Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

The Challenge According to Peng

Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away...

And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today..

Cause I love you, whether it’s wrong or right

And though I can’t be with you tonight

Know my heart is by your side

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Go ahead. Try to shoot me. I pissed down the barrel of your gun last night and now it's all rusted out as an antique somebody discovered buried in their garden. Pull the trigger and it'll blow up in your face.

Shows what you know. My "assault" rifles all have chrome lined barrels. They don't rust, even with your nasty fluids on them. Some grog you are.

Dear Elvis aka Wanker,

Your namesake played here Sunday. he performed 36 songs in 2 hours and no encore, but was one hell of a show. The reviews have also been great. Just letting you know he is carrying on...

Rune

Dear Elvis.. Time for a sing song!

Olivers Army

Artist: Elvis Costello

Don't start me talking

I could talk all night

My mind goes sleepwalking

While I'm putting the world to right

Called careers information

Have you got yourself an occupation

CHORUS:

Oliver's army is here to stay

Oliver's army are on their way

And I would rather be anywhere else

But here today

There was a checkpoint charlie

He didn't crack a smile

But it's no laughing party

When you've been on the murder mile

Only takes one itchy trigger

One more widow, one less white nigger

CHORUS:

Oliver's army is here to stay

Oliver's army are on their way

And I would rather be anywhere else

But here today..

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

What part of Probationary, Pro Tempore, De Jure, Trainee do you not understand?

Which part of "The ladies can do as they please" was it that YOU don't understand!

Or was that just a Temporary thing also?

[ April 19, 2005, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: **YK2** ]

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Go ahead. Try to shoot me. I pissed down the barrel of your gun last night and now it's all rusted out as an antique somebody discovered buried in their garden. Pull the trigger and it'll blow up in your face.

Shows what you know. My "assault" rifles all have chrome lined barrels. They don't rust, even with your nasty fluids on them. Some grog you are. </font>

****News Flash****

Much to berli's dismay, white smoke has been spotted and the bells of St. Peter's are ringing. Rumours are once the college of the cardinals heard Seanachai wanted to be Pope, they rushed in and in only a day and a half elected anyone but Seanachai. It is also rumoured that dalem was completed ignored, as his wantom act of killing ewoks has ruled him out.

More as it is known....

Rune

Regardless of who is elected Pope, my schism against the forces of the anti Catholic-Girl-Guilt Pope Seanachai will continue, and the gutter will still run red with the blood of his followers, etc. etc.

Yours in Biggles, etc. etc.

The new Pope is Josef Ratzinger, 78, of Germany.

Rumors that he will take the papal name "Pope Panzer I" are, however, unsubstantiated.

A large contingent of Cardinals wearing buttons embossed with a golden "ABS" are purportedly responsible for the emergency meetings last night leading to the rapid election of the new Pope.

Steve

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Wait... didn't he play Cliff on "Cheers"? </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Ahhh, that's nice, now, isn't it? That seems very nice.

Shut the feck up.

You're too fecking young to have anything good to say about anything. So just shut the feck up.

Frankly, I 've known Joe Shaw longer than you've been re-ingesting your own vomit. I've known Old Foul Joe since the beginning.

The Beginning? That's when Peng, Berli and I welcomed Joe onto this Thread, because we realized his potential. We realized that he'd keep nasty little wankers like you in line.

So, suck it up. Piss off. And never, ever, feck with the Justicar. WE might mock him, abuse him, and belittle him.

But you puddles of piss? Frankly, if I had a pet that attempted to get a leg up on the Justicar, I'd have the damn thing put to sleep.

We may mock the Justicar, but that's only because we understand the Justicar.

And you lot? Most of your understand nothing...

You're just being mean because you missed out on getting free Popemobile rides for life, and because you're you.

So, how would you represent a Nazi pope in CM? Would he have maximum command and morale ratings? The ability to call down Nebelwarfers at will? Or would he just lower enemy morale by inducing extreme guilt over their pin-ups of Betty Grable? To quote "Uncle Joe" Stalin: "How many battalions has the pope?"

BTW, I do not mean to imply that serving in the Wehrmacht for a short period makes the new Pope a Nazi. It's reading his writings as a theologian that cause me to do that.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Wait... didn't he play Cliff on "Cheers"? </font>

Originally posted by Marstov:

BTW, I do not mean to imply that serving in the Wehrmacht for a short period makes the new Pope a Nazi. It's reading his writings as a theologian that cause me to do that.

As a what now and the what what? =/