Your Love is like Peng Challenging, and Peng Challenging is What I Need

dalem

Originally posted by Lars:

Ten hours later, I now have the demo.

Didn't get a chance to actually install and play it, but there you are.

Buzz, pick a scenario and send it, your thrashing is waiting.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Walk tall, carry a big stick, and use it.

Now sod off.

Lars, I think we should play the African scenario rather than the Italian one. I have seen a lot of posts concerning the modeling of cover in vineyards, and I want to wait for a patch to come out that properly accounts for the brittleness factor of early season Chianti grapes before playing any Italian scenarios.

So, if you still haven't seen anything of the Fruhlingswind scenario, I'll send you the setup. I think it is best that you attack, as my attacks usually amount to a painfully slow and birong advance, right up until time starts to run out, at which point I throw my infantry into carefuyl identified machine gun and Infantry gun emplacements. (Elvis can attest to this).

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

I just cant get into it...

You need a fairly placid sheep, or at least a wire fence to stick it's head in - talk to Macey or Nobby - they're the experts.

attentionwhorelegovader-PHoS.jpg

MrSpkr, please note that continuous use of images ripped off from someone else's funny pics gallery may result in an overdose.

In other words: My foot is from a little town called Yourass and it's really getting homesick.

Of course, knowing fully well that you will not heed this warning, I will probably have to get off my ass and move the images to a different directory. I'll then probably make a "MrSpkr is a nong" banner and place it at the URLs you have used. But then again, I probably can't be bothered.

What was the point of this post, you ask?

<font size=6>Nnnnnnnnnnnni!</font>

[ November 23, 2003, 09:43 PM: Message edited by: v42below ]

Originally posted by v42below:

SNIP

Big words from someone of your stature. Tell me, did you end up in Kiwiland because you weren't allowed in a more upstanding country, like, say, North Korea?

Or was that the only place in Odztraylya that would take you?

Not that I care either way. I do take pleasure in knowing that, due to shipping delays, you won't be playing CMAK until sometime in late 2005.

Steve

I don't know who you are, you person from the other side of the planet, you, but that's it - no num-nums for you tonight!
Me? I'm a thorn in your side(or maybe just a little prick),I'm the Hemorrhoid on your rear,the annoying buzz in your ear,the acid in your guts,the.... no num-nums?...WAAAAHH!! Please sir,please!me want num-nums!!!

Originally posted by Pinetree:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> I don't know who you are, you person from the other side of the planet, you, but that's it - no num-nums for you tonight!

Me? I'm a thorn in your side(or maybe just a little prick),I'm the Hemorrhoid on your rear,the annoying buzz in your ear,the acid in your guts,the.... no num-nums?...WAAAAHH!! Please sir,please!me want num-nums!!! </font>

Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

You need a fairly placid sheep, or at least a wire fence to stick it's head in - talk to Macey or Nobby - they're the experts. </font>

Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

You need a fairly placid sheep, or at least a wire fence to stick it's head in - talk to Macey or Nobby - they're the experts. </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

Now THIS one shows some.... some, encouraging ideas.

$ It picked on dalem - always an easy target I grant you but it was a good start.

% It had a good comeback as well !

^ It does come from New Zealund, sadly. But we should give the little choker some slack. Now all it needs to do is pick on another SSN and it's got a chance.......

Noba.

You forgot the most important part..

just a little prick
Sounds like this SSN has found home.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Pinetree:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> I don't know who you are, you person from the other side of the planet, you, but that's it - no num-nums for you tonight!

Me? I'm a thorn in your side(or maybe just a little prick),I'm the Hemorrhoid on your rear,the annoying buzz in your ear,the acid in your guts,the.... no num-nums?...WAAAAHH!! Please sir,please!me want num-nums!!! </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

The best parts yet to come..........

Just make sure you're spam blocker thingy doesn't eat it up.....

Tch Tch Tch.

Your - possessive

You're - "you are".

It's amazing how many otherwise decent people get that horribly wrong. :mad: I even had to scold my girlfriend for doing it, and she now does it just to annoy me. :mad:

Originally posted by Pinetree:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Pinetree: