Your Love is like Peng Challenging, and Peng Challenging is What I Need

dalem

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good, for I have things to post.

Soddball, that most loathsome of Goodalers (yes, I know, I know, picking out which Goodaler is most loathsome is like trying to choose your favourite Menendez brother), has angered our Queen. Also, he gives me the red arse.

So I have gone even into that most tacky of low places, that Cesspool 'wannabe' of threads, and challenged the bastard to a game of CMAK.

This has been done in the grand, old style of the Peng Challenge. Not like this poncing about we get now, I might add.

I reproduce here my challenge to the vile Soddball, so that this Challenge is in good standing with the MBT, the Thread of threads, the Cesspool.

Flee, Soddball! You have angered our Queen! I would not be you for all...well, for much of anything, actually, whether Queen Emma was angry with you or not. Disgusting thought, being Soddball. Makes me feel nauseous.

In any case, Soddball, your soft, dangly bits, which we can only qualify as your 'manhood' because of tradition, shall soon be in my keeping, kept in a soft, supple leather wallet with the monogram SDB (for Soddball's Dangly Bits).

I shall extract this 'item' from you by means of a game of CMAK, as well as my various posts to you. My posts, of course, will be filled with panache, wit, and audacity. Your counter posts, equally of course, will reek of boiled cabbage prepared in small, filthy flats by slope browed descendants of criminals too useless and incompetent to have been Transported.

One post at a time, combined with your ultimate defeat in CMAK, I will strip away any claims you may have to 'maleness', let alone manhood. When you are finally, by means of my wit and game play, left cowering alone in a corner, whimpering and running a hand over the smooth, downy patch of fawn coloured fluff that once marked your gender, I will write a poem in your 'honour', describing your reduction to the status of the Goodaler's Eunuch Vizier.

I will post the poem in the Peng Challenge Thread, of course, and not in this tacky little 'lost boys' clubhouse, where it will serve as both a mark of my triumph, as well as a monument to your new status as 'Head Boy' of the Cheery Waffle thread.

I will, of course, be posting a copy of this post in the Peng Challenge, so that all the punctilio are observed. If I don't, the Justicar starts going off on us, again, and this just makes things easier.

You are, all of you, of less worth than my bellybutton lint which accumulates with frightening persistence. I except, as always, only the Ladies of the 'Pool and especially our Most Gracious and Majestic Queen Emma, May She Reign and Never Rein.

I've come to this not very surprising conclusion after reading Seanachai's truly pathetic challenge to one of those Goodwhale (whatever) denizens.

Seanachai, while it is true that the purpose, the REASON for the Peng Challenge Thread is to challenge and taunt, it is expressly for the purpose of challenging and taunting those THAT ARE WORTHY! Why else the quests we lay at the feet of our Squires (speaking of which, where IS my Squire? I've been on the road so much I've forgotten.)

Any FOOLE can wander into the Gawdawful thread and pick a fight. It takes a KNIGHT OF THE CESSPOOL to properly challenge ANOTHER Knight of the CessPool and for you to waste your precious bodily fluids (for we know what it takes for you to create such ... no, no, lots of sweat and phlem ...you lot are incorrigable) on those ... LESSER ones is ... well it's embarrassing is what it is.

As for our Gracious Queen the Fair and Just Emmas, May She Never Flag in Defending Our Flag, I hardly think she needs protection from the likes of THAT cretin (NOTE the Crete reference to honor the upcoming release of CMAK).

No Seanachai, you do no honor to yourself or to this thread by your actions ... but then we're used to that.

AND THE REST OF YOU LOT JUST STAND BY AND WATCH AS A ONCE GREAT MAN LOWERS HIMSELF (mind you he CAN'T got TOO much lower given his stature) AND BELITTLES THE ENTIRE CESSPOOL.

Worthless, the lot of you ... save the Ladies of the 'Pool of course.

Joe

[ November 22, 2003, 12:13 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

<font size=222>

<font size=222>

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /><font size=222>

Originally posted by v42below:

ENGLAND 20

australia 17<font size=222>

!

<font size=222>

QUOTED TO ANNOY THE SMEG OUT OF SEANYPOOS

:mad: :mad: <font size=222>

This service was brought

to you courtesy of MasterGoodale's

Thread of Cheery Waffle -

for all your anger and puss needs.

:mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Stand still, Boocephalus! I must climb up on your shoulders and chastise my detractors. I shall then be 11' 3"

Interesting. Were you aware that Bucephalis translates to Ox Head?

First you name me for a monster and now you name me for a large headed horse.

I must ruminate on a fitting punishment for you. I would challenge you to a match, but we're already playing one, and two games against you with your glacier-like return rate would be more of a punishment on me.

Perhaps I'll start reciting poetry.

Yes. Perhaps some Ohio-born versification is in order.

Or I could just have you killed.

Decisions, decisions.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Whatever CMAK demo scenario you choose for

Soddball, send me the other. Give yourself some type of advantage, say 10% more troops or one level step up in experience. Being beaten by a 'nose picking pillock' would be embarrassing. Being beaten by one while holding an advantage is truly humiliating. Oh, yes. A sig line. One that allows both Wafflers and Pengers to tie tin cans to your tail and hoot heartily as you race about the gutter trying to recover whatever shred of dignity I allow you to keep, maggot.

Let slip the gnomes of war and all that blather.

GRGRAAAAARRGHGHHH!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

This will be cross posted in the MBT so they fully understand the gauntlet was tossed in the Waffle.

I think we need some direction from our Queen.

Do we follow the Justicar's council and continue to ignore these besotted, drool-speckled bumpkins from that wannabe Goodpustule thread, or do we gather the houses to wage total war, have our way with their women, steal their livestock ('tho in Mace's case it would be "wayhaving" the livestock and stealing the womenfolk) and generally pound their dwelling into a stinky powder?

Sending Seanachi out to be our champion smacks of David and Goliath, the original—not the show with the dog, except with a red pointy hat.

Originally posted by v42below:

<font size=1>ENGLAND 20</font>

<font size=4>australia 17</font>

I would like to point out it was an excellent game, hard fought, and unfortunately the Brit team was the best on the day.

However.....

You may have won that particular battle, v42smelly, but there is one thing that will always bring dismay to your very soul, will make you wonder why the universe was so unkind to you, will make you wish that you never born, and that is......

you will always be a POM!!!!

muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Mace

*In wanders Grue, after a night on the p*ss celebrating something to do with the Rugby*

Grue sits down, then notices a Grog Dorosh defacing the Cesspool walls with large font graffiti, and Soddball and another Brit 'gentleman' cavorting naked in some sort of worship ceremony

Also noticed is a discarded rugby ball.*

Hmmmmm.

*Grue gets up, grabs each of the naked Englishmen by the scruff of the neck and places them under his arm.

Grue then walks over to a nice, level part of the pool and plants each headfirst into the sod, so that all can see is the torso, legs and dangly bits standing upright.

Grog then walks over to Grog Dorosh, rips the paintcan from him, grabs Dorosh, then scrunches him into discarded Rugby ball.

Placing the ball on the ground, Grue takes a few paces back, runs upto the ball and with a well placed kick PUNTS the ball so it flies between the British 'posts'*

There, GRUE makes conversion!

Grue 2

intelopers 0

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lurkur:

Well if that didn't earn Dorosh another death threat I don't know what would!

Oh it's gone FAR beyond mere THREATS for this one lad ... we're just debating on the proper choice at this time.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lurkur:

Well if that didn't earn Dorosh another death threat I don't know what would!

Oh it's gone FAR beyond mere THREATS for this one lad ... we're just debating on the proper choice at this time.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

TO ARMS!

THE UNCLEAN ONES HAVE GIVEN HER MAJESTY A HEADACHE! THE INTERLOPERS MUST BE PUNISHED!

I say we lock them in a room with Boo for a day . . . and maybe even jshandler and David Aitken.

Steve

Yeah, do that. We can sit around and regale each other with our MrSpkr impersonations.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

TO ARMS!

THE UNCLEAN ONES HAVE GIVEN HER MAJESTY A HEADACHE! THE INTERLOPERS MUST BE PUNISHED!

I say we lock them in a room with Boo for a day . . . and maybe even jshandler and David Aitken.

Steve

Yeah, do that. We can sit around and regale each other with our MrSpkr impersonations. </font>

When I grow up I wanna be a grue, not a Grue mind you, just a wee lettle grue.

Anyway, update on my challenge situation... still no computer, they can't get the bloody parts! 5 to 7 days my arse, its been 13 days now, and i'm going through withdrawl... I....ca.....can't ...ttt take it mmmuch lllllonger!!

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

TO ARMS!

Steve

Yeah, do that. We can sit around and regale each other with our MrSpkr impersonations. </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

TO ARMS!

Steve