Peng Challenges the Minnesota Miscreants For The Wild Card Playoffs!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Man, I hate Dalem.

Did I mention that everything that's wrong with this country can be traced to him?

He's fraying the very fabric of our national culture...

dalem was responsible for Brad/Jen? Hmmmm, did one of them laugh too loudly and the other felt that, while understandable, one shouldn't make fun of the disadvantaged?

Joe

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

I just had a deja vu (flashback), whatever....went outside the building for a smoke, walked down the sidewalk...a lot of plants nearby (its like a Garden of Eden in the summer, very nice landscaping around here), with the fog, and light mist falling plus, the smell of wet ground, the chill of dampness in the air......whooosh Con Thien 1967!!!!!...funny how that happens.

Ya know, if you move to Minnesota, you could have flashbacks to the Germans first winter in Russia.

I think it would really help your whole CM experience.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I remember late Friday night. I started listening to sad, Celtic music.

Oh poor old boy... Rather than some sad Celtic music, just put on some Altan...

What, no Altan CD handy? Fine, just grab a cat, hold it upside down and twist it's tail mightily... it all sounds the same.

I actually bought an Altan CD based on your recommendation in one of the way-way back Peng threads... hated you ever since.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

I just had a deja vu (flashback), whatever....went outside the building for a smoke, walked down the sidewalk...a lot of plants nearby (its like a Garden of Eden in the summer, very nice landscaping around here), with the fog, and light mist falling plus, the smell of wet ground, the chill of dampness in the air......whooosh Con Thien 1967!!!!!...funny how that happens.

"I love the smell of mulch in the morning. It smells like... victory"

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

No self-respecting lesbian would be caught dead in that body.

Is that because I'm a lesbian? </font>

What the hell is this ... the CessPool Weather Report?

NO ONE CARES! The only thing I care about is MY weather ... and the weather in Des Moines where I'll be Sunday. YOUR weather is unimportant.

However, the weather where Brad/Jen are COULD have an effect on their relationship so that could matter.

Joe

Just wanted to stop by and see that you pack of pontificating bile spillers were still all tightly packed in the one group and no one has been allowed to wander off while the minders' backs were turned. Quite an argument FOR a tactical nuclear strike if you ask me.

Back to Russia for me this weekend, so I for one won't be taking the piss out of anyone about the weather today.

ta ta

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

What the hell is this ... the CessPool Weather Report?

NO ONE CARES! The only thing I care about is MY weather ... and the weather in Des Moines where I'll be Sunday. YOUR weather is unimportant.

However, the weather where Brad/Jen are COULD have an effect on their relationship so that could matter.

Joe

I used to have a thing for Jen in the early days when she was on The Edge and the first few seasons of Friends when she wore Catholic High School Girl skirts and had boobs and hips, just like a girl.

Once she turned into a pencil, strangely enough, I lost interest in the show. And Jen.

AND ANYTHING HAVING TO DO WITH HER DUMBASS CELEBRITY LIFE.

So Joe, stop it already or I will force you to eat a cinder block. Anything I need to know about celebrities is either playing on a screen somewhere or at www.celeb-cleavage.com.