Any Canadians get CMAK yet?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

anyone in Toronto get their SMACK yet?

-tom w

Tom my two copies were waiting for me when I arrived home tonight. So I would expect you to receive yours tomorrow since the eagle has landed in Mississauga.

Chris

(Edit) P.S. CCRA did not demand their pound of flesh. The slimness of the package probably helped along with the value marked on the package.

[ December 10, 2003, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: chris talpas ]

JEEEEEEZ! How do you rate? I live in the Sault too and pre-ordered mine Nov. 21st with a shipment date of Dec. 5th and STILL no sign of CM:AK...you lucky baz! :D

Originally posted by KenH:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by KenH:

Arrived in Sault, Ont :D

Just in time, storm warning with lots of snow coming smile.gif

WOW

did you pre-order?

did the border theives

hold you up for GST and PST?

has anyone in Canada

got stuck with border

duties PST and GST yet?

thanks for all the updates.

smile.gif

-tom w </font>

Originally posted by Jock Abroad:

JEEEEEEZ! How do you rate? I live in the Sault too and pre-ordered mine Nov. 21st with a shipment date of Dec. 5th and STILL no sign of CM:AK...you lucky baz! :D

smile.gif

-tom w

;)

With any luck at all, it'll be in todays mail. Thats at least 3 Saultites now CM players smile.gif

:D

Originally posted by KenH:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jock Abroad:

smile.gif

-tom w

;)

With any luck at all, it'll be in todays mail. Thats at least 3 Saultites now CM players smile.gif

:D </font>

Ah, Bruce Mines, home of my Mother-In-Law. A swirling metropolis, to be sure. Sault Ste Marie is the suburb to the west, right?

No sign of CMAK in Almonte, but, checking in at the local post office revealed that they're down to 50% staff there and in surrounding towns due to workers and managers being "off sick". The parcels are stacking up on the other side of the counters.

Originally posted by Axe2121's Postman:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Fluf:

No sign of CMAK in Almonte, but, checking in at the local post office revealed that they're down to 50% staff there and in surrounding towns due to workers and managers being "off sick".

Playing CMAK no doubt. :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Herr Kruger:

Nothing here for me yet... Calgary, AB. :(

I swear my arsehole postman stays in bed some days; every mailbox in my apartment building was empty today; I can't believe everyone came home early and cleared out their own mail and that I didn't even get a flyer... :mad: I am more concerned because I have ebay purchases - and a few hunny of money orders for sales in the works and not a thing today. He better break his back tomorrow carrying all my mail....

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Herr Kruger:

Nothing here for me yet... Calgary, AB. :(

I swear my arsehole postman stays in bed some days; every mailbox in my apartment building was empty today; I can't believe everyone came home early and cleared out their own mail and that I didn't even get a flyer... :mad: I am more concerned because I have ebay purchases - and a few hunny of money orders for sales in the works and not a thing today. He better break his back tomorrow carrying all my mail.... </font>

Originally posted by Fluf:

Ah, Bruce Mines, home of my Mother-In-Law. A swirling metropolis, to be sure. Sault Ste Marie is the suburb to the west, right?

No sign of CMAK in Almonte, but, checking in at the local post office revealed that they're down to 50% staff there and in surrounding towns due to workers and managers being "off sick". The parcels are stacking up on the other side of the counters.

Very funny Fluf :D

Originally posted by Member # 4691:

Never fear, the game comes shrink wrapped smile.gif

That's true. But its the principle of the thing. (Should have remembered that from CMBO and CMBB) :D Bringing in the soggy package with the shrink wrapped CMAK would still leave me unhappy. Getting those things open when they are dry is a pain already.