Who will Peng challenge after the Apocalypso?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My GAWD Berli now MrSpkr has the whole country after you ...

"Only America has both the power and dthe optimism to defend the international community from what really are the forces of darkness."
Luckily they don't appear too competent in the proofreading department and so Ashcroft will likely be sending a squad of goons out to roust all the Barley in the country.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

My GAWD Berli now MrSpkr has the whole country after you ... </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />"Only America has both the power and dthe optimism to defend the international community from what really are the forces of darkness."

Luckily they don't appear too competent in the proofreading department and so Ashcroft will likely be sending a squad of goons out to roust all the Barley in the country.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

My GAWD Berli now MrSpkr has the whole country after you ... </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />"Only America has both the power and dthe optimism to defend the international community from what really are the forces of darkness."

Joe </font>

The cesspool NEVER rests -- unlikecertain candidates for the Cesspool Retirement home.

Steve

Reserved a room already have ye?

Plastic sheets, walkers (complete with one leg shorter than the other three), burley assistants with poor attitudes but an interesting perspective on your chances for lingering longer than necessary. Should be nice. Good luck, we'll miss you. Well, maybe not miss, more like celebrate.

The cesspool NEVER rests -- unlikecertain candidates for the Cesspool Retirement home.

OBVIOUSLY, the correction was made while you were posting, but before you had completed your post.

Do I have to explain EVERYTHING to you?

Steve

Only the LIES MrSpkr, only the lies. Can you provide anyone who can PROVE that you made your correction as you say? Mind you I'll want photographs or documents that establish your posting habits AT THE TIME IN QUESTION ... oh ... no dental records, they make me queasy.

Joe

Originally posted by dalem:

Attention you louts.

I have decided to add a new title to my Seniour Kaniggetedness.

I dub mee "Grind - Hammer of the General ForumWorld".

So there ya go.

Has fiefdom started yet? Is it Monday yet? Dear Milady Queen I shall send you my AIM screen name soon.

HAMMER? HAMMER is it? I've read your posts on the GF lad, and if hammer it is then it's one of those pink, plastic hammers that the kiddies use to pound the pegs into the holes in "Daddy's Little Carpenter."

Hammer he says, sheesh.

Joe

Originally posted by dalem:

Attention you louts.

I have decided to add a new title to my Seniour Kaniggetedness.

I dub mee "Grind - Hammer of the General ForumWorld".

If I had a hammer

I'd hammer in the morning

I'd hammer in the evening

All over this hand

I'd hammer out danger

I'd hammer out a warning

I'd hammer out bones between my thumbies and my fingers

All over this hand

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

She may have been an American ship, but it sounds like the crew were Russian. Mind giving us the source for that info?

v42below

How effing DARE YOU call my veracity into question!!!! I'm a published author, and besides, it was printed on the internet so it must be true! </font>