The Boy With The Thorn In His Side, The Peng Thread Has Been Challenged

**YK2**

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I owe many of you turns. Well, guess what? You'll just have to wait a bit longer, you bunch of puling babies.

Why? Because I shuffle to the beat of a different drummer.

Deal with it.

Boo_Radley you insufferable twit, you not only march to a different drummer, YOUR drummer is playing a tambourine. (I admit the line was stolen from a short story I read somewhere but TRUTH cannot be too often repeated ... also stolen ... Heinlein I think)

Joe

Originally posted by SheWhoMustBeObeyed:

Hi boys, just wanted you to know that Boo has told me many things about you all. Many, many, many, many, many things.

So I want you to know I will be keeping my eye on you all...

especially you Shaw.

If I may respectfully point out, dear Lady, that perhaps the source of knowledge may, perchance, be found lacking somewhat in it's veracity?

After all, he hangs out with us, how reliable can he be? Uh, wait, no, that didn't come out right...

/SirReal

Hi boys, just wanted you to know that Boo has told me many things about you all. Many, many, many, many, many things.

especially you Shaw.

His bedroom chatter is that uninteresting?

You poor dear.

Steve

especially you Shaw.

My dear SheWhoMustBeObeyed (bolded as is only fitting and due respect for one who actually MARRIED the likes of Boo_Radley) how nice of you to grace us with your presence. Of course given your options, (spending ANOTHER night listening to Boo_Radley OR chatting with the lads in the CessPool) one can readily understand why you'd wish to do so.

Fear not, dear lady ... we are here for you and we have legal talent to bring to your defense ... well, only MrSpkr since Lawyer and jd haven't shown for a spell but still ...

MrSpkr at what point is it REALLY too late for an annulment?

In related news, my copy of CMAK arrived and I'm not certain if the best course would be to NOT finish my turns that are owed to many of you in CMBB and starting NEW games in CMAK so that I can not finish turns in that venue. It's a tough choice.

However, my months long, epic odyssey of endless trips will be over NEXT WEEK with a final fling in Texas ... (I trust you haven't forgotten MrSpkr) ... and I may actually have some time for ... stuff.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SheWhoMustBeObeyed:

especially you Shaw.

My dear SheWhoMustBeObeyed (bolded as is only fitting and due respect for one who actually MARRIED the likes of Boo_Radley) how nice of you to grace us with your presence. Of course given your options, (spending ANOTHER night listening to Boo_Radley OR chatting with the lads in the CessPool) one can readily understand why you'd wish to do so.

Fear not, dear lady ... we are here for you and we have legal talent to bring to your defense ... well, only MrSpkr since Lawyer and jd haven't shown for a spell but still ...

MrSpkr at what point is it REALLY too late for an annulment?

In related news, my copy of CMAK arrived and I'm not certain if the best course would be to NOT finish my turns that are owed to many of you in CMBB and starting NEW games in CMAK so that I can not finish turns in that venue. It's a tough choice.

However, my months long, epic odyssey of endless trips will be over NEXT WEEK with a final fling in Texas ... (I trust you haven't forgotten MrSpkr) ... and I may actually have some time for ... stuff.

Joe </font>

especially you Shaw.

It is with much joy and delight that I would welcome you to the MBT. May I encourage you to post often and at length.

Rest assured that your every post will be welcomed as a ray of sunlight on a rainy day. For we will all share a smile with the knowledge that if you are posting, Boo is not!

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Hey Joe where you goin' with that gun in your hand?

Haven't looked at Leutnant Hortlund's profile, have you?

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

It is with much joy and delight that I would welcome you to the MBT. May I encourage you to post often and at length.

Rest assured that your every post will be welcomed as a ray of sunlight on a rainy day. For we will all share a smile with the knowledge that if you are posting, Boo is not!

*sniff* That was beautiful man

I cannot believe it is snowing this freakin much this early in the year. It will definitely be a royal pain in the derierre getting to work today.

Welcome SheWhoMustBeObeyed, it is a pleasure having you aboard the SS Looney Bin. I hear they have shuffleboard and a buffet on the Lido deck, but have yet to locate either. Most here are harmless, but just the same, I wouldn't recommend standing too close to the cage, at least not within arms distance. If something untowardly should occur, just put Boo's favorite Shoot Me First t-shirt on him and push him out in front. He seems to be able to weather alot of damage. Cheers!

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Squire to Dame Kitty (Sub-let Squire to Berlichtingen whenever Dame Kitty is away keeping the world safe from Cherry Wafflers and other such malcontents as may be necessary from time to time]

So, have you gotten around to attacking them yet?

Originally posted by dalem:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

BB WILL BE UNISTALLED IN FAVOR OF THE NEW FLAVA!

All AK challenges accepted, kinda like Freddy Mercury.

Now now, dalem. Thou shalt NOT take the name of the Greatest Rock and Roll Lead Singer like that. Naughty. Slap your own wrist.

I shall take up your challenge of a challenge - when the game lands in Perth, preferably at my house. You may practise at any desert scenario you please... even choose the side you wish to die with. Your bodies shall provide sustenance for the carion eaters of the desert.

Your shallow graves await. (You can have the ones I prepared for Croda. The lily-livered limpet is hiding somewhere, when he pops his head up again, we shall lop it orf !)

Noba.

especially you Shaw.

Welcome Mrs B_R.

I think you have honed in on the proper culprit there. Please immediately lock your underwear drawer....

Noba.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Thou shalt NOT take the name of the Greatest Rock and Roll Lead Singer like that.

And here I thought it was only Dalem taking the mind altering drugs </font>

especially you Shaw.

As the proud lady of my former leige, I welcome you to our humble digs.

I am sure that Boo has told you nothing but wonderfull things about me, and anything that wasnt entirely wonderful is probably a rant caused by the fish chowder between his ears, and the fact that he cannot beat me in a game of CM.

Please accept my humblest of sympathies.