Who will Peng challenge after the Apocalypso?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

She may have been an American ship, but it sounds like the crew were Russian. Mind giving us the source for that info?

v42below

How effing DARE YOU call my veracity into question!!!! I'm a published author, and besides, it was printed on the internet so it must be true! </font>

Originally posted by Elvis:

Dear Minnions (are there 3 Ns in that or 2?),

I will take the lack of response as a "no".

Cowards.

Love,

Elvis

Lookie who is calling whom, a coward !! Pah !! (Is it who, or whom, or who an who, or whom and.... stuff it !)

Thus spake the victim of the "GREAT ENCIRCLEMENT".

The Loser of the un-loose-able battle.

The serial avoider of his 'Nemesis'..

Feh. Your stripe is showing, shiningly YELLOW. Your hunched shoulders are merging with your overgrown gut in a gruesome display of contortionism. See, even your neck is twisting so that you can look permanently over your shoulder in anticipating that "tap tap" of OI ! You owe me a set up....as you do.

Your choice, CMAK, QB or not. Go for it. Try an expunge your shame.

Noba.

For those of you still dealing with withdrawal from Fifedom, you might want to check this out. It's got about 100,000 players and lacks the "family" feel of Fiefdom, however the general jist is the same, although it is bloody impossible to get ahead without forming an alliance out of 100 people or so. Still, helps kill the time until Fiefdom returns.

http://www.kingsofchaos.com

v42below

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

the un-loose-able battle.

Ah yes, many a warrior has tried to loosen the unloosable battle, but all have failed. Thus it remains tight as ever. Perhaps some oil might do the trick? </font>

For those of you still dealing with withdrawal from Fifedom, you might want to check this out. It's got about 100,000 players and lacks the "family" feel of Fiefdom, however the general jist is the same, although it is bloody impossible to get ahead without forming an alliance out of 100 people or so. Still, helps kill the time until Fiefdom returns.

http://www.kingsofchaos.com

Yeah thanks v42...

Had a go and won quite a few rounds against people ranked 2265 and above *Eek*

This game is too much like hard work... like you said.. impossible to get anywhere fast..

You start with 2 men.. and 1000 gold!!! and it costs 1000gold for a knife!!!

I couldn't see anywhere where you could hire more men..

Nahhhh I prefer the simplicity of Feifdom... but like you said.. King Of Chaos is good to kill a little time..

Originally posted by Noba:

Stupid <font size=-3>Kiwi</font>.

No and...no, wrong again.

He played loosely, geddit ? No. Ok.

Pitiful attempt to change the meaning of the original post. Pitiful. Try again.

Go back to being 4th in the world cup.

Wrong again, it was 3rd. Age must be catching up with you for it wasn't that long ago. Or was it perhaps the pain of losing the final that caused localised amnesia?

ps. Havn't you got some floods to mop up, or sumfink ??

Check! I've saved the water for you. I'm sure it will come in handy during the drought. The choice of whether to drink it or use it to put out the forrest fires I leave to you.

Originally posted by YK2:

Had a go and won quite a few rounds against people ranked 2265 and above *Eek*

This game is too much like hard work... like you said.. impossible to get anywhere fast..

You start with 2 men.. and 1000 gold!!! and it costs 1000gold for a knife!!!

I couldn't see anywhere where you could hire more men..

Nahhhh I prefer the simplicity of Feifdom... but like you said.. King Of Chaos is good to kill a little time..

Men are recruited by upgrading your population production (for cash), but mostly by clicking (or having others click) on your and your officers' "unique links". This is the aspect of the game that annoys me, whoever forms the biggest alliance of fast-clicking nerds, wins. They have "click alliances" where you spend all day clicking on everybody else's links, so that they'll click yours.

Personally I enjoy having an army size of about 10 and arming them to the teeth. I save up my attack turns for a few weeks and then go on a rampage. I currently have 6 men, but have won battles against armies that were 50-60 strong. You can make 200-300k in less than 10 minutes. It's all in good fun, although there is at leastone documented case of a person committing suicide over the game! :eek: (couldn't help myself, go on bring on the flames...)

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Today is Moraine Sedai's birthday. She is 29 once again and quite lovely. This buxom lass still shines and shows a wonderful competence in beating me in any game we choose to play.

Happy Birthday, My love!!

What a welcome relief from this "Down Under Drivel" we have seen in the last few posts.

Although it is amazing that any woman would choose to love you...any human being for that matter....it is probably not her fault.

Happy Birthday Lady Moraine

Hmmmmmmmmmm What's this "Quick Reply" thing!!!

And how quick do you have to be to use it?

I mean.. is it like.. "Ohhhhh Look, Quick reply"..

"SOD OFF" I got 30seconds to write this?

Hmmmm seems to go on an on and on and on....

A bit like me really....

So your quick reply can infact take as long as you like...

Yes.... I can get used to this lazy way of doing things....

Use UBB code and cut and paste the quotes...

Then again... I could just click "Reply with Quote" like I usually do.. wouldn't that be quicker?

:rolleyes: