Associated Press Story: 'The Peng Challenge Thread Welcomes Refugees, Decries Idiocy'

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just in from the front:

Malakovski's attacking Desert Rats have been handed a MAJOR DEFEAT by

(Wait for it)

My GLORIOUS ITALIAN DEFENDERS!!!

I know he'll come in here eventually and say that it wasn't his fault, that the dog ate his battle plan, that it was unfair because it was a night battle and his troops were all tired and cranky, that instead of seasoned warriors, he'd been given a pack of unruly cubscouts, but don't believe a word of it!

I won because my heart is pure.

Now, if Shaw would just send some turns my way, I could finish with his scrawny carcase too.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Where the feck IS everybody?

Hiding from you?

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Where the feck IS everybody?

Hiding from you?

Joe </font>

It's ok Mace.

You can't win them all...

You can't help it if the team you support are a bunch of losers...

much like yourself...

really...

That is, you would be -

<font size =+3>IF YOU SEND A</font> FECKIN <font size =+3>TURN !!!!</font>

Noba.

Damned r's...

Only by 2 points?

Tsk tsk, they'll have to play a lot harder if they have any contention of getting to the grand final.

But, I'm not a sore loser and can read your email and your post here gloating about the 'miniscule' victory (ie 2 points) with some impunity....In fact, given that I'm not bitter about the Cat's loss means I will process the turn and get it to you forthworth.

and by forthwith I mean sometime before 2050.

Mace

penchodimitroff5-2001.jpg

Happy 4th of July to all the Yanks in this lovely place called the MBT .

Today we celebrate our independance from those oppressive Pommie bastards, who tried to tax us to death. We showed them!!!!

At least now, we tax ourselves to death, no foreign influence here, just the magic of payroll deduction.

I echo Nidan's sentiments whole heartedly and would just like to add that you're all a bunch of non-turn sending extreme poodle make-over afficianados and closet banjo players.

Or would be, if any of you had the brains Gawd gave a styrofoam cup.

The Ladies of the Pool excepted as always ... except for Shaw.

Ugh. Gotta get ready to spend another day with Lars on his boat on the lake drinking and enjoying the fresh air and fresh bikinis.

It's rough, I tell ya, rough. I'd better go practice my "No Lars, everyone thinks you're the prettiest one on the boat" reassurances in front of the mirror before I go.

Distinguished heroes of the Peng thread:

As it now seems to be obvious, a game of ye olde Feifdom is about to start tomorrow. So, those who are still interested about justice and fairness (in strictly anticommunist way, of course) are welcomed to join and to help bringing the evil empire down.

In the previous game there was a slight misunderstanding regarding the concept of the evil empire. I hereby humbly declare that my unallied and unimportant Feifdom is not a member of. However, I'm capable of cooperation.

With respect

Sgt Viljuri

Originally posted by dalem:

Ugh. Gotta get ready to spend another day with Lars on his boat on the lake drinking and enjoying the fresh air and fresh bikinis.

Great. Now I have a mental picture of you two in bikinis.

Lars in a Kelly green and you in maybe a red to match your eyes.

Originally posted by dalem:

It's rough, I tell ya, rough. I'd better go practice my "No Lars, everyone thinks you're the prettiest one on the boat" reassurances in front of the mirror before I go.

Did you manage to suppress your 'gag reflex'?

Mace

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Now I have a mental picture of you two in bikinis.

Lars in a Kelly green and you in maybe a red to match your eyes.

I doubt the bikinis would be "fresh". </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Mace </font>

AHEM

*reads from carefully prepared statement*

I regret to inform my fellow opponents that until I locate my misplaced CMAK disk, there will be no turns processed.

I have attempted to blame family members for this tragedy, without success but lots of yelling and screaming, as well as popping of veins in heads.

Regardless, without success.

I will continue to search for the CD, as withdrawal symptoms are likely to occur within the next 24 hours.

Thankyou.

Mace

Originally posted by Speedy:

Mace press the eject button on your CD drive.......

Maybe he got drunk (imagine that!) and thought the toaster was his CD drive.

Except the Aussies probably don't call it a "toaster". They probably have a ridiculously more colorful name for it like "YerGooday-Bread Cooker" or "Googli-Didgegaroo" or somefink.

Odd bunch of fellows.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Odd bunch of fellows.

Pot, meet kettle. Although Boo isn't technically a "bunch", being overly large and thuggish qualifies him for the same category.

To all who sent well wishes: Mother and son are both doing fine. She and I send our thanks. When Alex is old enough to type (which, I suspect will be within the month), I will let him logon and tell each of you off personally. You may kow-tow to him then, and swear fealty for life.