through the block brought him to a halt. And he brought another buddy along. That looks like it'll be 2 ways to die. Only 998 to go. Good times, good times.

Snarker is lost in the dark.

**Steps into room, actively fending off Wafflers with pointy stick**

Just friggin' great. I took your little test and answered the 45 question list. This is what is spit out at me.

<div align="center">

6.jpg

What Famous Leader Are You?

<font size="1">personality tests by similarminds.com</font></div>

Now I'm going to have to eliminate some major portion of the population just to feel better about myself. Thanks guys...Ggggrrrrr :mad: :mad:

**Leaps out of nearest door to avoid being hit by a largish bundle of red sticks with what appears to be a sparkler attached**

**Steps into room, actively fending off Wafflers with pointy stick**

Just friggin' great. I took your little test and answered the 45 question list. This is what is spit out at me.

<div align="center">

6.jpg

What Famous Leader Are You?

<font size="1">personality tests by similarminds.com</font></div>

Now I'm going to have to eliminate some major portion of the population just to feel better about myself. Thanks guys...Ggggrrrrr :mad: :mad:

**Leaps out of nearest door to avoid being hit by a largish bundle of red sticks with what appears to be a sparkler attached**

I've already started in with Irvine (they've had it coming for a while). Next, I'll annex San Diego (up-and-coming beer mecca), then I'll move onto Los Angeles.

The guy in the picture was an uber-twit...nuff said.

..and beer is not a fixation...it's a lifestyle choice.

As soon as I procure gainful employment, I'm tempted to don my fire-retardant liederhosen and trounce the lot of you.

I've already started in with Irvine (they've had it coming for a while). Next, I'll annex San Diego (up-and-coming beer mecca), then I'll move onto Los Angeles.

The guy in the picture was an uber-twit...nuff said.

..and beer is not a fixation...it's a lifestyle choice.

As soon as I procure gainful employment, I'm tempted to don my fire-retardant liederhosen and trounce the lot of you.