Pimp my TNT-chucking ride, it's the Cheery Waffle Thread

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since I don't know any of you personally, having never met you IRL, I feel you are the perfect people to help me with my problem. As you all spend hours hunched over a computer screen reading every piece of drivel posted, have 1000's of posts yourself, I feel that you and I are like brothers. Brothers in arms so speak.

So I come across this webpage with this really hot chick on it. I don't know her name, where she lives or even if she really exists, as opposed to being some CGI biznitch that just gave me wood.

As you all are suave mutha-f*ckers in your own right, how should I handle the next step? I was thinking about getting some bad-ass software ****e, hacking the site, tracking her down, stalking her for like a week or so, then one night just jumping out of some bushes and grabbing her. I was thinking Ford Econoline van cuz dat's wat da pimp-ass serial killaz lik to use but if any of you have a better ideas, do tell.

Thanks in advance.

<font size=5 font color=green>Good Morning, you Popeless maggots</font>

As a former Catholic, I'd like to register my support for the uber-<font size=1>penguin</font> Seanachai in his quest to become the new Pope. I figure he's as well-qualified as any of the other candidates, and he probably has fewer skeletons in his closet. Who better than a <font size=1>penguin</font> to complete John Paul II's legacy of making the Roman Catholic church a cult? :eek: :D:D

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

(snip) this really hot chick (snip) if any of you have a better ideas, do tell.

Thanks in advance.

You're dreaming. Have a vat of wine and go back to sleep. You're welcome. tongue.giftongue.gif

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

That's not a pick-axe, that's an adze, you blivet!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Michael

Woooooo Mr. Tool Grog. Who educated you in these matters? Given your age and your technical expertise with stone, this would be expected from the likes of you. :mad: :mad:

3hoePete.jpg

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Well, since I don't know any of you personally, having never met you IRL, I feel you are the perfect people to help me with my problem. As you all spend hours hunched over a computer screen reading every piece of drivel posted, have 1000's of posts yourself, I feel that you and I are like brothers. Brothers in arms so speak.

So I come across this webpage with this really hot chick on it. I don't know her name, where she lives or even if she really exists, as opposed to being some CGI biznitch that just gave me wood.

As you all are suave mutha-f*ckers in your own right, how should I handle the next step? I was thinking about getting some bad-ass software ****e, hacking the site, tracking her down, stalking her for like a week or so, then one night just jumping out of some bushes and grabbing her. I was thinking Ford Econoline van cuz dat's wat da pimp-ass serial killaz lik to use but if any of you have a better ideas, do tell.

Thanks in advance.

Well, that's always worked for you in the past, so why not?

My god.

I have just unleashed upon Axe a fury the likes of which would shock even the Titans (Greek, Teen, or Tennessee).

His defending armies quit the field en masse under the unsettling rain of Mistress Katyusha.

(She's a fickle one, too, seeing fit to wipe out a few of my squads a mile away.)

Originally posted by Becket:

My god.

I have just unleashed upon Axe a fury the likes of which would shock even the Titans (Greek, Teen, or Tennessee).

His defending armies quit the field en masse under the unsettling rain of Mistress Katyusha.

(She's a fickle one, too, seeing fit to wipe out a few of my squads a mile away.)

Uh huh. And the lone conscript squad and machine gun that didn't crap their pants and run away seemed to handle your *snicker* veteran troops just fine.

And how are the crews of those two now useless T-34s doing?

Hrrrrrrrrrrmmmmm maggot?!?

AGR AGRGARGARG GARGRAGR GAGRGARGAR GA RGA RG AGRAGRGAGRGA RGARGGARAG!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Sergei:

Becket is too mediocre opponent for such an archetype of suckiness as you, Axe. Concentrate on playing with the best of the best. :mad:

You are so delusional, I wouldn't know where to begin.

The 11 months of no sunlight has completely addled your brain, hasn't it?

Originally posted by Snarker:

Crap, Emrys! Before that last post everyone just thought you were hundreds of years old!

Than you haven't been paying attention—not that that should surprise anyone. In your brain-addled condition, I imagine you are easily distracted by moving lights, including those induced by frequent overindulgence in various mind-altering substances. This presents us with a conumdrum, as for mind-altering substances to take effect, one must first possess a mind, and science has yet to discover one anywhere on your person.

Well, anyway, to return to the issue in question, I have posted before that I was present at the laying of the foundations of the universe. And I have found the staggering attempts of your sub-species to attain "intelligence" alternately amusing and pathetic. Banging the rocks together was a good start, but you seem to have bungled everything since. Just look what you have done with electric guitars. Sad, so sad...

Michael

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

That's not a pick-axe, that's an adze, you blivet!

Michael

Woooooo Mr. Tool Grog. Who educated you in these matters? Given your age and your technical expertise with stone, this would be expected from the likes of you. :mad: :mad:

3hoePete.jpg </font>