Associated Press Story: 'The Peng Challenge Thread Welcomes Refugees, Decries Idiocy'

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Andreas:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Patchy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andreas:

Wankers

Dear Andreas,

Elvis is not going to be very happy about your post.

Love,

Patch </font>

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bruceb:

BTW, do any of you actually play CM or do you just come on here and rant about stupid stuff?

*sniff* *sniff* it's a bruceb sprout. </font>

Originally posted by bruisedb:

Just want you penguins to know that if bringing other people down helps build your self-esteem up, then I'm here for you (all summer long)

BTW, do any of you actually play CM or do you just come on here and rant about stupid stuff?

A. None of us have any self esteem, unless you count the Gnome , but I believe his self esteem is vestigial. I'm sure you will be hearing from him shortly.

There is no need for us to bring you down....you are down, down so far that even the creatures that are higher on the evolutionary than you have no eyes. You are an SSN , lad and they are lower than whale****e.

A1. We do indeed play THE GAME, but you must challenge someone of your own lowly status, read a little even you should be able to figure out who they are, there is a Frog, a Kiwi and others, you may even challenge an Aussie if you want, they don't count for much either.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Send me a turn, troll.

Didn't we send this one to Coventry? And in any case there's no location in the profile.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Didn't we send this one to Coventry? And in any case there's no location in the profile.

If not, I fully support any decision to do so now. Especially after that last post.

[ June 23, 2004, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: rleete ]

Well, everybody get ready. Probably before too long Seanachai will come staggering in here with his clothing torn, throwing ashes over himself, bewailing the fact that once again, I've beaten him to a bloody pulp.

In what was hopefully my last CMBB game for awhile, I ground his attacking Germans into a fine white powder, added the salt of humiliation, the eggs of annihilation, the water of righteous anger and the buttery goodness of my supreme tactical brilliance ... and made muffins of doom with which I pelted him in his guava shaped noggin.

95-5 and I don't even know how he got the 5.

Oh, and while we're on the subject of His Supreme Long-Windedness, would you mind explaining that last line in your opening post? I've never (that I'll admit to anyway) asked anyone to "touch it". Never had to, really.

And you were the pillock who asked for pics, so I sent you one. Hot off the digital camera, it was taken only moments before. Dr. says it's going to be a big 'un, well into the 9 lb. range. At least I spared you the view looking "eye to eye with the beard of god".

Seanachai, this whole "back and forth conversation" thingy would work a whole lot better if you'd keep hours more in line with the rest of the human race. You know, awake in daylight, sleep at night?

I suppose you do it your way to be more like the Oddstraylians.

NEWSFLASH

In spite of overwhelming odds (mostly stemming from a global Joe Shawist conspiracy), in spite of a ridiculously one-sided scenario, in spite of Lars' smugness, in spite of mines, artillery, mines, airplanes, mines, rough terrain and did I mention mines ?, yes, despite all this my brilliant tankers have managed to fulfill their assignment fully. One of them just exited the map, the rest of 'em are lined up for a last race.

Isn't it really, really sad when you somehow manage to get rolled over by a newbie, even when given a 100% winning situation ? Weeeell, that's the stupefyin' achievement of masterminds Joe Shaw & Lars for you.

And if *this* is the best I can expect from the Shavian House, I ain't impressed, mister.

Originally posted by Kobal2:

NEWSFLASH

In spite of overwhelming odds (mostly stemming from a global Joe Shawist conspiracy), in spite of a ridiculously one-sided scenario, in spite of Lars' smugness, in spite of mines, artillery, mines, airplanes, mines, rough terrain and did I mention mines ?, yes, despite all this my brilliant tankers have managed to fulfill their assignment fully. One of them just exited the map, the rest of 'em are lined up for a last race.

Isn't it really, really sad when you somehow manage to get rolled over by a newbie, even when given a 100% winning situation ? Weeeell, that's the stupefyin' achievement of masterminds Joe Shaw & Lars for you.

And if *this* is the best I can expect from the Shavian House, I ain't impressed, mister.

Let's be seeing the score lad, the score will tell all.

Frankly it doesn't surprise me, Lars is capable of screwing up a guanteed win if anyone is. However, if you're to be a supplicant to the Shavian House it would be wise not to tar us all with the same brush ... tarring Lars is, of course, a good thing, but remember that YOU'LL be a member of the Shavian House ... unless you manage to annoy the founder too often.

joe

Ah, but who said I *wanted* to join the Shavian House in the first place ? Bear with me : if the *founder* of the house can't construct a foolproof summary execution setup (foolproof as in "not even Lars can muck *this* up", of course), that's not good PR, is it ?

And how many times will I have to repeat it : I'm French. Annoying people is what we *do* !

[ June 23, 2004, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: Kobal2 ]

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

he's yet another bloody Aussie,

Yeh, dinky-di true-blue battler.

Unfortunately he comes from that part of Oz we don't like talking about (you know, same place Noba comes from).

Mace

Originally posted by Lord General MB:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />BTW, do any of you actually play CM or do you just come on here and rant about stupid stuff?

You'll find they do little else. </font>

What's WRONG with you people?

Veritable one-liners with no panache! Mild insults. Where's the VERBAGE people?!? Have you lost your heart? Or just your wits.

Just thought I'd pop in because I was informed my liege had been looking to take me to task for my absence.

Well, I say, bring on your worst, dear Rune.

Oh wait...your worst is all you know. Creating horrid scenarios that make even the most stalwart weep in their Cheerios.

I know...I shouldn't speak to my liege so, but there it is nonetheless. But he knows he's last on my list. Along with the rest of you.

Purile imbeciles with no joy in your lives but to attempt mockery of one another, that's what you all are. And an attempt is all it is. A mockery. A facade. You try to put a brave face on and you fail miserably. I laugh at you all.

ha ha ha

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Bah. I'm too tired to do much else. Being out of work is quite taxing. Think I'll take a nap now.

And just because it will annoy most of you: tongue.gif

Lady Moraine ,

How nice of you to make a rare appearence. I believe last time you were in, you were beating Hiram soundly. Carry on, carry on, and I am not talking about Combat Mission either.

I will be sending you a scenario to once again trash the other half. No, not Seanachai , altho his size allows him to be counted as 1/2.

As for the thread, it is ever evolving, unlike the Aussies who are stuck at the Neandertal stage. We have Aussies, and Kiwis and Frenchies, oh my.... I think the difference is the French at least are not Pommies. They are Pommie want-a-bes.

So look for the scenario later this afternoon. perhaps when you awaken from your hard day of napping.

Oh, and give Hiram a swift kick for me.

Rune

Originally posted by Kobal2:

It's all Shaw's fault.

The dang scenario had TRPs in it and we all know what that does to him.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kobal2:

It's all Shaw's fault.

The dang scenario had TRPs in it and we all know what that does to him. </font>