Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

The Challenge According to Peng

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

This Gaylord incarnation has been quite patient, he waited quite awhile before posting in here, and has not posted all over the forum as yet.

Oh? Could it really be? I haven't seen his posts elsewhere, so I have nothing to base such an opinion on.

Please for to enlighten me? </font>

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Take a look at its previous posts...

I'd say the selection of names is a pretty good indicator. The rest is just confirmation, friend. </font>

Gather round and hear the tale of heroic struggle of the one called stikkypixie (me) against the smelly one called Nidan1.

It was June, 1944. It was raining and the ground was wet, although no-one could tell for sure if they had anything to do with each other.

I commanded the British, he was German. We were young, we free and careless.

Ah those were the days.

Anyhoo, I had the ungrateful task of attacking his fanatical Hitlerjugend in an attempt to capture some town in the middle of nowhere. I started out with a company of infantry and some bren carriers, but tanks and more men would be arriving soon.

I had two choices attack him from the right using the patches of scattered as cover, or concentrate on the left side and attack over open ground. I chose the latter. I was planning to flank the his scattered trees (fig.1). One platoon was left to protect the right side.

fig.1

At first things seemed to go well. I sent a platoon ahead to draw fire and to determine his positions. After that I started shelling him (fig.2, blue area). My left pincer reached the tree line and with the help of some Shermans eliminated a MG nest. My right pincer however discovered that the ground was quite as "open" as it first appeared. Nidan1 for some no good reason decided to mihe the area. But that didn't quite stop the attact, the hordes of flamethrowers did. And they were sitting right where my 88mm shells fell (I know he cheats I just can't prove it).

fig.2

So I sent the reinforcements to the right side, but same story there. Lots and lots of flamethrowers.

But with the help of my Shermans I advanced meter by meter and gained control over most of the tree line closest to me.

Then out of the blue 2 Panthers appeared! They massacred my tanks, smoke plumes filled the sky.

But luck was on my side, out of shear desperation I started to the area around the flag on the right side with 4.2 inch mortars. And for no good reason Nidan1 ordered his tank right into that area where it got immobilized. A sherman got sight of its side and decided to punch a hole in it. With his buddy gone it was only a matter of time before the remaining panther would get it, and along with it the whole German defense.

And although I send three shermans to knock him out, and it was then that I saw the most amazing shot in ALL OF CMAK'S HISTORY!!!

The screenshot says it all!

OMFG AIMBOT HAX!!!111

With the Panther gone, the TacAI decided it had enough and put Nidan1 out of his misery!

The end.

[ April 22, 2005, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: stikkypixie ]

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

... plaid-patterned skirts...

One of the exquisite tortures of Parochial school.

The only one, come to think of it... </font>

To keep with the catholic highschool girls theme:

Stereo Total: "L'Amour à Trois"

Moi ce que j'aime

c'est faire l'amour

spécialment à trois

je sais c'est démodé

ça fait hippie complet

mais je le crie sur les toîts

j'aime l'amour à trois

moi ce que j'adore

c'est les petit

caresses à 4 mains

si l'un des 2 s'endort

l'autre s'occupe de moi

ouh! voila l'amour à trois

OOooouuuuUUUuuuh... j'aime l'amour à trois

Moi ce que j'aime

c'est faire l'amour

spécialment à trois

je sais c'est démodé

ça fait hippie complet

mais je le crie sur les toîts

j'aime l'amour à trois

c'est sexy, extatique, crazy, excentrique,

animal, romantique, c'est communiste

OOooouuuuUUUuuuh... j'aime l'amour à trois

Vive l'amour à trois!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Why would my knees be cold? I was wearing the regulation uniform of white shirt, Navy Blue trousers and tie (clip-on for easy removal).

[swallows hard to hold back a fresh bout of thistle flux]

... one really can't be too Parochial...

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

A fascinating specimen, but lacking in email addressage.

Pity.

*turns a deaf ear to the newbie until he fixes his profile*

A very dignified and brave response. You will go a long way in your QUEST. My E-mail address has been taken to the TOWER OF MORDOR.

I have sent my noble ally CARACUTUS of the WOOD ELVE FAMILY to retrieve what is rightfully ELVISH.

PEACE to you my FAVOURABLE ALLY

*Enters Grue*

Grue help Elvish Lord with quest start!

*grabs a wriggling Elvish Lord in one hand, a A3 sized envelope and the other, then starts to shove Elvish Lord in the Envelope with one gigantic fist*

Umm where did Grue leave crayon?!

*With a large crayon, Grue starts writing an address on the Elvish body-fluid soaked envelope*

Less see....

'Midul Erth

New zeelund'

There! Grue like to help. No need thanks.

*walks over to the Letter box, drops in the envelope then wanders off*