Seriously: Why Are Peng Challenge Women So Cool?

Originally posted by Mace:

For the meeting, should I first break DangerousDave's kneecaps with the cricket bat, or rearrange his face with the kunckledusters?

Mace

Since I am a sportsman, I would suggest you bring something with a bit longer range to make it as close to fair as we can.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dangerousdave:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

For the meeting, should I first break DangerousDave's kneecaps with the cricket bat, or rearrange his face with the kunckledusters?

Mace

Since I am a sportsman, I would suggest you bring something with a bit longer range to make it as close to fair as we can. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dangerousdave:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Mace

Since I am a sportsman, I would suggest you bring something with a bit longer range to make it as close to fair as we can. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

I have no doubt that Hell is wallpapered sloppily.

And the Drudgework of the Damned is peeling the stuff off and prepping the surface for paint, only to be forced to re-wallpaper again. Sloppily.

Kind of a pasty Sysiphus.

My father always told me the true test of a marriage is if you could wallpaper together and still love each other at the end.

As you're single, and apparently a pasty sissy, I hope you get a grip tonight.

{btw, ever consider paneling?}

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

And the Drudgework of the Damned is peeling the stuff off and prepping the surface for paint, only to be forced to re-wallpaper again. Sloppily.

My father always told me the true test of a marriage is if you could wallpaper together and still love each other at the end.

{btw, ever consider paneling?} </font>

dalem, stop playing Martha Stewart and open your damn email. I sent you the setup you requested, and gave you the side you wanted. Hell, it's even a city fight, which damn near guarantees you a win.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

{btw, ever consider paneling?} </font>

Talk about disoriented drunks.

Speaking of which, where is that Gnome?

Silence! You lot have not, of late, been worthy. I've signed on with a new Forum. It's very intellectual there. The forums are about writing, and literature, and art, and all manner of thought provoking things.

Of course, my first action, taken without hardly thinking, was to get Gaylord Focker banned. Again. From an entirely new venue.

But I'm a good sort, and asked that he be reinstated. And he was. I have a heart twice as large as the thuggish Radley, and almost as large as RLeete's ego. Which is saying something, whichever way you look at it.

Practice, my children, practice, and evolve. The exchange of posts here is starting to look like another Saturday playground experience. Without the pretty Au Pairs.

As much as I love the idea of coming back to 3 weeks worth of moaning from Boo and stikky, I probably won't be bothered searching the old threads for it, so (since I would gain no enjoyment by not telling you) I'm letting you know that as of tomorrow, I'm going on an overseas holiday for 3 weeks. That's right - no turns for you.

Boo, terribly sorry I never sent that first turn, old chap, it seems I have misplaced my CMAK CD or somefinnk. Will fix when I get back.

stikky - please use the time to come terms with the fact that surrender is the only option for you at this stage of the game.

Hugs and kisses, to you all.

All my hate

v42below, the Bloodthirsty Maniac.

P.S. I hope you kick some ass in the next round of Crackdom - wouldm't it be fun if Lars got two back to back wins.

See, if he just brings just a bat, some knuckledusters and a can of mace (or even the club version of a "mace"), then it will be a very brief meeting and not much of a challenge, and, therefore, not much fun for me. Its all about my fun, you see ... all of it.

Is anyone else here seeing what I'm seeing? Something is boasting about their ability to club others into submission using a variety of Pawn Shop purchased utensils?

What the feck is this, the WWF?! "Ohmigod, wouldn't it be so righteous if one of the Aussie halfwits picked up a metal folding chair and clubbed him in the head, eh? Awesome!

And Dude, did you see where he almost posted like he wasn't a freaking idjit?!! I damn near pissed myself I was so taken with his 'relative ability to string together a few lame threats', while fumbling to do up his zipper!"

Really, people. Do I have to remind you that we are an Ancient Order who's roots are lost in the passage of months? That we never, ever succumb to simply being another place for idjits to have a quick piss?

I'm after thinking that perhaps each of the Old Ones should be looking for a new avatar. Time to let it go, and move on.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

And Dude, did you see where he almost posted like he wasn't a freaking idjit?!! [/QB]

Oh, would you be so kind as to point out what part that was? I might even take the trouble to make a sig line, I'm so damn proud of that.

I must say, there are some rather sensitive folks here. All I did was post a very logical question, inquiring which thread had the cooler chicks. I got back overly verbose tirades about how my language was insensitive to women and how someone wanted to take a bat to my head. I think I handled myself quite civilly, all things considered. Hardly taking a piss. But speaking of which, is there a tree around here?

Oh, and Kitty did answer my question: the answer is Waffle. Thank you for the answer.

[ July 28, 2004, 01:05 AM: Message edited by: dangerousdave ]

I must say, there are some rather sensitive folks here. All I did was post a very logical question, inquiring which thread had the cooler chicks. I got back overly verbose tirades about how my language was insensitive to women and how someone wanted to take a bat to my head. I think I handled myself quite civilly, all things considered. Hardly taking a piss. But speaking of which, is there a tree around here?

Behold! A thoughtful soul. A clear thinker.

Sensitive folks? Logical question?

Sigh.

Please attend, you slovenly, lackadaisical puddle of poodle urine.

Verbose tirades? You don't know verbose tirades from a love song about Eva Braun, you bugger!

'Cooler Chicks'? I remember this one time, your Mother asked me about who I found more appealing: Her, or the ghost of Emily Bronte. I went with Emily, and believe me, I hate everything to do with the fecking Brontes. Your Mom tended to natter on about 'how my son might someday stumble in here and posture like a complete bloody fecking trollop'.

Although I felt her pain, I didn't want to encourage her son to weep a bit before shuffling off to look for a Scarecrow, Tin Man, and Cowardly Lion before he began his search for the certainty that no matter how bloody stupid his posts might be, that there is a special providence that watches over his almost magical inability to understand what's going on in this Thread.

Now, go back and consider the fact that you're the dullest, most corroded bloody penny in the fountain, and wonder what it is that you might have missed, eh?

Behold! A thoughtful soul. A clear thinker.

Sensitive folks? Logical question?

Sigh.

Please attend, you slovenly, lackadaisical puddle of poodle urine.

Verbose tirades? You don't know verbose tirades from a love song about Eva Braun, you bugger!

'Cooler Chicks'? I remember this one time, your Mother asked me about who I found more appealing: Her, or the ghost of Emily Bronte. I went with Emily, and believe me, I hate everything to do with the fecking Brontes. Your Mom tended to natter on about 'how my son might someday stumble in here and posture like a complete bloody fecking trollop'.

Although I felt her pain, I didn't want to encourage her son to weep a bit before shuffling off to look for a Scarecrow, Tin Man, and Cowardly Lion before he began his search for the certainty that no matter how bloody stupid his posts might be, that there is a special providence that watches over his almost magical inability to understand what's going on in this Thread.

Now, go back and consider the fact that you're the dullest, most corroded bloody penny in the fountain, and wonder what it is that you might have missed, eh? [/QB]

Don't get laid much, eh?

Don't get laid much, eh?

The ultimate insult of those who don't bother to use their brain, while pretending that it's because they're too busy using their pecker.

Let's be frank. You're no more capable of a thoughtful, intelligent or witty comeback than you are of actually interesting a woman in your person. Your posturing only reveals the fact that you're angry at the world for filling you with desire, while leaving you incapable of either a good taunt, or the ability to interest or satisfy the Fairer Sex.

You came in here hoping to meet chicks. Instead, everyone on this Forum is trying to look away from the fact that you look like a little child posturing over the fact that you've developed pubic hair.

Dear God. "Don't get laid, much?"

I've owned fecking pets that had more on the ball than you.

I've already told you about the rabbits, dangerousdave...

I've signed on with a new Forum. It's very intellectual there. The forums are about writing, and literature, and art, and all manner of thought provoking things.

Well, aren't we just the special little boy? Aren't we just "Mr. Awfully-Big-For-Our-Britches"?

Are we having fun with our new friends discussing erudite topics concerning the ruined charm of Fitzgerald, or how "McTeague" typifies the hopelessness of love and how self consuming greed is?

Lying about eating pealed grapes, farting out self-satisfied pontifications that are nothing more than ideas cribbed out of Cliff Notes, making sure to throw in "money shot" words like "Rococo, Byzantine" and "Epicurean" every other sentence so you can keep up the thin veneer of your pseudo-intellectualism that you use to keep you warm during the nights because your lives are so self centered, so damn solipsistic, so monumentally empty that you don't even have pets much less meaningful realationships with three dimensional people.

So, what's the URL of this place, again?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I've signed on with a new Forum. It's very intellectual there. The forums are about writing, and literature, and art, and all manner of thought provoking things.

Well, aren't we just the special little boy? Aren't we just "Mr. Awfully-Big-For-Our-Britches"?

Are we having fun with our new friends discussing erudite topics concerning the ruined charm of Fitzgerald, or how "McTeague" typifies the hopelessness of love and how self consuming greed is?

Lying about eating pealed grapes, farting out self-satisfied pontifications that are nothing more than ideas cribbed out of Cliff Notes, making sure to throw in "money shot" words like "Rococo, Byzantine" and "Epicurean" every other sentence so you can keep up the thin veneer of your pseudo-intellectualism that you use to keep you warm during the nights because your lives are so self centered, so damn solipsistic, so monumentally empty that you don't even have pets much less meaningful realationships with three dimensional people.

So, what's the URL of this place, again? </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

I for one don't blame the gnome, with the turn-sending rate here at an all time low.

Are you kidding? Seanachai has "glacial PBEMs" patented. Every time we take more than a week to process a turn, he makes a frikkin' nickel.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

I for one don't blame the gnome, with the turn-sending rate here at an all time low.

Are you kidding? Seanachai has "glacial PBEMs" patented. Every time we take more than a week to process a turn, he makes a frikkin' nickel. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dangerousdave:

Don't get laid much, eh?

The ultimate insult of those who don't bother to use their brain, while pretending that it's because they're too busy using their pecker.

Let's be frank. You're no more capable of a thoughtful, intelligent or witty comeback than you are of actually interesting a woman in your person. Your posturing only reveals the fact that you're angry at the world for filling you with desire, while leaving you incapable of either a good taunt, or the ability to interest or satisfy the Fairer Sex.

You came in here hoping to meet chicks. Instead, everyone on this Forum is trying to look away from the fact that you look like a little child posturing over the fact that you've developed pubic hair.

Dear God. "Don't get laid, much?"

I've owned fecking pets that had more on the ball than you.

I've already told you about the rabbits, dangerousdave... </font>

MEMORANDUM

To: All CessPool Members

Date: July 28, 2004

Subject: ChancyChauncy

Due to the all too familiar failure on the part of the Junior Justicar Pro Tempore De Jure of the Peng Challenge Thread to tend to business I am forced to remind the members of the CessPool that the above referenced SSN has NO email address in its profile and therefore is not to be communicated ... with ... to ... whatever.

Joe

MAMMARANDUM

To: FourSixEight

From: Junior Justiciar Pro Tempore De Jure of the Peng Challenge Thread

Date: Wed. After lunch

Subject SlowJoe Shaw

The aformentioned is, according to Roberts Rules of Orders, Rossum's Universal Robots and the Department of Redundancy Department, a non turn sending git of astronomical magnitude.

Thank you,

Boo Radley, esq.