Gods! It's hot as Berli's breath out here... the Challenge is not sinking Peng deep

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Noba:

That's why you are about to "reveal all"

Nah... he's been trolling for boys lately...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Are you going to continue this maiden's dance around the 'maypole' of my person, or are you going to come into the by the gods awful Peng Challenge Thread and try and show a patch of downy hair that would make me acknowledge you as a man?

Originally posted by Noba:

That's why you are about to "reveal all"

Are you going to continue this maiden's dance around the 'maypole' of my person, or are you going to come into the by the gods awful Peng Challenge Thread and try and show a patch of downy hair that would make me acknowledge you as a man?

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Indeed I have, Gotz von Berlichtigen, indeed I have.

Because what this Board has in almost astonishing sufficiency is 'boys', and not enough 'men'.

Have I seen a challenge to myself that was worth the spit on tissue to wipe it away as a bad smudge?

I have not.

Have I seen any sort of insult that would make me even look up from my glass of stout long enough to sneer, lately?

No, I have not.

Has anyone offered me a challenge, posted a bit of back-and-forth, or amused me by the depth of their understanding, lately?

Fecking well not.

I cannot tolerate this. It has gone on too long.

For every poodle, boy, Goodaler, or man who can get a nod from me, I will write them an original poem.

And there won't be any sodding limericks!

Well, except, perthaps, for the Goodalers. And they'll have to say that's what they want.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Indeed I have, Gotz von Berlichtigen, indeed I have.

Because what this Board has in almost astonishing sufficiency is 'boys', and not enough 'men'.

Have I seen a challenge to myself that was worth the spit on tissue to wipe it away as a bad smudge?

I have not.

Have I seen any sort of insult that would make me even look up from my glass of stout long enough to sneer, lately?

No, I have not.

Has anyone offered me a challenge, posted a bit of back-and-forth, or amused me by the depth of their understanding, lately?

Fecking well not.

I cannot tolerate this. It has gone on too long.

For every poodle, boy, Goodaler, or man who can get a nod from me, I will write them an original poem.

And there won't be any sodding limericks!

Well, except, perthaps, for the Goodalers. And they'll have to say that's what they want.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Seanachai, the gamey-assed, slack-jawed, slope-headed, gap-toothed, paleolithic unter-munchkin has yet to make an appearance in our QB

Turn on 'weather', you self-mutilated pillock. There's heavy fog in a large village. We've already passed each other twice and I am now simply springbok-ing across the map in the hopes of catching you in an ally giving your ferret an airing in front of a damp and yellow stained house-side, so I can stitch a few MG dueling scars across your withered and hairy backsides while you're performing the final moments of 'the Swiss Bell Ringers Lament'. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Seanachai, the gamey-assed, slack-jawed, slope-headed, gap-toothed, paleolithic unter-munchkin has yet to make an appearance in our QB

Turn on 'weather', you self-mutilated pillock. There's heavy fog in a large village. We've already passed each other twice and I am now simply springbok-ing across the map in the hopes of catching you in an ally giving your ferret an airing in front of a damp and yellow stained house-side, so I can stitch a few MG dueling scars across your withered and hairy backsides while you're performing the final moments of 'the Swiss Bell Ringers Lament'. </font>

Yes, me little lads and lasses, I want to be revered as a god of the Peng Challenge Thread.

I knew it would eventually come to this. This is exactly what happens when you spoil them and let them stay up too late on a school night.

sigh... Well, best just play along until he tires of it all and that mouse trap of a brain locks onto some other bright bauble.

So, what kind of a "god" are we going to be then, eh Seanachai? Hairy thunderer? Wine-stained libertine?

What kind of religion do you want for your worship? Looking at you, I can see a definite lean towards Animism, but perhaps that's just me. Something like Hinduism, or do you want to stay in the basic Judeo-Christian neighborhood. Set yourself up as some kind of savior, perhaps? Depends on just how self serving you are, I suppose. Camus said that some people climb up on the cross just to be seen from a greater distance, but that could never be you now, could it?

Yes, me little lads and lasses, I want to be revered as a god of the Peng Challenge Thread.

I knew it would eventually come to this. This is exactly what happens when you spoil them and let them stay up too late on a school night.

sigh... Well, best just play along until he tires of it all and that mouse trap of a brain locks onto some other bright bauble.

So, what kind of a "god" are we going to be then, eh Seanachai? Hairy thunderer? Wine-stained libertine?

What kind of religion do you want for your worship? Looking at you, I can see a definite lean towards Animism, but perhaps that's just me. Something like Hinduism, or do you want to stay in the basic Judeo-Christian neighborhood. Set yourself up as some kind of savior, perhaps? Depends on just how self serving you are, I suppose. Camus said that some people climb up on the cross just to be seen from a greater distance, but that could never be you now, could it?

Animism fits him the best I think...we could picture him as a dead tree-stump, or perhaps a pile of spoor left by a passing fox. Or give him no form at all...just an odor in the forest...it would definitely fill his need to be everywhere.

Yes...Animism is the ticket.

Animism fits him the best I think...we could picture him as a dead tree-stump, or perhaps a pile of spoor left by a passing fox. Or give him no form at all...just an odor in the forest...it would definitely fill his need to be everywhere.

Yes...Animism is the ticket.

By all means, let's have Seanachai become a god. A blithering Bacchus of baleful boredom (egads, did I just pull a Fenkle?).

However, prior to his ascension to godhood, there is that nasty little detail of discorporation to which we must attend.

Let's see;

Stone him? Methinks he has already beat us to it.

Cruxifiction? One cross each, line forms to the right? Nah, it's been done to death.

Burn him at the stake? I'm not sure even the Cesspool could handle that foul stench.

Hang him? While at first this appears to hold promise, I fear that the small weight of his gnomish body will not be enough to break his neck.

Impalement? Draw and quarter? Slather with honey and tie to an ant hill? Keel haul? Beheading?

Suggestions? Anyone? Anyone?

By all means, let's have Seanachai become a god. A blithering Bacchus of baleful boredom (egads, did I just pull a Fenkle?).

However, prior to his ascension to godhood, there is that nasty little detail of discorporation to which we must attend.

Let's see;

Stone him? Methinks he has already beat us to it.

Cruxifiction? One cross each, line forms to the right? Nah, it's been done to death.

Burn him at the stake? I'm not sure even the Cesspool could handle that foul stench.

Hang him? While at first this appears to hold promise, I fear that the small weight of his gnomish body will not be enough to break his neck.

Impalement? Draw and quarter? Slather with honey and tie to an ant hill? Keel haul? Beheading?

Suggestions? Anyone? Anyone?

I, for one have no objection to making Seanachi dog of the MBT. Dogs are generally social, usually friendly, will bite if provoked, are prone to sniffing strangers naughty bits, frequently clean their own private parts in the center of a crowded room, and if you don't watch them, will soil the carpet when you're not looking. The parallels are downright eerie.

By the by, does this mean you've become disenchanted with Great Fred, or is there some doctrinal dispute, like he doesn't eat pickled products?