The Challenge According to Peng

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

de_1_b.JPG

Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not The One

Cue for a sing song!!

If you're not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?

If you're not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?

If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call

If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all

I never know what the future brings

But I know you are here with me now

We'll make it through

And I hope you are the one I share my life with

I don't want to run away but I can't take it, I don't understand

If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?

Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

If I don't need you then why am I crying on my bed?

If I don't need you then why does your name resound in my head?

If you're not for me then why does this distance maim my life?

If you're not for me then why do I dream of you as my wife?

I don't know why you're so far away

But I know that this much is true

We'll make it through

And I hope you are the one I share my life with

And I wish that you could be the one I die with

And I pray in you're the one I build my home with

I hope I love you all my life

I don't want to run away but I can't take it, I don't understand

If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am

Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

'Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away

And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today

'Cause I love you, whether it's wrong or right

And though I can't be with you tonight

And know my heart is by your side

[ April 18, 2005, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: **YK2** ]

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The blessed angel/witch of Peng wrote...

...seem to be constructing a proper facility for the execution of our very own completely insane Messiah ...
Much better than your last thread title... I applaud you

Seanachai, black smoke… what’s happened?

Originally posted by **YK2**:

Nice work with the rules Lady Moraine... I vote you should start every new MBT from this day forward..

Why thank you, Your Majesty. *beams at the praise*

I can try, though sometimes one of the men here *do* manage a good one...

You're not really going to allow Joe to take back the title he gave you?

Nooooooooooo, what about our plan?

You were awarded that title fairly and by vote.. and the Justicar even swore you in, there's no going back from that now, he changes his bloody mind like the weather, blah blah blah.....

Pshaw! Like Shaw can take away MY title! As if! *hmpf* Just look at my sig. I shall ever be the Justicariatess no matter what Old Fowl Joe has to say about it.

Our plan is secure, never you fear.

So, he's off on his travels again eh?

*wicked grin*

You still have the shiney bullet!!!

Would it fit in this sniper rifle I have?

Hmmm I presume you still have the keys to his office, go check his flight schedule, I have a plan...

*polishes sniper rifle*

*brings Bill out to see if the bullet fits in the sniper rifle*

I'll be back once I check that schedule for you.

*wicked grin*

You think that's sweet Moraine you should hear his poetry... *melts*

About that bullet... Joe said he de-actified it yes?

I figure with the sniper rifle and at long range it would still do some damage..

What say ye...

BTW.. Got any cookies left? I'm hungry....

Originally posted by **YK2**:

You think that's sweet Moraine you should hear his poetry... *melts*

About that bullet... Joe said he de-actified it yes?

I figure with the sniper rifle and at long range it would still do some damage..

What say ye...

BTW.. Got any cookies left? I'm hungry....

He may have deactivated Bill, but I found the kill switch hidden behind some books in his office and *re*activated it.

As to the cookies, I made sure to keep plenty for us. *has a cabana boy bring out a plate piled high with fresh cookes*

We, the Monarch of the United Kingdoms of Crackdom ("UKC"), do hereby declare our support for the one true Justicariatess - Moraine Sedai. We place our numerous armed forces at her disposal and prepare for a holy crusade to spill the blood of PoopyheadJoe's supporters that dare oppose her will. Joe Shaw is hereby declared an enemy of the state of UKC and is to be slowly castrated on sight with a pair of dull rusty scissors while having salt and dog saliva poured on the wound alternately after each small cut.

Originally posted by v42below:

We, the Monarch of the United Kingdoms of Crackdom ("UKC"), do hereby declare our support for the one true Justicariatess - Moraine Sedai. We place our numerous armed forces at her disposal and prepare for a holy crusade to spill the blood of PoopyheadJoe's supporters that dare oppose her will. Joe Shaw is hereby declared an enemy of the state of UKC and is to be slowly castrated on sight with a pair of dull rusty scissors while having salt and dog saliva poured on the wound alternately after each small cut.

I just love it when a plan comes together.

*happy sigh*

Dear barelyaknight v42below,

Joe is Justicar for Life (this was a recent ratified by all three Olde Ones). The Justicar is the soul (only soul I care about) authority within the Justicariate Office. Since you would raise the banner of rebelion (bloody parliamentarians should all be burned at the stake) We do declare you outlaw, to be hunted down by all like the rabid dog you are.

Oh, and have an extra Monday to reflect upon your sins

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Besides, aren't you supposed to be whipping yourself in your cave, you unwashed, befouled, odiferous cretin? Get thee hence!

I’ve stopped all that nonsense for awhile… it really hurt (and the cave stinks to high heaven).

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Joe is Justicar for Life (this was a recent ratified by all three Olde Ones). The Justicar is the soul (only soul I care about) authority within the Justicariate Office. Since you would raise the banner of rebelion (bloody parliamentarians should all be burned at the stake) We do declare you outlaw, to be hunted down by all like the rabid dog you are.

I would like to point out that I and my army of Y-wings are always available to execute suspected rebels. Strictly as a card flow move.

Originally posted by dalem:

FYI, I just finished a very cool scenario from the Depot against smope, who kicked my booty but good. It is HSG-VC-Wistedt by warmonger. It is a tough ride for the Brits but a LOT of fun.

I recommend it.

Originally posted by dalem(from past thread):

We were playing a game?

Yes, we were playing a game, some terrible last-stand thing. In the rain. I hate scenarios with piss-poor visibility, unless it's "be as gamey as you can" and buy your own. Mensch and I used to play those all the time (flamethrowers in heavy fog), and had a rip roaring good time.

This one sounds adequate, so if you wanna give the Brits another go, I'll do my best to demonstrate my "worse than the AI" style of attack.

No x-wings, y-wings, or any other alphabet wings allowed. And I'll be sure to include a quote from CMPlayer each turn, as I know you love them so. Dearest.

Originally posted by dalem:

I would like to point out that I and my army of Y-wings are always available to execute suspected rebels. Strictly as a card flow move.

Shhhh, I thought you wanted to be Pope??? It's hard fighting a religious crusade and a civil war at the same time you know!!!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Shhhh, I thought you wanted to be Pope??? It's hard fighting a religious crusade and a civil war at the same time you know!!! </font>

Originally posted by rleete:

This one sounds adequate, so if you wanna give the Brits another go, I'll do my best to demonstrate my "worse than the AI" style of attack.

No x-wings, y-wings, or any other alphabet wings allowed. And I'll be sure to include a quote from CMPlayer each turn, as I know you love them so. Dearest.

I'm not a huge fan of replying scenarios. Lemme dig another one out by the same guy.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Today is Tuesday in Godzone, so the Monday will have to wait till next week. Mind you it will be a good one, given it's ANZAC day and therefore a public holiday.

As for your attempt to lible me an outlaw- it was Joe who undermined the fabric of this very thread by attempting to strip Sturmy of his knighthood. Granted, he may have obtained it in an unorthodox fashion, but let's face it, Sturmy's fashion has always been anything but orthodox.

Joe has committed treason agains Her Majesty the Queen of the MBT and, unless he publicly appologises and withdraws his defamation of Sturmy, he will taste our steel.

As to who owns the office of the Justicariate, I believe this can be settled by negotiation, following the public appology and withdrawal. Until such time, our swords remain sharpened, shields polished and sticks pointy.

I would also like to remind dalem that our Ewok armies of Doom have extensive combat experience against hi-tech weaponry, as well as inside knowledge of Y-wing battle tactics.

Today is Tuesday...

sigh... how little they understand...

When Berli heaves a Monday at you, it supercedes any and all other weekdays. You may wake up thinking that it's Saturday, but it will be Monday. You can open your eyes on what you hope to be Friday, the last work day of the week, but guess again! It's a brand new Monday with the rest of the week still ahead of you. And for extra special fun, He may decide to throw a string of Mondays at you, so that each day is the beginning of the work week, with no end in sight.

Imagine it! Like "Groundhog Day" without the comic interludes.

The weekend never approaches, each Monday drags on and on and all you have to look forward to is more of the same, until the three braincells you have who have been huddling together trying to stay warm, give up and succumb to howling madness, which for you could be a vast improvement.

If you think you can laugh off a Berli Monday, you are truly laughing the laugh of the damned.