The Boy With The Thorn In His Side, The Peng Thread Has Been Challenged

**YK2**

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, its bad when the high-member-number-early warning system doesnt work anymore to help us recognize the SSN's.

I know that you will all go "ooh" and "aaah" over this next idea of mine. So let me start out by saying "thank you, most kind of you" before I post it.

Thank you, most kind of you.

There...NOW would it be possible that someone...maybe the Justicar could be so kind as to post a list of all the Royals, Olde ones and Knights maybe? This could serve as a lighting beacon for the mere mortals to awe at, and it would serve us greatly in our posting in this M.B.T.

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

There...NOW would it be possible that someone...maybe the Justicar could be so kind as to post a list of all the Royals, Olde ones and Knights maybe? This could serve as a lighting beacon for the mere mortals to awe at, and it would serve us greatly in our posting in this M.B.T.

I asked that same question once and was told that it could not be done due to the fact that there are still outstanding warrants involved.

Excluding the Ladies of the Pool of course.

Nidan1 my old foe. Have I told you lately how much I despise you for your pathetic handling of the OH-SO-NOT-überwaffenSS-pixeltruppens in the Kharkov operation? No? Well let me remedy that for you then.

Nidan1 I despise you for your handling of the OH-SO-NOT-überwaffenSS-pixeltruppens in the Kharkov operation.

Ah, that felt good.

I will send you a setup right away. And let me tell you what it will be. We shall play a scenario from...gasp...the DEMO. Yes, we shall play the ancient African battle known as Frauhlingswohnung...Fruchlichsvin...Fursz ... YOU KNOW WHICH ONE I MEAN DAMMIT.

I dont care if you have played it a thousand times, I dont care if you are so sick and tired of it that you vomit at my feet at the mere thought of playing it again, I dont care if you know every secret pixel of the entire map, I dont care if you have memorized the entire OOB...I ...DONT...CARE. Because I Want to kick your ass with a dusty old sandy BOOT.

Yes...you will get to play with the über-cool-multi-cannon-land-battleships, and I will get the armored cars. And yes, you will get to defend huge stone buildings and hide behind stone walls, while I will have to run across an open desert to get at you... That only seems FAIR to me. If you want I can hold off my attack until turn 35 too, and then just do one mad rush across the fields towards the flags too...NOT THAT IT WOULD HELP YOU, because I would still whop your sorry be-hind from the shores of Tripoli TO the halls of Montezuma...wherever the hell that is.

Yes, consider yourself challenged boy. I'm going to do my über setup now, and shortly I will return with a PBEM file.

Nidan1 my old foe. Have I told you lately how much I despise you for your pathetic handling of the OH-SO-NOT-überwaffenSS-pixeltruppens in the Kharkov operation? No? Well let me remedy that for you then.

Nidan1 I despise you for your handling of the OH-SO-NOT-überwaffenSS-pixeltruppens in the Kharkov operation.

Ah, that felt good.

I will send you a setup right away. And let me tell you what it will be. We shall play a scenario from...gasp...the DEMO. Yes, we shall play the ancient African battle known as Frauhlingswohnung...Fruchlichsvin...Fursz ... YOU KNOW WHICH ONE I MEAN DAMMIT.

I dont care if you have played it a thousand times, I dont care if you are so sick and tired of it that you vomit at my feet at the mere thought of playing it again, I dont care if you know every secret pixel of the entire map, I dont care if you have memorized the entire OOB...I ...DONT...CARE. Because I Want to kick your ass with a dusty old sandy BOOT.

Yes...you will get to play with the über-cool-multi-cannon-land-battleships, and I will get the armored cars. And yes, you will get to defend huge stone buildings and hide behind stone walls, while I will have to run across an open desert to get at you... That only seems FAIR to me. If you want I can hold off my attack until turn 35 too, and then just do one mad rush across the fields towards the flags too...NOT THAT IT WOULD HELP YOU, because I would still whop your sorry be-hind from the shores of Tripoli TO the halls of Montezuma...wherever the hell that is.

Yes, consider yourself challenged boy. I'm going to do my über setup now, and shortly I will return with a PBEM file.

Leutnant Hortlund , you prancing, girly, sad excuse for a human being! You're in luck my Swedish friend, I have not yet played that scenario, nor have I read any of the AARs or other rantings by others who have. Therefore, I will look at it fresh, without preconceived ideas on how to play it, and as usual, send you scampering back to your den, with your tail between your legs.

BTW the Halls of Montezuma refer to the Palace in Mexico City, which fell to a combined US Army US Marine Corps assault during the US-Mexican War. During the battle over 80% of the Marine Corps noncoms were killed or wounded. Therefore the Marine Corps Dress uniform has a red stripe down the side of the blue trousers to commemorate this.

E-4 and above ranks, have this red stripe on their uniform.

Anything else you would like to know just ask.

More Links Or check this out.

Hm, didnt know that actually.

[übernerd mode on]

Actually I think the USMC Dress Blue is the most beautiful uniform there is.

[/übernerd mode off]

But thats another story. Hrm...carry on. PBEM is in the mail, we will commence asswhopping shortly.

I will be home in about two hours...dont forget to duck!!!!

Originally posted by bauhaus:

Good one my member # 11,661. That is the number of a SSN lowlife. Go away before Mace has his way with you in a manner that only he knows. *shudder*

Yep, I know , you're probably one of those cherry picker, waffle guys, but I don't care enough to check. So Mr. Boggs, I spit at you.

Not bad Old Timer #667! That was much better. Although, as I am sure you are aware, the Mace/sheep thing has been done to death. But hey, at least you're in there trying.

Here's a tip, if you really want to disrespect someone, don't call them Mister.

The spit thing was.....well, kind of uninspired.

Okay then, I have given you a ton of material to work with. Why don't you try again!

Originally posted by SirReal:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

All I can do is give you this:

<big>Snowflakes</big>

And all I can do is give you this....

censored

</font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

So, MrSpkr, are you saying that Queen Emma I looks like Al Pacino...? Or is some kind of mafioso...?

She has the same steely eyes reflecting grim determination to achieve her goals. She is also ruthlessly determined to protect her Cesspool 'family', even if that means one of it's members (like, umm, well, nobody in particular, Boo-Fredo).

Plus, she is gifted and talented. What more could one desire in a queen?

You certainly seem to enjoy playing fast and loose with your yarbles...not that that surprises any of us.
Peeking in windows is a bad idea, Boo-Fredo. You don't want to get arrested again, do you?

Steve