Bone Deprivation Syndrome

A cursory glance at any of several threads (in particular the official 1.04 patch thread) will reveal, even to the layman, that much of the board is suffering from Bone Deprivation Syndrome, or BDS. Although fatal in rare cases, the usual symptoms of BDS include irritability, grouchiness, sleeplessness, a fanatical devotion to minutiae, and persnicketiness.

BDS may be simply treated by application of a standard dosage of bone. Repeat until the symptoms disappear.

If the symptoms persist, the subject may require psychiatric treatment.

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I had a roommate once who suffered from BDS every once in a while.

She was a fun roommate.

-dale

If she had lived with me, she wouldn't have been so deprived. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I had a roommate once who suffered from BDS every once in a while.

She was a fun roommate.

-dale

If she had lived with me, she wouldn't have been so deprived. </font>

Originally posted by rleete:

Really. Dale is such an easy target himself, there is no need to go for the mother. Although, if someone had done so before he was born, we'd have been eternally grateful.

Man, if I had a nickel for every time I've heard --

Wait a minute...

-dale

CMX2 Reverse Psychology 101:

Dear Battlefront JERKS

Yeah sure you guys are making the next big thing in tactical wargames.

I heard from someone who knows stuff that CMX2 is just vapourware.

You lot couldn't program your way out of a wet paper bag.

*steps back and waits for BFC to defend themselves with a comprehensive CMX2 development update*

heh heh heh ;)

Originally posted by Hoolaman:

CMX2 Reverse Psychology 101:

Dear Battlefront JERKS

Yeah sure you guys are making the next big thing in tactical wargames.

I heard from someone who knows stuff that CMX2 is just vapourware.

You lot couldn't program your way out of a wet paper bag.

*steps back and waits for BFC to defend themselves with a comprehensive CMX2 development update*

heh heh heh ;)

Blasphemy !

I bannish thee from these sacred forums.

Phew....now that the heretic is gone , I believe it's safe to post that development update ....

;)

//Salkin

Emrys is like a desert cactus. It's spiky and it has grown from a wasteland, but with experience you will understand that some cacti are great for making tequila, and some are even better as they can get you high, even legally if you're an Indian.*

Uh, I mean... if you just sit next to the cactus, eventually it will blossom, and you actually realize that what you thought was just a vegetarian version of porcupine (which in itself is the unergonomic version of guinea pig) is, actually, the prettiest flower in the desert.

<font size=2>*) Still, I would suspect that due to all those drug experiments in his youth, you could get a lethal overdose of LSD plus a couple of STD's just by gnawing on his fingernails.</font>

Originally posted by Hoolaman:

I wouldn't have made such a melodramatic response if I detected even a shred of good humour in Mr. Emrys' post. (Which is the only one I was referring to)

*sigh*

Okay, young one, I will explain.

You see, in the old days (pause for reverential reflection), such presumption as you exhibited in your newby concept of humor, would have earned from Madmatt a blast of Infernal fire and flame such as to render your pathetic little ego burned to a crisp, reduced to ashes, and blown away into the most distant corners of the Void. Alas, the Glabrous One is now too occupied with counting his cash and admiring his latest collection of tacky golden diamond-encrusted jewelry to be bothered with a mere mortal such as yourself. My post was simply a reference, easily recognized by the cognoscenti, to the Good Old Days (another pause for reverential reflection) when all creatures that walked, or crawled, or swam upon the earth quaked in fear of He Who Needs No Comb.

Feel better yet? Maybe these will help?

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

And who gives a rat's patootie what you do or do not detect anyway?

tongue.gif

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Alas, the Glabrous One is now too occupied with counting his cash and admiring his latest collection of tacky golden diamond-encrusted jewelry to be bothered with a mere mortal such as yourself.

Hmmm - Madmatt and Mr. T - separated at birth? Or could they be...the same person? You know, I've never seen them at the same place at the same time, and I've seen very little of Mr. T at all since I started playing CM.

:confused:

I pity da fool...