Imagine... Instant Karma In The MBT... Power To The Peng Challenge Thread.....

**YK2**

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Okay, just had the second person in a row surrender to me. Yeknod you are next. Send me a turn and let me whoop on your sorry, chatty arse for a while. Scared?

Surrendering to you was merely a byproduct of the horrible set-up you sent. Given the lazy, inept, wussy-fied troops I had, I would have surrendered to a bowl of waxed fruit had it been my opponent.

That is your tactical peer group, you capering capon!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Okay, just had the second person in a row surrender to me. Yeknod you are next. Send me a turn and let me whoop on your sorry, chatty arse for a while. Scared?

Surrendering to you was merely a byproduct of the horrible set-up you sent. Given the lazy, inept, wussy-fied troops I had, I would have surrendered to a bowl of waxed fruit had it been my opponent.

That is your tactical peer group, you capering capon! </font>

Bill and Ted were ecstatic. They had pulled it off! Soon they would be rising through the hierarchy of the Underworld as their brilliance and daring were recognized.

The Boss approached, his two burly bodyguards, Guido and Bruno towering above his thin frame.

"Boys", he said with a smile, "You have my order?"

"Right over there Boss", Ted beemed with pride pointing to a broken down heep of what certainly must have been a car at one time.

The Boss frowned, "You are making a sick joke here?"

"No sir boss, it's just what you asked for a Honda Civic......an old one" Bill blurted out in a near panic.

The Boss closed his eyes and let out a huge sigh of disappointment and anger. "You idiots, I said a Honda Civic, yes, but I said 2001, get it '01, not "old one" you imbeciles!"

The Boss shook his head, "Guido, Bruno, take these two....gentlemen and do something unpleasant with them."

Bruno grinned broadly, "Our pleasure Boss. Uh, what do we do with the...car?"

The Boss thought for a moment, "Take it back a block from where it was stolen and dump it. I cannot believe anybody would have the nerve to report that.....thing as being stolen. Ha ha ha ha!!"

I don't like sand. Did I mention that? I become disorientated and forgetful... who are you?

What were we doing? I shouldn't think it was that important especially since I'm not moving anywhere. MrSpkr's game is much better. No sand and lots of funny voices. I'm not moving in that, either. He told me not to move... so I moved a few things and then back again... just to hear the funny voices. *sniff*

I might do that again.

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

although an emBoolism may be massive, it, by definition, could not be sudden. This would be an oxymoron.

No, a Boo is just your average moron. Not one of those special extra-strength oxymorons.

Mace

Squirt some tears, ussy-pay!! Tell me how it hurts!! You surrendered to Hiram Sedai. Think of how much of a loser you must be.

You pick the setup and when you find my sneaker marks all over your rump, (again) don't come a-crying to me. No, wait...do shed some more tears. It entertains me.

You want me to pick a set up? You mean like the last one I picked? The CMBB game that after about 10 turns, you quit without even a "by your leave"?

That kind of set up, you miniscule, whey-faced, girly-man?

Yaaaaaaawnnnn.....Is that that time of the year already? Time for my annual post?

Truth be told I had deleted you sorry lot to the waste file of my memory, only that damned goliath of an email about MrSphincter's new addy has aroused me, awakened me, titillated my fancy (and don't we all like our fancy titillated hey lads?) ergo, here I am. Hurrah!

and here I go..... Hurrah!

Originally posted by Stuka:

Yaaaaaaawnnnn.....Is that that time of the year already? Time for my annual post?

Truth be told I had deleted you sorry lot to the waste file of my memory, only that damned goliath of an email about MrSphincter's new addy has aroused me, awakened me, titillated my fancy (and don't we all like our fancy titillated hey lads?) ergo, here I am. Hurrah!

and here I go..... Hurrah!

Err. Before you go, send a turn. Mongrel.

Noba.

Originally posted by R Leete:

Yeah, but did you bring the tailgunners? Without them, you're nothing.

Yes, well theres a funny story that goes along with having a 3 seater Stuka with dual tailgunners and something I have learnt alot from.....

Firstly, having 2 tailgunners is fun...great fun....the sort of fun a boy scout dreams of when he first reads a Sports illustrated.

Secondly, having 2 tailgunners can be bad...very bad....when the gunners rebel and decide they don't need a pilot anymore...this can be bad.

Therefore your old Unka Stukey was transferred to a fighter squadron (you know...single seaters), this was bad...for a while.

The war continued, I carried out missions over enemy territory day in and day out, occassionally scoring a mission or 2 back in the trusty stuka as a young gunner would find herself without a pilot, or even sneaking a mission in under cover of darkness when a long term pilot's back was turned (did I ever say I was honourable?)

Then it occurred to me, the 3 seater Stuka was overrated!

The trick is...to have a Stuka in several squadrons at once, each one with its own gunner, blissfully unaware of the presence of other gunners in other Stukas. Eureka!

By transferring between squadrons on a daily basis, I can keep the 23 year old office girly gunner happy, the 31 year old married gunner happy and the 34 year old single gunner all happily blasting away at those damn russkies, placing themselves bravely in the line of fire to save their beloved Oberleutland Stuka!

Its a brilliant plan!

Of course it leaves no time for sleep or eating or much less you lot but hey, thems the breaks.

Its great to be me!

Originally posted by Stuka:

Of course it leaves no time for sleep or eating or much less you lot but hey, thems the breaks.

So you're posting here because you had an instrument failure?

Its great to be me!
Rubbish! Who's been filling your head with that stupid idea?

Mace

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Mmm, say, Kitty old thing...maybe you should hie over to the GF and post in the "provocative thread title" thread before it gets locked up. You wouldn't want to miss a history-making opportunity, would you? Just a tip.

Michael

Done. Wasn't sure what you wanted me to post so I just put up some stuff about John Madden, etc.

Kitty