churchill mods cmak?

I have searched all over CMMODS for a Churchill mod. I am not finding them. I know there was a crash and they might be out there somewhere. Can someone point me in the right direction on CMMODS?

If none exist and someone has them can you upload them to CMMODs please?

I have a couple of mikeyD Valentine mods, but British mods beyond shermans are hard to find in the tank area.

I have another post from today showing an Italian UK camo scheme on a sherman. Would be nice to see some Italy and Afica versions of the Churchill family.... wink wink Mikey D and DI... and gaut and gurra and Daffy and MikeT and.... oh well all of ya.

I am so dang busy right now painting on canvas or I would make it my project to learn modding with photoshop and try the LCD canvas for a bit. I need a really good tutorial though. Most assume I am completely proficient with photoshop I also have the new Corel program. Just a quick step by step on how to add to existing blank mods and I would be off and running.

I am sure I can find some websites out there though that teach basic of PS use.

Brit Winter Tank Pack 03/06/2004

BRITSTUFF2.JPG

75mm SP Autocar

Churchill AVRE

Churchill Crocodile

Churchill I

Churchill IV

Churchill IV (NA 75)

Churchill IX

Churchill IX LT

Churchill V

Churchill VI

Churchill VII

Churchill VIII

Churchill X

Churchill X LT

Churchill XI

Churchill XI LT

Stuart III

Stuart IV

Stuart V

Stuart VI

Valentine X

Valentine XI

No Stewie I or II because they were N African desert tan

Yeah,

they evidently don't appear in italy. Therefore... no snow unit.

I was sorting mod alllll last night and my head go muddied. Make one huge zup file. When I extracted it, I didn't have Stuart III IV snow graphics (fixed) and for some reason DI's snow mod didn't load. Checked and it didn't extract... odd.

O ther than that all the UK Italy units are modded .

Except of course the Churchills (the snow mods I do have from you Wicky.)

No summer ones though.

Oh and also there is no Archer snow mod to be found. Everything else for the UK has a Wicky mod for snow in Italy. Which I thank you greatly for. It really patches the holes for the winter units on all sides.

Originally posted by Cabe:

Would be nice to see some Italy and Afica versions of the Churchill family.... wink wink Mikey D and DI... and gaut and gurra and Daffy and MikeT and.... oh well all of ya.

I can make a mistake, but it seems all CMAK Churchills present in game look like strangely MikeyD's stuff.

Pat

Yes, I currently am playing a game with Archers (rear) AT. So They are available. I was suprised that it was not in your UK winter pack Wicky. I kept downloading it over and over thinking I had cut and pasted the file or had a bad version. But it wasn't to be found.

There is and Archer mod for non-winter use by Aristoteles, thankfully it is green and would be an easy winter mod.

So I can use those CMHQ mods? What is needed? Do I just renumber some of them? When I looked at the bmps in adobe they seemed smaller than cmak files, didn't know if they converted well. I am using the mods from CMHQ in the "New mods" section, but all the ones I DL from the other section "3rd party mods" are all numbered differently.

The mods in the New Mods section are brilliant, wish there were more of em and right now I am trying to round out my Allied Italy folder before inserting into McMMM.

Oh and thanks J2D,

I wasn't able to find the edit, but now I know.

[ March 10, 2007, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: Cabe ]

J2D

ok,

yeah I got those. They are very nice mods. Gotta love them becuase they are so well done.

Who is the author of those mods? GEM is listed. Who is GEM? I assumed GEM was something to do with CMMOS?

Not much on the Italian theater side though, but still.... gotta love em. Good stuff.

Sorry, just a newbie and a lot of the abbreviations leave me in the dark.

It is funny when you see that MikeyD has made almost all the British tank mods out there.

Originally posted by patboy:

I can make a mistake, but it seems all CMAK Churchills present in game look like strangely MikeyD's stuff.

I have noticed this also. It would be interesting to see how the Churchills would look after Mikey "hi-resed" them. Especially the running gear!

Tschüß!

Erich

• 9 months later...

I'm about to start an ITO scenario in Cassino which depicts the 3rd battle. This battle includes a British contingent of Churchill IVs but the BFC default look a little plain. I have got a zipset from Gordon Molek of hi-res Churchill IIIs but that is from CMBO. So modders would it be possible to use these (renumbered) for the C-IVs or wouldn't that work? The only other thing to do is use Wicky's mod mentioned above but that wouldn't work either as it is a non-snowy scenario. Ideas? smile.gif

Originally posted by Cabe:

J2D

ok,

yeah I got those. They are very nice mods. Gotta love them becuase they are so well done.

Who is the author of those mods? GEM is listed. Who is GEM? I assumed GEM was something to do with CMMOS?

Not much on the Italian theater side though, but still.... gotta love em. Good stuff.

Sorry, just a newbie and a lot of the abbreviations leave me in the dark.

GEM is a guy called Gordon Molek who did a huge range of mods for these games.In fact he got me into modding when CMBB came out.

He answered hundreds of my emails asking stupid questions about how to mod things.

But i think he got RSI or something like this and sort of dissapeared from the scene.i think he did a mod for CMSF the other day though.