Seriously: Why Are Peng Challenge Women So Cool?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

MEMORANDUM

To: All CessPool Members

Date: July 28, 2004

Subject: ChancyChauncy

Due to the all too familiar failure on the part of the Junior Justicar Pro Tempore De Jure of the Peng Challenge Thread to tend to business I am forced to remind the members of the CessPool that the above referenced SSN has NO email address in its profile and therefore is not to be communicated ... with ... to ... whatever.

Joe

Maybe you should explain "in general and for the better good of mankind", the concept of PLAY BY EMAIL.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seanachai,

I'm very happy about your bored intellectual friends snagging your short attention span (imagine poetry like Flinstone backgrounds). But I would greatly appreciate you, even admire you, if another turn, authored by Seanachai, came ot my inbox.

I will accept your surrender, in lieu of auto-surrender, if you feel inclined to move on.

willbell

Originally posted by rune:

then Rune sends you a HUGE scenario hot off the presses, just because he thinks you are as useful as Billy Beer.

Look for it in your email box later tonight.

Rune

Certainly a fate worse than death.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Life sucks, and then you die....

So there's still hope. Cheer up Nidan, i might even let you win next time.

And remember:

Some things in life are bad,

They can really make you mad,

Other things just make you swear and curse,

When you're chewing life's gristle,

Don't grumble,

Give a whistle

And this'll help things turn out for the best.

And...

[ July 28, 2004, 02:09 PM: Message edited by: stikkypixie ]

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

And remember:

Don't grumble,

Give a whistle

And...

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHHH!!!!!

<BIG><BIG>THUMP!!!!</BIG></BIG>

Too much whistling, not enough paying attention to the WALK/DON'T WALK sign.

Sad really. At least he had a smile on his face.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

And remember:

Don't grumble,

Give a whistle

And...

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHHH!!!!!

<BIG><BIG>THUMP!!!!</BIG></BIG>

Too much whistling, not enough paying attention to the WALK/DON'T WALK sign.

Sad really. At least he had a smile on his face. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Is anyone else here seeing what I'm seeing?

Doubtful. Unless of course they've been into the same batch of bad liquor.

So tell me, Seanachai, what log have you been keeping yourself under these days? Seems a powerful long time since I've laid eyes upon you. Not near long enough, mind you. But a long while nonetheless.

I do, however, find myself musing as to your whereabouts and well-being from time to time. I'm like that. Sometimes I ponder upon the most whimsical of notions. And of late, when I find myself in that sort of mood, I wonder where my cherubic little garden gnome has gotten himself off to...

Papa

[ July 28, 2004, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Papa Khann ]

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

...I'm going for one of those decorative depthy "oooo, my walls look mottled and dirt on purpose" looks...

So pretty much the same look you've "gone with" for your personal hygiene, then?

Papa </font>

Boo, great retort. Except for the first two lines (hey, just like your games, you always start lame), it is sig file material. Hey, even a full time loser gets lucky once. Enjoy it, that was your shot.

Shaw, couldn't you have forgotten your way back? We missed you like elective hemorrhoid surgery.

And now Seanachai. Look who's blathering on about ego. Mr. "Can't say it in one line when ten will do, and another ten will bore even the grogs to sleep". You know? We haven't even missed you even as much as Old Foul Joe. Which is saying something, whichever way you look at it.

Always making it a point to get someone banned, even if it is yourself? And picking on Gayload Forker, to boot. Lord of the Lame. Like beating up kindergartners for their milk money. Sure, you can do it, but does it take any real effort? Is it worth your self-esteem? Apparently so. You puddle of putrid piss; to use your own literary device. {You seem to have a strange fascination with bodily fluids. Were you a poo finger-painter in grade school as well? Probably a masochist “whip me, beat me” type, too.} But enough about you, ‘cause you ain’t worth it anymore.

It is no longer about you. Just like the legendary MrPeng, who rarely posts anymore, and not it all in here. Which is a shame, but at least he went out at the top of his game. The sacred MBT bears his forum handle, but it is not about him, and will carry on whether he likes it or not. Your drive-by posting is just a last gasp by an old west gunfighter who’s reflexes are not what they once were. Sooner or later, some Lars-come-lately will gun you down. And in doing so, wonder what all the fuss was about.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: You don’t like what’s going on in here, then raise the bar. Stop crapping on that which has passed you by. You miserable old coot. Go get all flouncy with the other pretty boys on your other forum. Throw out all those big words. Boo already said it best, so I won’t belabor the point (See how that works? You should try it sometime). Either stick to it, or begone. Once a month cameo appearances simply don’t cut the cheese. Besides, we have Mace (Sir sheep dip) for “olfactory ambience”.

And you never did acknowledge my “mortal enemy” status. As a result, I am thoroughly disgusted with you, and refuse to play you . So there. Ptttttttttthhhhhh!

Hey, don't pick on Seanachai, c'mon the fellow is...is...buggered if I know. He's one old donkey cuddler, that's for sure. I mean, the bloke's been there long enough to become furniture.

Of course, he does sing. But have you ever, I mean *ever* had singing furniture ? Even if it's singing make you think of a cat clawing through a frying pan ?

And of, course, there's his writing. But I kinda like his overwordiness. He's like a little drunk furry politician, with the added benefit that, at least, he ain't stealing money. Not mine, that is, I wouldn't know for you slimey idjits who have the common idiocy to let him in.

So, all in all, he's a fair bugger, if you just get him to shut his trap.

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Is anyone else here seeing what I'm seeing?

Doubtful. Unless of course they've been into the same batch of bad liquor.

So tell me, Seanachai, what log have you been keeping yourself under these days? Seems a powerful long time since I've laid eyes upon you. Not near long enough, mind you. But a long while nonetheless.

I do, however, find myself musing as to your whereabouts and well-being from time to time. I'm like that. Sometimes I ponder upon the most whimsical of notions. And of late, when I find myself in that sort of mood, I wonder where my cherubic little garden gnome has gotten himself off to...

Papa </font>

Dale,

Set up on its way soon - honest guv. Had to go to Hong Kong for a few days (the wife wanted to hit the summer sales with a vengeance, I had to have medical check up)

Having my prostrate checked wasn't a pleasant experience. Nor is the credit card bill going to be. Still, apparantly we have "saved" much money by buying shoes that are almost identical to ones she already has.

I picked up 17" LCD monitor, so at least the painful experience that Rune has promised will look good, even if it feels like having one's prostrate groped.

Originally posted by dalem:

... and when it's not raining I can get the grill going in less than 3 hours I bet.

Which sorts of incendiaries will you be concocting on the garage stoop this time?

Papa

PS

No doubt some form of emergency medical procedure will be required. I'm just trying to plan ahead here.

Originally posted by rleete:

Sooner or later, some Lars-come-lately will gun you down. And in doing so, wonder what all the fuss was about.

Hey! I gunned him down early!

He even had UberFinns, 'twas no fuss at all.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

Boo, great retort.

Wow. Praise from RLeete. Now I know real shame. </font>