The Challenge According to Peng

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LIES!

LIES, TREACHERY, AND BETRAYAL! ONE DAY I WILL CLEANSE THE CHURCH WITH FIRE AND SWORD!

Tee-hee. That's obligatory, so that my hands are seen to be clean. I can wait the promised 4-6 months (any shorter a time period, and people are going to start noticing how quick the 'expected' candidates kack) for my Ascendance.

Look for Herr Ratzinger to suffer something like a myocardial infarction or devastating stroke shortly...

There was around of crackdom and no-one told me and the world didn't come to an end??!! smile.gif

Bwah ha ha ha - so who did the losers pick on thsi time?

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

You're too fecking young to have anything good to say about anything. So just shut the feck up.

And you're too damn old. Take your own advice, Mr. Bitter Olde Man.

</font>

As she fell face-down into the muck of the mud-wrestling pit, her sweaty, three-hundred-pound opponent muttering soft curses in Latin on top of her, Sister Marie thought, 'there is no doubt about it: the Pope has betrayed me!'

From the Bulwer-Lytton contest

Originally posted by Seanachai:

As she fell face-down into the muck of the mud-wrestling pit, her sweaty, three-hundred-pound opponent muttering soft curses in Latin on top of her, Sister Marie thought, 'there is no doubt about it: the Pope has betrayed me!'

From the Bulwer-Lytton contest

I never read the book, but I did get to see the movie.

I don't care what anyone says, Jodie Foster is HOT!

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Sorry, but it's hard for me to believe there's not something on me you shouldn't be kissing right now...

I volunteer again! </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

I am Papa Khann's PRAG (Papal Regent and Agent of God)

Plus he earns smokes and stuff for me.

Papa </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

LIES!

LIES, TREACHERY, AND BETRAYAL! ONE DAY I WILL CLEANSE THE CHURCH WITH FIRE AND SWORD!

Tee-hee. That's obligatory, so that my hands are seen to be clean. I can wait the promised 4-6 months (any shorter a time period, and people are going to start noticing how quick the 'expected' candidates kack) for my Ascendance.

Look for Herr Ratzinger to suffer something like a myocardial infarction or devastating stroke shortly...

Do we still get the catholic schoolgirls?